Home The Bridge

Where's the love for the Honor Hall?

edited May 2019 in The Bridge
We need an Honor Hall sale and revamp.
It has been over a year since this has happened. The last time was around March 12, 2018 when Captain Crusher was added and Locutus was taken off, Kahless remained.
I would just be happy with a half off honor sale.
Shan, can you please pass this on to whomever can make it so..? I believe its overdue
Thanks.

Comments

• I think if memory serves me correctly there was a discount around Christmas time.
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I’m all for a sale (gold cites please), but do we really need more 5* honor hall crew?

A 3 or 4* would be interesting, but considering a 2* honor hall crew cost 18k, I’d rather stick with what we have.

Of course I mean 1/2 off ALL honor.
    I agree don't really need to revamp with new characters, but would be nice.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea and i'm still kind of surprised we don't have Carey yet - doesn't he just scream 3* engineer and jury rigger?

195492.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a citation sale!
    Let’s fly!
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    I’ve been waiting for them to repeat the behold sale for ages now!

18k legendary beholds for a week and the introduction of Amanda Rodgers please!
  • I wish all the crew I bought with honor would go away. Something broke and made them come back and it’s annoying.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I wish all the crew I bought with honor would go away. Something broke and made them come back and it’s annoying.

I don't think anything broke. If I recall, DB did that deliberately so people could buy more than one copy if they wished.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • I think honor hall exclusive crew is much better than the un-attainable 3 prt voyage exclusive crew.
    An update on crew is certainly overdue.
    The thing that should be changed in the system is the cost vs the rewards. That needs balanced. The honor hall cost is outrageous compared to the equivalent honor received for dismissal of crew.
  • I wish all the crew I bought with honor would go away. Something broke and made them come back and it’s annoying.

I don't think anything broke. If I recall, DB did that deliberately so people could buy more than one copy if they wished.

OMG Who would do that? It’s way cheaper to buy a citation than another copy....
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish all the crew I bought with honor would go away. Something broke and made them come back and it’s annoying.

I guess if you wanted a second copy of Kahless to use two of them in a voyage/gauntlet.
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

[/quote]

Haha that was my first reaction too! Then i realized its not for fusing its to have 2 duplicates of the same crew.
  • I think honor hall exclusive crew is much better than the un-attainable 3 prt voyage exclusive crew.
    An update on crew is certainly overdue.
    The thing that should be changed in the system is the cost vs the rewards. That needs balanced. The honor hall cost is outrageous compared to the equivalent honor received for dismissal of crew.

I have to agree here when comparing 3 part dilemma exclusive voyage crew to honor hall crew. Much easier to get honor than getting the 3 part dilemma voyage crew. What helps not going for the voyage exclusive crew is the high chance of a dilemma getting stuck and then me being told I should be more careful about extending the voyages by the CS rep. I was told that once and I flipped my lid on the guy and ripped him a new one. Like somehow the frozen dilemma's are my fault and not DB's. DB wants us to extend the Voyages as it generates sales of Dilithium but then has CS reps tell people to be more "conservative" with extending them.

More for those that want to level more than one copy. Having two Captain Beverly Crushers wouldn't be a bad idea if you want to help out the MED/CMD voyages that for so long didn't have any with both skills being 1000+ when FFFE.
  • Shan- Will we get some kind of answer or hint please?
  • *Crickets chirping...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have Bev, nor am I ever going to get her. At 100,000 honour I can see better use of it citating those endless golds I have accrued over time. That said, a citation sale would be nice. (Though please fix the 1000 limit item cap first so none go missing).
    DB: Do Better
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't we already stop macros?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HALF PRICE HONOR HALL SALE!!
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    HALF PRICE HONOR HALL SALE!!

If only!

I've been stockpiling waiting for ages for them to repeat the 18k legendary behold sale they did a while back...
    Plenty of advanced notice would be needed. One would want as much honor accrued as possible to take full advantage
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of advanced notice would be needed. One would want as much honor accrued as possible to take full advantage

It is very likely that something like that will come again. So personally I only use the legendary citatations from the Campaigns to finish some projects currently.

And will have restored my quite high honor reserve target again by the end of june after completing my "Top 3 to finish" cards like Gary Seven a while ago. With your kind of crew that could be a good strategy for you as well.

Also since it can never hurt to have quantity in the backhand anyway.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheesecake Seven anyone?
    DB: Do Better
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been tempted for awhile to spend honor on more citations, but I know the SECOND I do, they'll drop a new honor hall crew. I guess I could take one for the team and just spend my honor so that they'll announce the new crew for all you guys....
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I've been tempted for awhile to spend honor on more citations, but I know the SECOND I do, they'll drop a new honor hall crew. I guess I could take one for the team and just spend my honor so that they'll announce the new crew for all you guys....

I did this for Fury Kes, took myself down to 23,000 and it didn’t work. Save your stash :)
  • If they repeat the Christmas pack offers, there's a good reason to be stockpiling honour already.
    As for buying repeat copies, it's fair enough to allow for edge cases like someone cluelessly dismissing their honour-exclusive crew by mistake. Unusual to happen (I hope), but it wouldn't be fair for them never to be able to get Stargazer Picard ever again.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that would have been nice the first time around. I bought a 45K honor-behold ONE day before the 27K price went live. Felt bitter for a couple days about the 18K honor I "lost" by not knowing about the upcoming sale.

(I didn't bother asking CS for a refund, since I fully expected the response to be "The company is not obligated to inform you of pending price changes. You bought at the listed price and received the listed item. Caveat emptor.")

Yeah, that would have been nice the first time around. I bought a 45K honor-behold ONE day before the 27K price went live. Felt bitter for a couple days about the 18K honor I "lost" by not knowing about the upcoming sale.

(I didn't bother asking CS for a refund, since I fully expected the response to be "The company is not obligated to inform you of pending price changes. You bought at the listed price and received the listed item. Caveat emptor.")

Ouch! That’s a tough one