Home The Bridge

What will be the next Campaign theme?

2»

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That said, I personally favor continuing to feature preexisting crew. I've got plenty of 4*'s and 5*'s who still need stars. I'm not so much worried about the 4*'s, but the prospect of taking a 1/5 to immortality--and then having a 5* Citation on top of that!--is pretty exciting.

This, 100%. I’ve got enough 1/5*s that the idea one could be immortalized with $10 and a little time really excites me. From Detective Data to Merry Men Crusher to even someone older like Cap’n La Forge, there are a ton of cool options that would be helpful.

Looking through my list of 1/5*s also gave me ideas for other themed pairs:

-Detective Data and Dr. La Forge
    -Katrine and GI Chakotay
    -Captain La Forge and Rogue Harry Kim
    -Alternate Future Bashir (or AF Dax) and Author Jake Sisko
    -Musketeer La Forge and Lady Beverly
    -Ushaan Shran and Lieutenant Talas (new Campaign exclusive)
    -The One, Lore and Resistance Hugh (new Campaign exclusive)
    -Rain Robinson and Disguised Tuvok (or a new Disguised Paris)

It doesn’t have to be just related to a faction, after all.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    That said, I personally favor continuing to feature preexisting crew. I've got plenty of 4*'s and 5*'s who still need stars. I'm not so much worried about the 4*'s, but the prospect of taking a 1/5 to immortality--and then having a 5* Citation on top of that!--is pretty exciting.

This, 100%. I’ve got enough 1/5*s that the idea one could be immortalized with $10 and a little time really excites me. From Detective Data to Merry Men Crusher to even someone older like Cap’n La Forge, there are a ton of cool options that would be helpful.

-Katrine and GI Chakotay

Oh, Expeditions. I miss your sadism and my masochism going at it for four days. I'd welcome any of those 5*'s being circulated via a Campaign since they're not going to be replayed and I still need stars, but they're so old by now I can't imagine there's much of a demand for them. Certainly the 4*'s would be met with a wave of disappointment.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I doubt it will be that good, I'm loving the idea of a Borg theme with EV Suit Seven / Assimilated Troi. I also like the idea of a Jury Rigger theme since that collection is really tough to finish. Mambo Picard would also be fun.

While I'd love to get Gary Seven, if everyone got him he wouldn't be so valuable, and it would diminish Armus' value in Gauntlet. So I don't think that's a good idea for DB to pursue.

A gauntlet wall of Gary Seven... Yuck. Good call there.

-Katrine and GI Chakotay

Oh, Expeditions. I miss your sadism and my masochism going at it for four days. I'd welcome any of those 5*'s being circulated via a Campaign since they're not going to be replayed and I still need stars, but they're so old by now I can't imagine there's much of a demand for them. Certainly the 4*'s would be met with a wave of disappointment.

Rain Robinson and Disguised Tuvok gets my vote. Detective Data and Dr. La Forge is an acceptable second choice? I really like the Rain Robinson episode and it meshes with the Year of Hell mega on the horizon.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

-Katrine and GI Chakotay

Temporal Prisoner Chakotay and Lt Commander Icheb (new)
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing's for sure I can write my Frank Hollander off - unless Claiborne Checkov or Archer could be used as a suitable alternative for another western theme.

I also have Maquis Tuvok 1/5 I guess Eddington could be the SR fo a Maquis theme I also need stars on him actually.

For Detective Data you could also have Pulaski I don't think many would complain about harbouring a second copy of her but I'd equally be happy with another Doctor La Forge.

I also have Honey Bare, Bashir, Julian Bashir and Falcon all sitting at 1/5 so an Our man Bashir theme would also be a nice one and they could either go with Noah or Anastasia as the SR.

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few ideas.

Tuesday Pack Exclusive 5*

All Good Things
    Govenor Worf
    Irumonic Syndrome Picard

TAS
    Commodore Robert April
    Commander Thellan

Age of Sail
    Age of Sail Data
    Age of Sail La Forge

Think Tank
    Fennim
    Kurros
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious if the campaign will wrap up with a Section 31 event. Seems like a nice way to cap it off, and will probably convince more people to pick up Premium track. Although perhaps this week would have made more sense for that than the next one. (And with a Section 31 spin-off in the works, Leland has plenty of future value without an immediate event).

As for the next campaign, there are some great pairings in this thread. I was leaning towards this drawing from established characters only, but @PrylarDurden's suggestion of a new Masaka / Korgano pairing is really awesome. With that in mind . . .

Leck (new) with Gaila (new)

Lucasian Chair Data (new) with Irumodic Syndrome Picard

Solar Sails Sisko with Solar Sails Jake (new)

Breen Disguise Kira (new) with Breen Disguise Dukat

Temporal Chakotay with Future Icheb (new) or Future Naomi (new)

Xantoras Mayweather (new) with Rianna Mayweather

Parallels Worf (new) with K'mtar

Arctus Baran (new) with Galen or T'Paal (new)

Chairman Koval (new) with Admiral Ross
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maid Marian makes it on a shuttle nearly every 3 hours for me, but since mine is immortal, I would hope the theory it won’t sell repeat event packs is correct. Seems she takes a bit of a bad rap as a 2 skill. I use her more than many of my 5/5 3 skills.
  • well, we here just express our wishes, but db operates with our data,so they know (or should) which cards we have most/least and that might make their projection onward.
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

A pack only 4* and the most iconic version of the most iconic 5* character. I think you’ll be making some sales with that!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Looks good DB. Thx Shan.
    Let’s fly!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!

I have Captain Spock @ 1/5 and Fugitive Spock is one of just 6 SR crew I'm missing!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this spockulation not even close
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I think you’re correct in assuming the Troi was older because it was s free trial. I’ll tell ya what, if they put the EMH in there EVERYONE is buying it. Except maybe those who already have him 5/5 but even they may want a second copy

If you mean Warship EMA, then I'd probably do a second copy. I wonder if they'll do another pack-only crew. Would Gary Seven be too much to ask? Probably since he is still in that same category of covert agent.

I would like to see a science officer theme with Fugitive Spock and a SR T'Pol. But maybe that's too much Discovery. Mambo Picard would be pretty good. Maybe with Vic Fontaine?

Maybe you all weren't close. But I didn't miss by much with my very first post. :p
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    gm4rdmtjtwcc.jpg
    Werewolf Spock for everyone!!! Fun fact, the actor that plays Spock on Discovery, Ethan Peck, is Gregory Peck's grandson.
    21pbam3ptt16.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, you got me. i'm in for capn spock
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have the Captain 1/5 and the Fugitive 1/4 so this works for me. Kinda surprised they're doing a pack only 4 that's fairly recent and not someone a bit older for the 4.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleasantly surprised by the choices..wash my mouth out with soap for being a Debbie downer.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet 200K honor it will be a Spock theme
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Spock Theme.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."