Home The Bridge

S31 Citations - What's Your Plan?

[DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Let's get the ball rolling. I know some of you are done already, and some of you may have questions for the rest of us. I'll be finished tomorrow.
SR citation - Fierce Guinan 2nd *- I don't plan on chasing the delimmas to try to finish her.
Gold Citation - 5th star on Boothby, once he's back from his voyage.

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    4* Citation - not sure, but probably Fierce Guinan or Colonel Worf since I'll never get enough copies from voyages (don't have the other two 3 dilemma crew at all).

5* Citation - don't know yet, but it's not going to Leland at this time. Probably save it for now.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    4* Citation is going on Admiral Picard since I wont rank high enough to get any copies of him from the event. Not buying the Premium tiers this month. Next month I'll buy to have a 5/5 Captain Spock.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Citation - May put it on Detmer for easier event placement. Otherwise another event 3/4* that's less useful so they can be frozen.
    5* Citation - Will likely continue down the Holo-enthusiasts collection. Either Nog or Data. I haven't decided which. I don't have Kim yet and Odo will be dead-last in this collection.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob citing mutant Paris with my 4* to give me another star on lizard Janeway... Bad card, awesome stats so meh
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* to Fierce Guanin and I'm not buying the premium tier this month
  • 4* to Irumodic Syndrome Picard to immortalize. 5* to one of my golds that have 4*s.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure on SR. Saving the Gold for next month, possibly going to bump a lowly but good 2/5 to immortal by then.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    4* to either Fierce Guinan or McCoy - both are 1/4 from the same dilemma series.

Not sure who 5* is going to. Also have 225k honor, so might immortalize a 1/5 or 2/5 crew in multiple collections.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* cit. = Mirror Janeway from 3/4 to 4/4 probably, that way I can get a reward in my Timelines Originals™ collection.

5* cit. = Imprinted Archer from 3/5 to 4/5, so he can be of real benefit to voyages. Plus, he’ll start to up my overal medicine skill which is my lowest average skill at the moment.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know yet. I may just hold on to them for a bit and see what I need.
  • ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    4* going to Mutated Paris to get my first star on Evolved Janeway. Figure she might come in handy in the coming Year from Hell event.

5* is going to 3/5 Prince Bashir to add to the MED/CMD roster and one closer for the Collection.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* to Fierce Guinan. Needs 2 more stars to FF, and I've given up hope of ever hitting part 3 of her dilemma.

5* - I was originally thinking using it for a 2-skill crew that I wouldn't otherwise burn 50K honor on (Gladiator McCoy, Ilia Probe, etc.), but this thread is making me re-consider collections. If I go that way, I might improve someone in the Sherwood Forest.
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    4* Keyla Detmer. She won't be in the portal for a long time and will unlock the last Milestone in the engineered collection for me. She is also a decent event crew.

5* Mirror Stamets 4/5 - 5/5. He has been my project since getting him 1/5 in his event. Primarily to boost my voyages to hit 8 hours more frequently but also for Disco/mirror events.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    4* to Fierce Guinan. Needs 2 more stars to FF, and I've given up hope of ever hitting part 3 of her dilemma.

I really like this plan, I may steal it.
    Madman1 wrote: »
    5* Mirror Stamets 4/5 - 5/5. He has been my project since getting him 1/5 in his event. Primarily to boost my voyages to hit 8 hours more frequently but also for Disco/mirror events.

This is currently my first choice, given I've recently cited him from 1/5 to 3/5, and investing further is probably the best use of this citation for me.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tossing up the purple between Fierce Guinan and Test Pilot Archer - he's at 3/4 maxed and with him complete I'll only need a couple more stars on COP Founder Archer and Edith Keeler to get the To Boldly Go collection done. I'll probably do that.

The legendary, I don't know. I've got a bunch of 4/5s I could finish (probably Ilia or de Neuf if I went that way) but I've been trying to avoid 5/5s just so I don't wind up with a useless Begold. For the longest time it was just Starfleet Kira and Mirror Picard, then the test campaign gave me Durango Troi's fifth star so I'm at risk anyway, but still, the more 5/5s I have the higher the chance of sour feelings. I might give a second star to Miss Diplomacy Sato, or Killy since she's in my regular Skirmish crew, or maybe Silver Seven or Elizabeth Dehner or Tora Ziyal just because I like them. I don't take much of a scientific approach to this sort of thing.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* is earmarked for Fierce Guinan, though Leonard McCoy and Ensign Picard are also options.

5* will be going to White Rabbit.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* citation is going to my 1/4 Ensign Picard.

5* citation will finish off my 4/5 Warship EMA.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* citation will finish off my 4/5 Warship EMA.

A very fine choice, mine sees a lot of use.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to finish my delta flyer paris with the legendary citation, gonna hold the super rare citation for next skirmish event or faction event super rare.
    Let’s fly!
  • 5 star cite went to Leland, figured section 31 trait comes up often enough to warrant him getting his final star.
    4 star cite I'm not sure about but it's probably going to Detmer.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    4* Cite - Saving this for now and depends on how my voyage crew shapes out
    5* Cite - Going to my 4th star for my Warship EMA
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Was going to put the 4* citation on Fierce Guinan but my impatience made me put it on Assimilated Troi to move up in the timelines originals.

5* I’m torn - tempted to put it on Kahless as he’s not in the portal. But equally tempted to put stars on people to move them up to 3 or 4 stars...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    For sure, on non of my 4 accounts the leg citation will go on Leland, would be the very worst call to make. Saving for future great event, nxt months recurring Mega leg or limited pack doesn t hurt.

Using the 4* citation on Detmer would be a good call as well, since her status and event re run value(thx to (hidden)Discovery trait) are decent. Plus she won t be in regular portal for quite a while. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    4* citation is going to Test Pilot Archer so I can finish off the To Boldly Go collection.

5* citation, I don't know. I'm already sitting on three 5* citations and cannot decide upon whom I should use them. My 1/5 Mirror Stamets is a leading candidate for all of the citations, as are 1/5 Away Team Saru (for future event purposes), 1/5 Captain Braxton (for voyages) or I could use those four 5* citations to finish off a couple of 3/5 and 4/5 crew.
  • 4 star to Captive Bashir and 5 star to Thrax.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* - Fierce Guinan - following the crowd there. It's just a good idea.

5* - Captain Spock, when I get him next week. I may do that every campaign, if they keep the pattern of using Tuesday pack legendaries.
    Farewell 🖖
  • 4*- Perhaps Incog Kirk, perhaps I'll bank it for a voyage crew.

5*- Mountaineer Spock. I've been feeding him honor ever since the sale a few weeks ago. He's at 3/5 and between the citation and the rate that I've been collecting honor lately, his 5/5 status is only a matter of time.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    5okk0bukhctp.png