Home The Bridge

S31 Citations - What's Your Plan?

Comments

• PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    4* will go to Roga Danar or Thot Gor. I can't get either to drop in portal pulls or dilemmas, respectively.
    5* will go to White Rabbit who is 3/5. Little guy just stares at me, wishing to be more.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used my 5* citation to immortalize Mambo Picard. No regrets there, especially with the current event.

Still debating for the 4*: Dr. Leonard McCoy, Fierce Guinan or Colonel Worf. Any opinions?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Used my 5* citation to immortalize Mambo Picard. No regrets there, especially with the current event.

Still debating for the 4*: Dr. Leonard McCoy, Fierce Guinan or Colonel Worf. Any opinions?

Looks like about half the posts or more favor Fierce Guinan.
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Noticed that too, but I'm actually leaning toward McCoy, since he's the most likely one to get an event.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m leaning Worf over Guinan right now as he seems more likely in events, but haven’t really decided. Don’t have McCoy (or Picard) yet.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* went to Fierce Guinan, who I only have from the Achievements. I am not, as is well documented, a fan of three-part Voyage dilemma exclusives. If I were to try to follow that path, I'd pick Dr. Leonard McCoy instead of a "natural" Fierce Guinan. Guinan is getting my next two Campaign 4* Citations, so she should be IMM'd in July.

5* went to Covert Operative Leland. I kinda like the tidiness of it all. It worked out nicely enough for me, though; he's my new #4 SEC and with my various bonuses, his DIP breaks 1000, too. Next month's Citation is earmarked for my 3/5 Armus, since I've got a 1/5 Captain Spock already, though if the Gauntlet feels like bestowing two natural Armuses on me before then, I wouldn't be mad about that.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* went to Fierce Guinan, who I only have from the Achievements. I am not, as is well documented, a fan of three-part Voyage dilemma exclusives. If I were to try to follow that path, I'd pick Dr. Leonard McCoy instead of a "natural" Fierce Guinan. Guinan is getting my next two Campaign 4* Citations, so she should be IMM'd in July.

We are of one mind regarding Fierce Guinan. Now that I know I'll be getting more 4* citations in the coming months, I finally felt good about claiming her from the achievement and giving her the citation this time, with the idea of giving her the next two also to get her FF.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* citation fierce Guinan probably
    As for gold citation was thinking survivalist kirk but now captain Spock will be immortalised I may change my stance on another skill area maybe back to Dr Pulaski.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    ByloBand wrote: »

We are of one mind regarding Fierce Guinan. Now that I know I'll be getting more 4* citations in the coming months, I finally felt good about claiming her from the achievement and giving her the citation this time, with the idea of giving her the next two also to get her FF.

I'm with you guys. I'm even passing up Dr. La Forge who would complete the Do No Harm collection.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I’d say that’s because she’s at least obtainable from achievements. The other three three-dilemma crew are much harder to get.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

I'm with you guys. I'm even passing up Dr. La Forge who would complete the Do No Harm collection.

Yeah, I think for me it comes down to the fact that we know there will be more citations coming and getting copies of Guinan is such a grind, that it makes sense initially to just bite the bullet and get this over with :)
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using my purple citation on Captive Bashir. He'll be my 25th immortalised physician and will complete that collection
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I am keeping my fierce guinan in achievements until or unless I somehow win the lottery and get a copy of her in voyages. The odds are so bad I might actually get a super rare or legendary in dabo first.
    Let’s fly!
  • Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    4 star for fierce Guinan as I've never got the three part dilemma for her.

5 star used for interfaced la forge. I had him 1 star for the event, bought the extra star offer 2 weeks ago and so he is now 3 star.

Very worthwhile event.
    Next month's Citation is earmarked for my 3/5 Armus, since I've got a 1/5 Captain Spock already, though if the Gauntlet feels like bestowing two natural Armuses on me before then, I wouldn't be mad about that.

You know as soon as you do that the gauntlet will start dropping them like flies right? ;)
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My soon to come home Colonel Worf (1/4, I have 3 cites after the campaign) and Fury Kes (4/5)
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m leaning Worf over Guinan right now as he seems more likely in events, but haven’t really decided. Don’t have McCoy (or Picard) yet.

It’s doubtful Colonel Worf will get any event use. He is Worf’s grandfather so won’t qualify for “Worf” events.
  • 4 * for Fierce Guinan, in 4 weeks she will be immortalized

5* for Away Team Saru - now he is immortalized and is a great crew for Sci/Sec where I was pretty weak

It’s doubtful Colonel Worf will get any event use. He is Worf’s grandfather so won’t qualify for “Worf” events.

You know I know that, but always seem to lump him in with TNG era Worf for some stupid reason. :|
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I've said from the second we heard about the 4* citation:

- Fierce Guinan it is ... I have others that will complete collections or get me a next tier (think Augment or STT Originals) but I have patience and will just wait for a voyage to help me out there ... if I'm still in the same situation in a couple of months the first crew I'll cite is any associated with collections.

There's no way I'd cite crew that are currently in portal ... one's from very recent events (e.g. Detmer) maybe.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Cited Delta flyer Torres with an honor cite yesterday to get her to 3/5. I will use the campaign cite to get her to 4/5, and might use honor to get her to 5/5 and boost up my engineering crew.

My 4* cite might go on this guy who has been sitting at 3/4 FE lvl 100 for a year now. Then I can put him in the freezer. It would be a waste to merge him with my 4/4 Coffee Janeway from the recent event.

When another copy does drop, then I will be able to get a lizard Janeway.

mpq2lu96bmtw.jpg
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Super Rare Citation ended up going to B-4. I need to make space. The Legendary Citation will probably go to Mirror Stamets or Tuxedo Nog. Nog has 3 collections but Stamets has a more useful skillset.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* - Gonna finish off Leland and launch him into Cryo. If phasers can't kill him, maybe freezers will :p

4* - Adding the last star to Douglas Pabst and his giant DS9 drawing.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next month's Citation is earmarked for my 3/5 Armus, since I've got a 1/5 Captain Spock already, though if the Gauntlet feels like bestowing two natural Armuses on me before then, I wouldn't be mad about that.

You know as soon as you do that the gauntlet will start dropping them like flies right? ;)

So be it.

r5bhezqd6jf9.jpg

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: they went to Test Pilot Archer and Professor Sato.

I mean yeah I'll have to use citations on Guinan eventually, but I've got a shipload of purples who need citations, she doesn't really stand out.
  • 4* to Assimilated Troi who bumped me up in both the Originals and Borg collections.
    5* to Gladiator Spock because my weakest combo is Security and Science and he's the most promising one I've got for that.
  • 4* went to Ensign Picard, taking him to 3/4
    5* went to Xindi Insectoid, taking it to 4/5
    5* - Gonna finish off Leland and launch him into Cryo. If phasers can't kill him, maybe freezers will :p

I think you have CO Leland confused with "Controlled" Leland, whom I hope we get later. :p
    Farewell 🖖
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up going with Demora Sulu and Tuxedo Nog (then FF with honour). The former to clear space. The latter ended up being my highest combined score DIP crew although I mainly did it so he'll serve as a counterpart to the Borg Queen (a pair of high DIP/CMD with minor ENG). Data V will wait till next time.

I should note that I have both Fierce Guinan and Ensign Picard. I could've added to either but I elected not to. I figure since both will be occupying a space in my crew for an extended period of time there's no need to rush things. I'll just have to deal with effectively having 163 crew slots.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    4* went to Jannar.
    1. Immortalized and froze to free a crew slot
    2. Finished New Civilizations Collection
    3. Leveled up Delphic Expanse Collection
    5* - waiting to see who the next recurring mega 5* is. If not that one probably DaVinci.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017