Options

Month of Hell Determined Janeway

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
Edited title to reflect confirmation of Janeway June 5, 2019

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised and, even more surprisingly, disappointed that they didn't share one of those mega reveal images where we try to guess the mega 5* from the blackened silhouette.

Based on the image, it certainly seems to suggest Janeway as the recurring 5*. If that is the case, then SEC primary and CMD secondary seem obvious. She could have SCI or ENG as a third skill, since the crew was so shorthanded that she had to pitch in... I just hope not another SEC/CMD 2-skill mega 5*!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the image mean it's Desperate Janeway?

Sci as third skill, so she could be a Mirror Picard copy.

Is she Desperate because with all the damage to the ship, the crappers have stopped working, and she needs to go?

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Given that these episodes were one of the best examples of her being a great Starfleet Captain, I think anything less than a CMD primary would be disappointing.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Her quote will hopefully be "Time's... up..."
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not be surprised with a COM/SCI/ENG package. (Well, I guess there was some Diplomacy, she did rally a space flotilla to combat the timeship.)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I don't think many people can defend the idea of Janeway being a strong diplomat, in any iteration of the character (aside from as a lizard). Especially not a desperate one! Desperate Janeways are more likely to go back in time and wreck history.

My point is that Janeway no likey the compromise.
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    So the announcement lists Year of Hell Tuvok as a crew - but we're getting Resilient Tuvok this week, who appears to be the Tuvok who was blinded during the Year of Hell. So we're getting 2 different Tuvoks from that time period, or have they just forgotten to change his name to reflect the final version released in the game?
  • Options
    /SSR/ AHSOG/SSR/ AHSOG ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing name change, they have done it before.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Rifle Janeway the Year of Hell Janeway?!?!?!?!?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Isn't Rifle Janeway the Year of Hell Janeway?!?!?!?!?

No, rifle Janeway is the one from those spores that grew from microscopic to the size of floating beachballs. Weird one.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Macrocosm_(episode)
  • Options
    I’m honestly hoping for a big fat dip base, I could use one, my crew is lacking a strong dip
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    If it's Janeway, I feel like that version is more likely to get a fat CMD or SEC; her DIP kinda went by the wayside by the end.

ETA: Although she did make all of those alliances. What the hell do I know?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also amused that this Mega will include two previous Recurring Characters from previous Megas.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    I don't think many people can defend the idea of Janeway being a strong diplomat, in any iteration of the character (aside from as a lizard). Especially not a desperate one! Desperate Janeways are more likely to go back in time and wreck history.

My point is that Janeway no likey the compromise.

It's been a while since I've seen Voyager... how does she respond to threats?

She ignores good advice from Tuvok and then gets lucky.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is she Desperate because with all the damage to the ship, the crappers have stopped working, and she needs to go?

Ithought everybody knew... people in the 24th century are too evolved, they don't have toilets.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Ithought everybody knew... people in the 24th century are too evolved, they don't have toilets.

After the days of Enterprise they were done away with. I think they just transport their waste out to space directly from their bowels

maybe it's done in the sonic shower? That and sinks are all we see of bathrooms. the sinks don't look low enough, sooo... vaporized poo sonic-ally flying around you?
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    CHEESECAKE SEVEN! Seven had to survive all that cheesecake the Doctor ate.

LOL best "stretch" excuse for cheesecake seven yet!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it unlikely that the event month recurring legendary will be anyone who is major character with other copies in the game. With the exception of Bell Riots Bashir I believe all the rest were crew with no other copies in game. My money is on Obrist though I think it would be cool to have it be Annorax. We only have one Annorax in game and few have it. He would be cool for the theme as he was central to the show.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it unlikely that the event month recurring legendary will be anyone who is major character with other copies in the game. With the exception of Bell Riots Bashir I believe all the rest were crew with no other copies in game. My money is on Obrist though I think it would be cool to have it be Annorax. We only have one Annorax in game and few have it. He would be cool for the theme as he was central to the show.

I would love to have a 5/5 Red Foreman

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it unlikely that the event month recurring legendary will be anyone who is major character with other copies in the game. With the exception of Bell Riots Bashir I believe all the rest were crew with no other copies in game.

Mirror Picard. Just sayin'. :)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

After the days of Enterprise they were done away with. I think they just transport their waste out to space directly from their bowels

“Computer, one poop removal, please.”
  • Options

And my personal favorite, Emperor Bashir