Home The Bridge
Options

Month of Hell Determined Janeway

Comments

• Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    If it's Janeway, I feel like that version is more likely to get a fat CMD or SEC; her DIP kinda went by the wayside by the end.

ETA: Although she did make all of those alliances. What the hell do I know?

Well if making an alliance with the borg, who basically declared war on species 8472, just to get home faster and safer, is diplomatic... Or throwing Tuvok in the bridge every time he disagrees with her, sure shes diplomatic lol
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Is she Desperate because with all the damage to the ship, the crappers have stopped working, and she needs to go?

Ithought everybody knew... people in the 24th century are too evolved, they don't have toilets.

After the days of Enterprise they were done away with. I think they just transport their waste out to space directly from their bowels

“Computer, one poop removal, please.”

Ha! One to beam out. Into the vastness of space. To freeze instantly. Which means they are boldly going where no one has gone before. In the form of the Captains Log. Unless it’s Number One. Oh man, we could go on all day.

Everything in space gets recycled. Everything. Replicator, Earl Grey please......
  • Options
    Finally someone noteworthy as a recurring crew... also think she should have a strong cmd + sec with a decent eng third. As they have been patching up voyager a lot
  • Options
    to my point, another tuvok, perhaps legendary again?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    For the announcement we do not necessarily announce the final name of the crew, it is more about letting players know about what type of crew will be part of the Mega-Event :)

Cheesecake or torches and pitchforks!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheesecake or torches and pitchforks!!!!!

be ready to be disappointed

/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming it will be Janeway and I would be ok with that. I would not like if it's Obrist.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Is she Desperate because with all the damage to the ship, the crappers have stopped working, and she needs to go?

Ithought everybody knew... people in the 24th century are too evolved, they don't have toilets.

After the days of Enterprise they were done away with. I think they just transport their waste out to space directly from their bowels

“Computer, one poop removal, please.”

Ha! One to beam out. Into the vastness of space. To freeze instantly. Which means they are boldly going where no one has gone before. In the form of the Captains Log. Unless it’s Number One. Oh man, we could go on all day.

Everything in space gets recycled. Everything. Replicator, Earl Grey please......

“Number One, I order you to take a number two.” I never watched much Beavis and Butthead but that scene was indeed memorable.
    I love voyager so this will be amazing. However, I am most excited for Jett Reno! I hope she is a legendary.

Now that I’m caught up on Discovery, I can safely say Reno is one of my two favorite characters from the show...we’re long overdue for her debut in the game.
  • Options
     Riley Riley ✭✭✭
    I think it unlikely that the event month recurring legendary will be anyone who is major character with other copies in the game. With the exception of Bell Riots Bashir I believe all the rest were crew with no other copies in game. My money is on Obrist though I think it would be cool to have it be Annorax. We only have one Annorax in game and few have it. He would be cool for the theme as he was central to the show.

I would love to have a 5/5 Red Foreman

Thrax is Red Foreman. Maybe why we didn't get another Annorax- that would have been 2 megas for Kurtwood Smith.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riley wrote: »
    I think it unlikely that the event month recurring legendary will be anyone who is major character with other copies in the game. With the exception of Bell Riots Bashir I believe all the rest were crew with no other copies in game. My money is on Obrist though I think it would be cool to have it be Annorax. We only have one Annorax in game and few have it. He would be cool for the theme as he was central to the show.

I would love to have a 5/5 Red Foreman

Thrax is Red Foreman. Maybe why we didn't get another Annorax- that would have been 2 megas for Kurtwood Smith.

I did not know that. I binged DS9 once but I don’t remember Thrax at all
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    MoH Janeway (1/5) no bonuses:

COMMAND: 1099 (149-301)
    SCIENCE: 899 (199-401)
    DIPLOMACY: -349 (-45- -199)

Where did you get the stats?

Edit: just noticed the negative diplomacy. Heh.
  • Options
    If those are real I’ve never seen a 1/5 more stacked, even Burnham only has 500 or so science with 1000+ command at 1/5
  • Options
    If those are real I’ve never seen a 1/5 more stacked, even Burnham only has 500 or so science with 1000+ command at 1/5

They aren't real, he's joking.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Not deterred by a pretty stiff negative Diplomacy I take it?

;)
  • Options
    A negative dip stat is something I’m willing to take for those other fat bases ngl. My dip crew are so bad anyways why not make it worse

• Options
    Tiffany HopeTiffany Hope ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now That Is Epic!

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Wow, Engineering primary!!

Determined Janeway (New) 5*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 496 (106-174), ENG 1321 (171-370), SEC 992 (125-248)
    Traits: Starfleet, Survivalist, Federation, Jury Rigger, Resourceful, Tactician, Veteran, Desperate, Human
  • Options
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Yay! Engineering primary! Though (not a complaint), but is it just me or has DB gone alittle overboard with the ENG/SEC pairing the past few weeks
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Conditioned La Forge
    Resilient Tuvok
    Determined Janeway

Janeway is almost a clone of Torres.

Since I missed out on Torres by a small margin (I miscalculated and got to rank 1520 on that event) I'm nore than happy with this :smiley:
  • Options
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Yay! Engineering primary! Though (not a complaint), but is it just me or has DB gone alittle overboard with the ENG/SEC pairing the past few weeks
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Conditioned La Forge
    Resilient Tuvok
    Determined Janeway

Janeway is almost a clone of Torres.

Also Saboteur Garak and Ishara Yar are SEC/ENG, very similar.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s1cl6fh9cd72.jpg
    The coffee maker breaks and Janeway is about to go off on anyone in her way.

I can relate to this remark.