Home The Bridge

Mega Event Packs

2»

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    would definitely vote yes for Survivalist Kirk and Commandant even a CMR Kira pack would be great.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do a TOS Survivalist pack, it'd almost certainly be based on Martia and Evil Kirk. The 5* choices are:

Rura Penthe Commandant (also from VI, as is Martia)
    Survivalist Kirk (he'd make two Kirks in the pack, but the dude has Survivalist literally in his name)
    Wrathful Khan (no direct connection to either Martia or Evil Kirk)

I don't need Martia or Evil Kirk, but at half price, I'd take a whack at a piñata containing any of those three. I've got a 1/5 Commandant and a 4/5 Khan and I'd like Kirk since I love "Arena".

gz1g7bh74tf9.jpg

Well, damn. I was right about Kirk and Martia, but I find myself hesitating about going for that fifth star for Khan, even at the discount. I already know I'm not going to compete for Jett Reno this week, so I'll be taking my chances on her either in the week 4 packs or the wrap-up packs the following week....
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do a TOS Survivalist pack, it'd almost certainly be based on Martia and Evil Kirk. The 5* choices are:

Survivalist Kirk (he'd make two Kirks in the pack, but the dude has Survivalist literally in his name)

I don't need Martia or Evil Kirk, but at half price, I'd take a whack at a piñata containing any of those three. I've got a 1/5 Commandant and a 4/5 Khan and I'd like Kirk since I love "Arena".

gz1g7bh74tf9.jpg

Well, damn. I was right about Kirk and Martia, but I find myself hesitating about going for that fifth star for Khan, even at the discount. I already know I'm not going to compete for Jett Reno this week, so I'll be taking my chances on her either in the week 4 packs or the wrap-up packs the following week....

I am going to wait till wednesday when we know the stats of Jett Reno and then decide.
    Let’s fly!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

gz1g7bh74tf9.jpg

I am going to wait till wednesday when we know the stats of Jett Reno and then decide.

I know it's bad form to admit such a thing, but I honestly don't even care what her stats or skills or traits are. I just really dig her. I'd chase her in the rank table even if she was just a new 3*.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I know it's bad form to admit such a thing, but I honestly don't even care what her stats or skills or traits are. I just really dig her.

Nah, no bad form at all. Stats are not everything. Liking a character and/or the artwork play a big part in the "want" process. At least for me.

Yd´s Mayweather is a good example: I care zero for the character, I find the artwork uninspiring. So while he may have some gameplay uses not interested in trying for him at all.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

gz1g7bh74tf9.jpg

I know it's bad form to admit such a thing, but I honestly don't even care what her stats or skills or traits are. I just really dig her. I'd chase her in the rank table even if she was just a new 3*.

I don't think it's bad form, either. I've admitted the same thing. I've got a significant stash of chronitons and pre-farmed items. Bloodbath or no, I won't be left with my cheese twisting in the wind.
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

gz1g7bh74tf9.jpg

Nothing bad form about it! This is a card collecting game in electronic form. Sometimes you try to get the best card out there, and sometimes you go for a card just because it's freaking cool. And make no mistake about it: Jett Reno is freaking cool.

See also: Smitten Jean-Luc Picard.
    edited June 2019
    Oh I will get Jett Reno regardless of stats and traits. Believe that. But if her stats stink and she does not have med then I will not buy packs for her or use citations on her. Only frustrating thing is that I would buy packs for last week's Neelix but I will only know Jett's stats as Neelix packs disappear.
    Let’s fly!
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Why isn't there a discounted Event Pack this week?
    Uluru wrote: »
    It will be next week after the mega event is over.
    Let’s fly!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those discount packs are nice. I have averaged one legendary for every five packs pulls.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    Those discount packs are nice. I have averaged one legendary for every five packs pulls.

I would like it if after the mega event DB would put into the portal the discount packs but also put in the event packs for the month. I would like to get more Resilient Tuvoks but the odds of getting him from the huge discount pack is so low.
    Let’s fly!
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭

No, I meant the weekly discounted packs
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping for these too. Good way to pick up older legendaries.

No, I meant the weekly discounted packs
    Oh those, the 490 packs. DB only does those weeks1-3 of a Mega unfortunately. Week 4 does not get any. :(
    Let’s fly!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've never understood this surely specific targeted packs are better than wrap up packs that most of the crew everybody has accumulated along the way.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO