Home The Bridge

New collections?

2»

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great episode with the three nacelle Enterprise.
    Let’s fly!
  • I thought we already had book variants. Or is it just comics so far?

I think it's only from TNG Mirror Universe comics so far.

Dr. Katherine Pulaski is from Marvel's 1997 DS9 comic (#4-5), so DB has some kind of licensing relationship with IDW that extends to everything IDW now has the rights to, which seems to be every Star Trek comic ever published.

Captains Calhoun* and Vaughn** both exist in comics, so they could be in play. It could be they're regarded as Simon & Shuster's IP since they originated in novels, though.

*Wildstorm's Double Time; IDW's New Frontier #1-5
    **Wildstorm's Divided We Fall #1-4
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's only from TNG Mirror Universe comics so far.

Dr. Katherine Pulaski is from Marvel's 1997 DS9 comic (#4-5), so DB has some kind of licensing relationship with IDW that extends to everything IDW now has the rights to, which seems to be every Star Trek comic ever published.

Captains Calhoun* and Vaughn** both exist in comics, so they could be in play. It could be they're regarded as Simon & Shuster's IP since they originated in novels, though.

*Wildstorm's Double Time; IDW's New Frontier #1-5
    **Wildstorm's Divided We Fall #1-4

Great catch. I happily stand corrected.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I'd like a movie-based collection, though I'd be content with a single, catch-all set. There are 77 presently (41 TOS/36 TNG).