Home The Bridge
Options

What do you want after the Month of Hell?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Frederick La Rouque (played by Marc Alaimo) will be the legendary for the first event after the mega event. There are probably a few players hoping for a Marc Alaimo event similar to the Jeffrey Combs event some months back. It would be great to see Gul Macet (new) with an existing Dukat variant.

Alternatively, DB could do a Time's Arrow event. If you pick this option, please post who you would like to see as the new SR.

Reruns are also common after mega events. If you pick this option, which event would you likew to see as the rerun?

Did I miss something? Please select Other and let me know what I missed.
Farewell 🖖

What do you want after the Month of Hell? 91 votes

Marc Alaimo
16%
ReginoldJuddeXo | das411KaiteeJim RaynorJayBeezyrobownageYateball[7TW] Attack EyebrowsPrime LorcaBylo BandVeterinary PhloxHaere LinteseregYeldoowSteveJ301 Bri 15 votes
Time's Arrow
36%
[KM]VidemRocpileV.scruffy151Lady GaghgaghCommander SinclairAntasilMOZangelesSDPinkyfirst[CFOH] Earl GreyJean-Luc KenobiOdo MarmarosaInquisitor Troi-RikerMatt_DeckerDScottHewitt=j= ColdMirror CartmanZetterbeard Dirk GundersonKarthon 33 votes
Rerun
40%
AviTrekSSR BarkleyCaptain DurfMcCaptainfaceJim SteeleKTzAntar3sKirkish1[SJ] Admiral AkieXo | RajiAggeDrone_oneDraiken78sexy_ladyGhostStalkerIronagedave[CFOH] BearcatCapt. Pete Owencaptain_yarWWIII Flying Ace Rimmer 37 votes
Other
6%
Hungry Dog DDM(HGH)ApolloDraftedMcCoy[DD] Kirk Induced Self DestructionRowan MerryheartFi®3wall 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time's Arrow
    I'd like to see Samuel Clemens as the super rare.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Marc Alaimo
    Proont wrote: »
    I'd like to see Samuel Clemens as the super rare.

Excellent choice. Personally, I'm torn between Clemens and John Luck Pickerd. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc Alaimo
    I'd pick Samuel Clemens, except he really needs to be a 5* because he's an absolute LEGEND, so working backward from there...

...I'll take a Marc Alaimo event, and the super rare to be Commander Tebok from the 1988 TNG episode "Neutral Zone", so we can get a Marc Alaimo Romulan!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Marc Alaimo
    Here's one that I missed - a poker event.
    As long as DB is doing poker players I know a great one that should be added.
    d49wz3rtos14.jpg

Edit: Not that Hawking should be anything less than legendary.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Other
    Seriously, I'd just like to be able to play the event without trouble accessing the game. Game Available would be a really nice title for it, don't you think? :)
  • Options
    Marc Alaimo
    Seriously, I'd just like to be able to play the event without trouble accessing the game. Game Available would be a really nice title for it, don't you think? :)

There's an episode where Quark plays a game where Sisko, Dax, and I forget who else become the game pieces. Base it on that episode and maybe throw in some digs about RL bugs in the game and I think you've got the makings of a popular event. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Marc Alaimo
    ByloBand wrote: »

There's an episode where Quark plays a game where Sisko, Dax, and I forget who else become the game pieces. Base it on that episode and maybe throw in some digs about RL bugs in the game and I think you've got the makings of a popular event. :)

wuc3x9frikgo.gif

We shall never speak of that episode ever again!

Alamarain... Marc Alaimo... Sounds similar to me. :p:p:p
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc Alaimo
    I suspect it'll be a rerun, but I truly hope we get a Marc Alaimo event. One of the Dukats as the rerun four star plus either Gul Macet from "The Wounded" or Tebok from "The Neutral Zone."

Of course, if we do get an Alaimo event, it'll probably be his character from "Far Beyond the Stars."
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time's Arrow
    I’d take either a Marc Alaimo event or a Time’s Arrow event; either would be a great deal of fun.
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Time's Arrow
    Ive been suggesting times arrow crew and collection for several months. If they were to add everyone, it would probably require A full month. I would like to see gul macet though. Round out the different crew played by alaimo, maybe that is whats happening. We did get several “reds” in a short amt of time. 🥓
  • Options
    Time's Arrow
    Personally, I would like to see Tom Morello's two characters make their way into the game.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHULA!!!!

I’m down for Jumanji in Space. Seriously, so many places it can go. The Clown episode of Voyager, Moriarity from TNG, that weird TOS episode with the Fantasy characters brought to life. Even Trelane could pop his head up. Or that time they were all action figures in a giant child’s backyard, or was that Futurama?

But if that’s too out of the box, Time’s Arrow would be a great theme.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Marc Alaimo
    Ive been suggesting times arrow crew and collection for several months. If they were to add everyone, it would probably require A full month. I would like to see gul macet though. Round out the different crew played by frederick, maybe that is whats happening. We did get several “reds” in a short amt of time. 🥓

I would be so down for a Time's Arrow mega event and/or collection. Guinan was fierce (although not in the same way DB used the word for Fierce Guinan), Samuel Clemens was entertaining, and you could see the cast was having fun - just a great episode all around.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    Marc Alaimo
    I'll vote for a Marc Alaimo event, and hopefully we'd get the Alaimo character the game needs in the clearly legendary shape of Badar N'D'D from TNG's "Lonely Among Us".
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had the Month of Hell, now let's have the Month of Swell. Quark is going to add a new game to his bar and has put on a contest to find the most fun and profitable one to add to his establishment. Crew from all over have come to Quark's Bar to showcase their sports and games with the promise of a most spectacular prize to the winner. This event would have Games-Master Quark as the legendary recurring character with new crew Kadis-kot Naomi Wildman, Kayaking Miles O'Brien, Fencing Jean-Luc Picard, and Water Polo Archer. Existing crew Anbo-Jyutsu Riker, Tsunkatse Seven, Niners Kira, and Pugilist Q would also be in the event month. All crew with athlete trait would give bonus. Who will win and what will their prize be? Quark promised a spectacular prize but will it truly be spectacular or knowing Quark spectacularly cheap?

70ej2pfbx9kx.png
    p8m9sawqo76l.jpg
    xslxib45y4tc.jpg
    cndsxczk0us4.jpg

You had me at Kayaking Miles O'Brien. But I also want an Athletes collection. And a Niners Ezri Dax somewhere in all this.
  • Options
    Marc Alaimo
    We just had the Month of Hell, now let's have the Month of Swell. Quark is going to add a new game to his bar and has put on a contest to find the most fun and profitable one to add to his establishment. Crew from all over have come to Quark's Bar to showcase their sports and games with the promise of a most spectacular prize to the winner. This event would have Games-Master Quark as the legendary recurring character with new crew Kadis-kot Naomi Wildman, Kayaking Miles O'Brien, Fencing Jean-Luc Picard, and Water Polo Archer. Existing crew Anbo-Jyutsu Riker, Tsunkatse Seven, Niners Kira, and Pugilist Q would also be in the event month. All crew with athlete trait would give bonus. Who will win and what will their prize be? Quark promised a spectacular prize but will it truly be spectacular or knowing Quark spectacularly cheap?

70ej2pfbx9kx.png
    p8m9sawqo76l.jpg
    xslxib45y4tc.jpg
    cndsxczk0us4.jpg

You had me at Kayaking Miles O'Brien. But I also want an Athletes collection. And a Niners Ezri Dax somewhere in all this.

Count me in too. Hey DB, how about instead of a theme that players vote on (which has gone well, don't get me wrong :) ), how about a theme created by one of the players? Maybe chuck it onto the next list that we get to vote on? Just a couple thoughts.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

And a Niners Ezri Dax somewhere in all this.

Fancy Dan Ezri Dax! :)

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Fancy_Dan
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc Alaimo
    EnderW wrote: »

Just imagine how THAT will look on a bridge crew, seeing Ezri hanging literally upside down!
  • Options
    Marc Alaimo

Just imagine how THAT will look on a bridge crew, seeing Ezri hanging literally upside down!

Yes, that would be a super fun super rare.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that would be a super fun super rare.

Another Ezri would always be welcome. Not a scene where DB would be able to use any decent screen grab as a reference, though — I pulled up that ep and this is about as clear a screencap as I could get...

0jo6o14av1kb.jpg

But I'd be just as happy with Celebrating Ezri...

eqrbo07ltoqb.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Time's Arrow
    I'd like to see Time's Arrow event, one of my favorite TNG episodes. Sam Clemens or Jack London would be great additions.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time's Arrow
    As said above, this could be a mega event, so I am choosing crew for the reoccurring legendary.

19th Century Guinan or Data

https://bookriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/data_guinan.jpg

From her point of view, it was the first time Guinan met the crew of the Enterprise, and the reason she later joined the Enterprise. It was an iconic showing of one of the Enterprises crew, and we only have two cards for her.

Data, in a way the two episodes revolved around him. The finding of his head was the reason the Enterprise was asked to help investigate, and the head was restored to his body at the end of the second episode. (Sci/Eng/Dip)

Picard is another option, but he has already been in a Mega, he will undoubtedly be central in another mega when his series comes out,
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Borg Mega redone. I think everyone enjoyed that, and I think that was the very first mega as well

Trista
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rerun
    Sorry I have a vested interest on the big sting however times arrow or an Alaimo event would be equally cool.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO