Home The Bridge
Options

7.2.0 Update

13»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. Arena Battles still freezing.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

But you had this issue before 7.2.0, correct?
    Does it feel like it happens as often as in 7.2.0?
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I have the arena battles locking after completion on kindle intermittently - let's say 60% of the time. Still get credit for them. Just have to restart. No problems with arena battles on facebook.

Amusingly the game no longer works on gameroom but it now works fine on regular facebook after the rollback.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

But you had this issue before 7.2.0, correct?
    Does it feel like it happens as often as in 7.2.0?

The problem that started with 7.2.0

Happened once today.

Yesterday, it literally was my last chance to finish the five Arena battles Chore when I got it. Five had messed up. No problems after that first one, though today.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »
    I have the arena battles locking after completion on kindle intermittently - let's say 60% of the time. Still get credit for them. Just have to restart. No problems with arena battles on facebook.

Amusingly the game no longer works on gameroom but it now works fine on regular facebook after the rollback.

What are you seeing when trying via gameroom?
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭

it says not enough memory for this application - if you are the developer allocate more memory. I can see exactly if this isn't enough info.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

it says not enough memory for this application - if you are the developer allocate more memory. I can see exactly if this isn't enough info.

Thank you! It seems to be the generic webgl out of memory message. It is odd. I would try reinstalling gameroom, if you wish to continue using it. I will forward the information to the team and check to see if we have more reports on this or not.
  • Options

Thank you! It seems to be the generic webgl out of memory message. It is odd. I would try reinstalling gameroom, if you wish to continue using it. I will forward the information to the team and check to see if we have more reports on this or not.

That is what I get most often, as well. First battle yesterday in Arena, then I finished the Chore with five straight. Today, I did the first one, then got it the second Battle:

w8rokubxsnq8.jpg