Home The Bridge

Vegas Campaign

Comments

• Both FFFE but will still pay the $10.00
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Another Ezri to be had! Never owned this version yet. :)
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. I have to say this one is bothering me. I played hard to win High-Roller Sisko, and I used up a lot of hard-earned honor to immortalize him because of his excellent stats and his being a Sisko.

He still has excellent stats and obviously still is Sisko. Now through this choice you have one complete and one 4/5 version soon (in case you buy the Premium Track). For everyday Shuttle and Voyages use, great usefulness in Sisko events etc.

In a game like this something better or in this case the same good will always come along. And you surely got good use out of him the last 6 months. Same as some others in this thread I also don´t mind getting a second copy. I prefer quality dublicates over crappy new variants.

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Not even close. I don’t have this Sisko and I’m not thirsty for him.

Don´t be so modest. Concerning immortalized legendaries you defo have one of the deepest collections. And as we know it could be even deeper. But since you go much by liking as well you have no problem in flushing useful cards like Mirror Picard down the toilet...

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Sisko is 2/5 and has been on my 'to eventually cite list' for the past six months so looking forward to FFing him.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have Sisko 3/5. I will have 4 cites by the end of the campaign, assuming I don't get crazy. I may just immortalize a second one. 😀
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was not in nearly as good a position THEN as I am NOW, and I remember massively over-extending in that event to win a copy of High Roller Sisko, and dropping the $25 to DYC, because he was totally worth it. He's been sitting at 2/5 ever since, so naturally I'm stoked for this announcement (I actually yelped and gave a hearty Tiger Woods fist pump when I read the announcement, startling my family)!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fought hard for this one too, and he has been on my list to upgrade, but not a priority, so now this is perfect! I love Waitress Ezri, even if she has terrible stats and I already have 2 clones of her immortalised. DB wants to keep giving me dupes to rack up achievements? Who am I to argue, eh?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure... Like on the surface this should be an easy yes for me, I've got Ezri but not Sisko, and I do love The Sisko, plus I figured I may well want this round of the campaign so I dropped a gift card into my iTunes last week to be ready for it, so really it's already paid for, I'm just waiting for the 'go' button. But I'm feeling kind of ambivalent. I sat out Picard Month and don't regret missing the extras, and I guess I'm kind of on a plateau with my crew at the moment, I've got a bunch of crew to work on, many of them I like, and yes I like Sisko too but there'll always be crew I don't have, so... is missing one more a big deal?

I dunno - I guess I'm low-key "it's just little bits of data" at the moment in terms of whether I want to go to any effort to 'collect' crew. I've been letting chrons pile up a bit lately, too, rather than making sure I'm always using what's there so I'm below the cap and will accumulate more when I'm not playing - not making a massive stockpile or anything, I've just not been levelling unless the mood strikes me. Not thinking of quitting or anything, but I can see myself kicking back and just being a monthly card casual player for a bit.
  • Kaitee wrote: »
    I'm not sure... Like on the surface this should be an easy yes for me, I've got Ezri but not Sisko, and I do love The Sisko, plus I figured I may well want this round of the campaign so I dropped a gift card into my iTunes last week to be ready for it, so really it's already paid for, I'm just waiting for the 'go' button. But I'm feeling kind of ambivalent. I sat out Picard Month and don't regret missing the extras, and I guess I'm kind of on a plateau with my crew at the moment, I've got a bunch of crew to work on, many of them I like, and yes I like Sisko too but there'll always be crew I don't have, so... is missing one more a big deal?

I dunno - I guess I'm low-key "it's just little bits of data" at the moment in terms of whether I want to go to any effort to 'collect' crew. I've been letting chrons pile up a bit lately, too, rather than making sure I'm always using what's there so I'm below the cap and will accumulate more when I'm not playing - not making a massive stockpile or anything, I've just not been levelling unless the mood strikes me. Not thinking of quitting or anything, but I can see myself kicking back and just being a monthly card casual player for a bit.

Wait there’s a cap on the amount of chronitons you can have?
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait there’s a cap on the amount of chronitons you can have?

I meant the cap on how many will just accumulate by themselves. Like if I'm being efficient, first thing in the morning when I get to work (apart from y'know doing work) I'll make sure I'm around 134, because my max is 224 and it's six hours plus 20+10 free chrons at 11am until the new 'day'. Unless I'm saving chrons up for a galaxy event of course. But at the moment I'm being kind of lazy and just ignoring the game, apart from popping in every three hours (or whenever I remember to) to turn over shuttles, so I often just leave my chrons above the cap rather than bothering the level someone just to get more chrons flowing in through the day.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another very very interesting move by DB, giving another repeat 5* in a campaign but this one is in one of the more difficult collections...and it's a low-key diabolical way to clog up our slots since i now have two Captain Spocks, two Jacked Picards and by the end of this, a 5/5 and a 1/5 Tux Sisko to somehow make room for!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another very very interesting move by DB, giving another repeat 5* in a campaign but this one is in one of the more difficult collections...and it's a low-key diabolical way to clog up our slots since i now have two Captain Spocks, two Jacked Picards and by the end of this, a 5/5 and a 1/5 Tux Sisko to somehow make room for!

Um...High Roller Sisko isn't in any collection, unless I and the Wiki both missed it.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wager 5,000 Quatloos there IS a Chroniton cap! I'm guessing somewhere around the number 32,767 :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wager 5,000 Quatloos there IS a Chroniton cap! I'm guessing somewhere around the number 32,767 :D

Not sure what you are referencing but I can tell you I’ve had 158,000 chrons at one point

• Is there an honor cap?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an honor cap?

I don't believe so. The cap for many inventory items is that 32,767 number that Cmdr Sinclair mentioned above. But certain things are excluded, and I'm pretty sure Honor is one of them. A fleetmate just shared his current stash of one and a quarter million Honor.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    A fleetmate just shared his current stash of one and a quarter million Honor.

Wow! I can understand why folks accumulate 300K or so (instant FF, with some change), but 1.25M?? Is there a goal there?

Personally I've never been past 170K. I can only hold out for so long.

Wow! I can understand why folks accumulate 300K or so (instant FF, with some change), but 1.25M?? Is there a goal there?

Not applying it to your crew is holding back your potential

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was about to spend it, he said — just trying to figure out who the lucky crew members would be. I certainly usually have a stash of Honor, myself — nothing like his, more like 150k or so — just in case I come across someone new who I really want to cite up. When it builds up a bit more, I'll often buy a citation and FF somebody who's in need... but there isn't always an obvious choice, so sometimes it just sits there.

• Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    So we hab discovery in the first, then motion and discovery Spock, then tng and now we get ds9. Any guesses for the next one?
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • To have that much honor, you’d probably need to have saved up from day one of the game launching I imagine.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To have that much honor, you’d probably need to have saved up from day one of the game launching I imagine.

Or in his case, just spend a truckload of money. ;)

He was about to spend it, he said — just trying to figure out who the lucky crew members would be. I certainly usually have a stash of Honor, myself — nothing like his, more like 150k or so — just in case I come across someone new who I really want to cite up. When it builds up a bit more, I'll often buy a citation and FF somebody who's in need... but there isn't always an obvious choice, so sometimes it just sits there.

I agree. It’s good to conserve it for when you get someone that really helps you out
  • I usually have a stash of honor, but mostly because I never know who to use it on right away. And now the campaigns give out gold citations so I have even more now. I don’t usually like citing cards that are available in the portal unless they’re really good or can finish off a collection for me. And then new cards come out and I think they’d be good to cite, but then newer cards come out that also would be good to cite. It’s a never ending cycle haha
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually have a stash of honor, but mostly because I never know who to use it on right away. And now the campaigns give out gold citations so I have even more now. I don’t usually like citing cards that are available in the portal unless they’re really good or can finish off a collection for me. And then new cards come out and I think they’d be good to cite, but then newer cards come out that also would be good to cite. It’s a never ending cycle haha

I just try to go by someone who is strong in a voyage combo I need. Like I wanted To cite up Reno but she was bad so I cited up Tactical Neelix as he could help with my med-sec voyages.
    Let’s fly!
    I usually have a stash of honor, but mostly because I never know who to use it on right away. And now the campaigns give out gold citations so I have even more now. I don’t usually like citing cards that are available in the portal unless they’re really good or can finish off a collection for me. And then new cards come out and I think they’d be good to cite, but then newer cards come out that also would be good to cite. It’s a never ending cycle haha

I just try to go by someone who is strong in a voyage combo I need. Like I wanted To cite up Reno but she was bad so I cited up Tactical Neelix as he could help with my med-sec voyages.

That Neelix is a great card

• I’m thinking of citing Neelix. I also want to save some to cite Wrathful Kirk in case I come up empty on packs
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB giveth and DB takes it away. I was stoked about Mirror Picard this past month; should have known I’d have a let down this month in return. Tux Sisko was my first non-Mega legendary to immortalize; I did it almost as soon as the event happened.

But I will say, he is a monster! If he’s not on a voyage, he’s in a shuttle for me. He perfectly filled a Sec hole in my crew and i’ve been doing really well ever since. I’m gonna buy the premium track again, and will happily have a second one of this card.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)