Behold/Portal Update

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Ten Pull:

y0fsqdolmbv9.png

Obvious Choice was Obvious:

3liwrob4c1dw.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    As I expect a majority of duplicates, I will only be opening maybe 5 pulls at a time (every few days). Strangely, for the first time in a couple years I am looking forward to getting schematics!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Second Ten Pull:

amelcacborcw.jpg

Obvious Choice was Obvious Again:

fxarivyr7zk9.jpg

Enterprise NCC-1701-A confirmed, as well.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Third Ten Pull was a straight drop for 3* on Holonovel Doctor.

9a6m95pntaqd.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    First Premium Single Pull had a Behold, for a new Lily:

5tvwbr20c6oq.jpg

Thirteenth Single Pull Fully Fused Reed:

4umeteh3p4o0.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Martok confirmed in a Basic Ten Pull:

a65zdc1pw9xq.jpg

Off-Duty Stamets as well:

sk3v2jo6vdum.jpg
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty disappointed that the update didn't cover more time. I was expecting it to cover all cards up to July 1 2019. Instead, it looks like it's only covering 4*s and 5*s up to the middle of February 2019.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    I had a whole lot of straight drop purples unfortunately, but also this:

9qgg69gl26yt.png

Kind of sadly, it was followed by my first one of these:

gqj3t3i9z7yd.png

and THIS is why i don't cite up to 5/5 :)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    No Bynars?! FML

*Edited to add. That was my seven year old self's favourite episode and I was on holiday when they were offered as a premium pull. :(
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭

9qgg69gl26yt.png

gqj3t3i9z7yd.png

Who says I cited any of these except Ru’Afo?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

9qgg69gl26yt.png

gqj3t3i9z7yd.png

I believe that's the point he was making, that if you didn't cite Ru'Afo your begold wouldn't be a failure
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Free Account:

4* Horta, plus confirmation on first Ten Pull of Tribunal Pike and The Scimitar:

pd4yu3s5n65q.jpg

Behold on Second Pull:

g54ocv2xi2q1.jpg
    30eidyuu1bro.jpg

Third Pull, Straight Drop Angel One Riker and more Scimitar Schemes.....

lurk4960kx3r.jpg

Single Pull, confirmed NCC-1701-E:

kz4rbueeolx1.jpg

• Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I'm pretty disappointed that the update didn't cover more time. I was expecting it to cover all cards up to July 1 2019. Instead, it looks like it's only covering 4*s and 5*s up to the middle of February 2019.

Updates usually only cover the period up to six months ago, so this was to be expected.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »

9qgg69gl26yt.png

gqj3t3i9z7yd.png

I believe that's the point he was making, that if you didn't cite Ru'Afo your begold wouldn't be a failure

And if I hadn’t started up one of the other two or had not pulled them from the portal before it also would not be a failure. Or if I had not competed in the Ru’Afo mega event. The argument just does not make sense to me. Even if you never cite any 5* at all, at some point you will get some to 5* and there will be a chance of getting an all immortalized begold. The more 5/5 you have, the higher the chance, regardless of how they got to 5/5.
  • Options
    Btw I see some crew in the “added” list that was already in the portal. Fleet Commander Martok, Tourist Jadzia and Prince Bashir for example.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping Resilient Tuvok would be in portal update. Fingers crossed for good luck on everyone's portal pulls.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »

Updates usually only cover the period up to six months ago, so this was to be expected.

Except that they haven't done an update in over a year. I was expecting more house cleaning.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »

Except that they haven't done an update in over a year. I was expecting more house cleaning.

The last major update was last December, less than a year ago. There was also the mini-update in January. You may be thinking of the August 2018 update?

I’m about to unload all of my packs. Will report back later.
  • Options
    First pull:
    imbwpmizzeju.jpg

ck718iy5f9u6.jpg

No, I wasn't expecting a miracle pull. ;)
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 12 pulls...

- 3 x 5* crew (4th star for Lincoln, 1st star for Phlox au Natural, 1st star for Sphere Builder)
    - 1 x 5* crew (Mutated Paris to add to FF/99 Captain Janeway -- 1st star for Evolved Janeway)
    - 9 x useful schematic packs
    - 9,300 honor

I'm happy with a 25% drop-rate for 5* crew, so many useful ship schematics, and completing my first copy of 5* Evolved Janeway!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

gqj3t3i9z7yd.png

Honestly, if you're gonna get one of those, that's a solid group to get - 2/3 of them are worthy of a second copy (although I would certainly favour Burnham).
  • Options
    After 10 pulls, I got this one. Have wanted Culber for an age.

76fnc2ek6a8r.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Would have been nice to see Commanding Officer Sisko 3* added....guess I will have to airlock him, I REFUSE to spend honor to cite him

^ This.

Today's portal update included 3* Sous-chef Sisko, who came out a little over a month ago, but not Commanding Officer Sisko who came out almost a year ago (September 2018). Why is that?

Also worth noting, Lt. Commander Jack Crusher (October 2018), Weyoun Clone 6 (November 2018) and Tribunal Pike (February 2019) also each came out after Commanding Officer Sisko.

I am not going to bother wasting honour citing up a 3* crew, I just find it odd and disappointing that Commanding Officer Sisko has been left out of this time portal update.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, 177 single pulls are in the bag. I won’t post the full results yet, not until all of the ten-pulls are done, but I have confirmed the following:

3*
    Weyoun 6
    Jack Crusher
    Tourist Jadzia
    Tribunal Pike

5*
    Mountaineer Spock

jdmtwe0whemz.png

Schematics
    3* Breen Warship
    Federation Fighter
    Assimilated Voyager
    Keldon-class
    1701-E
    Pike’s Enterprise
    Scimitar
    Xindi patrol ship
    1701-A
    Valdore
    Jem’Hadar Flagship

Sorry, no screenshots for ships or non-5* crew...I didn’t want to deal with 405 pictures to sift through. I also had converted the first dozen pulls into honor before realizing I didn’t write down the crew pushed out the airlock; FWIW, it seems like I got a lot of Commander Chekovs.

I’ll start the ten-pulls but will be finishing my lunch hour and going back to work soon. Will post full results and any other confirmations later today.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

By which you waste potential. Also just personally when I cite a card up to 5/5 I would not mind a second copy. And one of his choices was Burnham, one of the strongest cards in the game.

Also, seriously, different part of their lives, different clothes etc. aside - many cards are only variations of others anyway. And I take a strong double over a weak unique card gladly ;)

• Options
    I must admit, I don't see a very high ratio of scoundrels or Ensign Ro variants from these pulls so far.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Tarquin confirmed
    Captain Proton Schematics confirmed
    Christopher Pike confirmed
    Tribunal Pike Confirmed
    Scimitar Schematics confirmed
    Tourist Jadzia confirmed
    Demora Sulu confirmed
    Admiral Ross confirmed
    Assimilated Voyager Schematics confirmed
    Sous Chef Sisco confirmed
    NCC-1701-E Schematics confirmed
    Federation Fighter Schematics confirmed
    Gary Seven confirmed
    Weyoun Clone 6 confirmed
    Musketeer Picard confirmed
    Smuggler Kasidy Yates confirmed
    Cardassian Keldon Schematics confirmed
    Captain Silva La Forge confirmed
    Army Chaplain Odo confirmed
    Mirror Kieko confirmed
    The Valdore Schematics confirmed
    L'Rell confirmed via Voyage
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Pleased with my pulls (did 100 10 pulls) : Final stars for da Vinci and Temporal Prisoner Chakotay. Who were high on my immortalize list. So honor saved for other projects. Final stars for my second copies of High Roller Sisko and Delta Flyer Paris. Final stars for Etana Jol , Duelist Torres (who will get to the freezer). 4th star for Garak, Elim Garak and Changeling Founder (who will hopefully go to the freezer soon :p ). Second stars for Survivalist Kirk, Niners Sisko and Alternate Future Dax. Plus first stars for Niners Worf, Humbled Archer and Juliana Tainer. Plus one all immortal Begold where I did not want to start a second copy of anyone...