Home The Bridge
Options

Behold/Portal Update

1235»

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    hll6eb85h211.jpg
    A more modest stockpile than some, but I'm pleased with the results.

sfls0f452wku.jpg
    I got it at Ross

rip5vimamacu.jpg
    First star on the elusive Tarquin, General of the Empire of Blood creepy loner of the Delphic Expanse

q9lzl4bfetir.jpg
    A visualy appealing behold. Tough call but went with Bashir.

6tblyiu14p48.jpg
    Yates earning stars

wrgpgevms3t3.jpg
    Also built Enterprise-A and upgraded a host of other ships

Was having so much fun I took advantage of today's pack offer.
    srocim9v7zy6.jpg
    Putting the citation from the Leland campaign on someone else was a shrewd plan.

g25xiv7o8qxo.jpg
    Call me crazy but I went with Troi

n9dq1zoguv38.jpg
    More Tarquin!

0eid3r8d8okn.jpg
    Choose Action Jake

4o26gaxsrokp.jpg
    And with all that honor I pulled anouther behold from the HH. As much as immortalizing Durango would be satisfying, I can't resist Sarah Silverman

Packs are fun again!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    4o26gaxsrokp.jpg
    And with all that honor I pulled anouther behold from the HH. As much as immortalizing Durango would be satisfying, I can't resist Sarah Silverman

Good call. Durango Troi's Gods and Masters event should (probably!) be a rerun soon, maybe as soon as two weeks, so you can grab her last star from the thresholds then. :)
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Webberoni wrote: »
    First 12 pulls...

- 3 x 5* crew (4th star for Lincoln, 1st star for Phlox au Natural, 1st star for Sphere Builder)
    - 1 x 5* crew (Mutated Paris to add to FF/99 Captain Janeway -- 1st star for Evolved Janeway)
    - 9 x useful schematic packs
    - 9,300 honor

I'm happy with a 25% drop-rate for 5* crew, so many useful ship schematics, and completing my first copy of 5* Evolved Janeway!

I finally got through all 112 pulls...

- 14 x 5* crew (10 existing & 4 new) --> 12.5% drop rate
    - 1 x 5* crew (via 4* crew merging) --> 1st copy of Evolved Janeway
    - 8 x 4* crew (7 existing & 1 new)
    - 72 x useful schematic packs --> finished a few ships and now have every ship built to at least 2/10
    - 80,000 honor
    - only missing 6 x 4* crew now --> 2 are voyage-exclusive & 4 are still unavailable in packs
  • Options
    i only had a few pulls i saved.
    89j93l4dzckb.png
    fl3r0gv2kghk.png
    went with Mirror Troi and Mirror Hoshi. The one with Troi and 2 Datas was difficult to choose
  • Options
    At the risk of derailing this thread, is there anyone with the math skills and time to crunch some numbers on the legendary drop rates experienced in this thread. I know the posts are not a randomized representation, but the sample size should be large enough to produce some worthwhile data.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the risk of derailing this thread, is there anyone with the math skills and time to crunch some numbers on the legendary drop rates experienced in this thread. I know the posts are not a randomized representation, but the sample size should be large enough to produce some worthwhile data.

🤔
    That's not how it works. If the sample is based, then conclusions are biased and you get no worthwhile data.
  • Options
    Because at the time of being rewarded Commanding Officer Sisko I did not have space in my Crew slots, if I change my user name, is there a chance I can be rewarded with CO Sisko again?
  • Options
    If you've already claimed the achievement from creating / changing your captain name then the short answer is no unfortunately. Sorry.
  • Options
    Because at the time of being rewarded Commanding Officer Sisko I did not have space in my Crew slots, if I change my user name, is there a chance I can be rewarded with CO Sisko again?

Nobody forced you to claim him, hence why he's still sat in my achievements unclaimed list.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »

Nobody forced you to claim him, hence why he's still sat in my achievements unclaimed list.

I still haven't claimed him. I'm hoping at some point there will be a way to fully fuse him without using honor.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »

I still haven't claimed him. I'm hoping at some point there will be a way to fully fuse him without using honor.

Same. The only reason I am debating claiming him early is to use honor to finish him and get the last inspiring crew I need.