Home The Bridge
Options

It’s nearly time...

For the new campaign theme to be announced! (I’m guessing).

So far it’s been difficult to detect a theme, we’ve had:

Section 31 Disco (Leland, Georgiou)
Spock (Disco Spock and Cpt Spock)
Picard (Lets not go there...)
Las Vegas (Sisko and Ezri)

Which means we’ve had 1.5 Disco, 0.5 TOS and one a piece for TNG and DS9.

Based on the fact it’s been Picard then a Sisko, you’d imagine the next 5* would be another Captain, but with the best recent Kirk card given out for free recently and Janeway having just had a mega I’m not so sure. Predictions? I’m going for an EV Suit themed one (loosely in honor of the moon landings) with Tucker and Archer or Seven...

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love an EV Suit theme. Disco has already had their turn, and Archer has already been given for free , which leaves us with Tucker for the 4* and Seven of Nine for the 5*. I am so down for this.

But I do feel were due for some Enterprise love, so maybe one of Humbled or Imprinted Archer with Wedding Dress or Desert T'Pol. (Also some wishful hoping here)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can think of Quinn or Survivalist Kirk, other than that I have no idea and just hope for someone out of my army of 1/5s but that is wishful hoping also.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    Maybe Captain Killy and another great 4* disco card. I've dumped the last four 4* crew because I already had them at least 3*. Either way they slice it, I'm in.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't do this, but I'd like to see i7-squared -- specifically Indignant Seven and Mobile Doctor (so we can all get started on Indulgent Seven).

I actually think it's possible they would put the Mobile Doctor up -- he's been around a long time, but now everyone will want him all over again.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    So what's going to be announced first, the August Campaign or the Mega?
    The Mega should be announced at noon today right? When they put up the preview for this weeks event, as Vash would be the first featured legendary in the mega?

As for campaign crew, I have a feeling it will be humbled archer.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    The Mega should be announced at noon today right? When they put up the preview for this weeks event, as Vash would be the first featured legendary in the mega?

Humbled Archer is on my "bucket list" from another thread. That would be great, too!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't do this, but I'd like to see i7-squared -- specifically Indignant Seven and Mobile Doctor (so we can all get started on Indulgent Seven).

I actually think it's possible they would put the Mobile Doctor up -- he's been around a long time, but now everyone will want him all over again.

If they did this, they would probably get $10 from some players that never spent before.

EV Suit theme would be cool. Especially Archer since we got him in the mail. Four more copies would be convenient, if nothing else.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    When was EV suit Archer given in the mail? That would have been before I started playing last August.
  • Options
    When was EV suit Archer given in the mail? That would have been before I started playing last August.

Per the wiki: "EV Suit Archer was gifted to all players May 20, 2018 via in-game mail."
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

Given the timing, I wonder if they might link the two, with a mega-themed campaign?

There are several older Q options for both the 4* and 5* crew, assuming the mega will indeed be a Q-continuum theme.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »

Given the timing, I wonder if they might link the two, with a mega-themed campaign?

There are several older Q options for both the 4* and 5* crew, assuming the mega will indeed be a Q-continuum theme.

The recent fix for the Q Continuum trait makes me think the Q mega is pretty likely. Judge Q and Sheriff of Nottingham are a couple of my favorite episodes, so I would love to see one of them, even though their stats are kind of bad.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I would like to see a tie up with the upcoming mega (which sounds like it will be a Q themed one). My vote is for Sheriff Q but wouldnt mind the Judge or mariachi either

Failing which. Any character which is not CMD or SEC would be GREAT.... already had CMD - Picard, Spock and SEC - Leland, Tux Sisko

A Med trait would be awesome! Reverand Phlox is my vote if we are going down the Enterprise route
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have EV archer at 2/5 (jury rigger!) and Sheriff Q at 3/5 so either of those would be excellent and well worth the $10 to finish off, please and thank you DB :)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll put In my vote for EV Suit Archer or, if it’s themed with the mega event, Judge Q. Both are 1/5* FE for me.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Per the wiki: "EV Suit Archer was gifted to all players May 20, 2018 via in-game mail."

Hmm, so I must have started playing on May 21, 2018 :p
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say that an immortalized EV Suit Archer is quite good; he's my best Com card. However, that also means I under no circumstances want it to be EV Suit Archer, because I already have him immortalized!

I am betting it'll be a Voyager theme for this one, since they haven't gotten the Campaign treatment yet.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    I can say that an immortalized EV Suit Archer is quite good; he's my best Com card. However, that also means I under no circumstances want it to be EV Suit Archer, because I already have him immortalized!

I am betting it'll be a Voyager theme for this one, since they haven't gotten the Campaign treatment yet.

I hope you're right. Can anyone think of a theme that Mobile Doctor could fit?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you're right. Can anyone think of a theme that Mobile Doctor could fit?

A straight EMH campaign. He has enough 4 stars that he could carry it alone.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Well... August is national immunization month.

jqiovoha1lll.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV suit you say? You know there is a EV suit Burnham!

vnaoapiozkxe.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Given the new Q mega, they might do something like, Human Q and Judge Q
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Given the new Q mega, they might do something like, Human Q and Judge Q

All the Q!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Previously Campaign 5*'s and when they were originally added to the game:

"Section 31" Covert Operative Leland (10/30/18)
    "Forever Spock" Captain Spock (11/19/18)
    "Picar Days" Mirror Jean-Luc Picard (12/7/17)
    "High Rollers" High Roller Sisko (12/24/18)

If we allow that Picard was a weird anomaly, the trend would suggest someone from January:

01-14-2019 Five of Twelve
    01-15-2019 Dahar Master Koloth
    01-15-2019 Seven in Silver
    01-21-2019 Captain Braxton
    01-22-2019 Stranded Quark
    01-28-2019 Chancellor L'Rell
    01-29-2019 Irina

Seven in Silver was given out freely as part of "Convergence Day". Some of y'all would whine, but I'd gladly welcome the four stars I didn't get then. Stranded Quark is a Scoundrel, who could be of some help during the "Desperate Times" mega. I think the others are less likely, but I certainly wouldn't say no to four more stars on Koloth, Braxton, or L'Rell.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Stranded Quark would bring me much joy.

He has a ready made 4* counterpart in Stranded Odo, too. I'm probably in the minority about welcoming back-to-back DS9 Campaigns, though. Trying to think of which 4*'s might pair well with any of the other January 5*'s.

Five of Twelve & Riley Frazier or maybe a 4* Seven or Assimilated Tuvok?
    Dahar Master Koloth & Blood Oath Jadzia Dax or Dahar Master Kor (probs Jadzia)
    Seven in Silver & B-4 (both released in January, both in the Picard trailer)
    Captain Braxton & Temporal Agent Seven
    Chancellor L'Rell & Torchbearer Voq, I guess?
    Irina & literally any 4* makes sense to me here
  • Options

He has a ready made 4* counterpart in Stranded Odo, too. I'm probably in the minority about welcoming back-to-back DS9 Campaigns, though. Trying to think of which 4*'s might pair well with any of the other January 5*'s.

Stranded Quark would be ideal for me, stat-wise. But ENT and VOY have no representation yet. Seven or Braxton would check a box. Stat-wise, neither of them are SEC primary. Braxton has SEC tertiary, but is he too powerful? Seven in Silver has no SEC, but fits better with the upcoming show.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Stranded Quark would be ideal for me, stat-wise. But ENT and VOY have no representation yet. Seven or Braxton would check a box. Stat-wise, neither of them are SEC primary. Braxton has SEC tertiary, but is he too powerful? Seven in Silver has no SEC, but fits better with the upcoming show.

What does "too powerful" even mean in this context?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

What does "too powerful" even mean in this context?

I would be pretty surprised if the #1 voyager was offered for just $10 to get to 4/5*. I would be equally surprised if he even showed up as a $10 one-off deal, never mind a campaign reward.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braxton does have the best voyage score but he will rarely if ever be event crew and he is Cmd-Eng-Sec which is good but not great. He is of limited use.
    Let’s fly!