Home The Bridge
Options

Who Would You Like To Have Appear Next in the Honor Hall?

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
For those who did not go through the Q&A, or may have just missed this one, following was one of the questions and answers:

Q9: Will you in the future be adding any other characters for purchase exclusively through the Honor Hall, as was the case with Kahless?
A9: Yes! We will refresh the Honor Hall exclusives in the near future. If you'd love to see a particularly honorable crew appear in the Honor Hall please let us know!

This means 2 things:

- perhaps you might want to consider starting to save up some Honor, instead of spending it on Citations/Beholds
- per the second part of the answer, please provide your feedback in a Comment below for who you think should follow Kahless the Unforgettable into the Honor Hall

Comments

• Options
    Moogie!!
  • Options
    George & Gracie
    Balok
    Thot Gor
  • Options
    I second the idea of Guinan / Locutus for us unlucky ones.

Also, I could get behind Jack Crusher. Or AOS Picard. Eng is also the final frontier in terms of an outsized (700+) roll, so a cool version of Scotty would be appreciated. Of course, we'd probably just end up with Decon Trip for that.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a rotation of high level legendary characters (75000 honor sound right?). I do think Kahless should always stay as the top honor requirement. Really though the rotation would need to happen on a weekly basis in my opinion
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a new “behold” for Gauntlet with Locutus, Guinan and Kahless... and then someone new to purchase in the honour Hall...
  • Options
    I'd like to see the following rotating in and out on six month cycles:

5* Governess Janeway
    5* Workforce Janeway
    5* Biomimetic Janeway
    5* Katie O'Clare
    5* Nightgown Janeway
    5* Warp 10 Lizard Janeway

ECH undercover as Janeway
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    George & Gracie
    Balok
    Thot Gor

I was *just* thinking, "Hey, the Breen look, how come we don't have any Breen?" Thot Gor would be pretty sweet.
  • Options
    SpaceWereDragonSpaceWereDragon ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Either a medical or engineer would be nice.

5* Caretaker to the ocampas (the male one)

I can see both medical or/and engineering being applied to him, since he was taking care of the ocampas and since he was able to create the array that was able to transport Voyager and other ships to the Delta Quadrant. Possibly diplomacy as the third.

Edit:
    He would be the easiest character to do... If for whatever reason they couldn't get the rights to the actor's appearance (The actor passed away in 2003), they could simply do the caretaker in it's natural state.
    1ejnua6tzd7v.jpg

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say it should be:

1. Someone immediately recognizable
    2. Someone with cultural significance, but not a one-off like Kortar)
    3. Someone with a big effect on the storyline, even if they're not seen regularly

Q would be perfect, though we already have him.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'd say it should be:

1. Someone immediately recognizable
    2. Someone with cultural significance, but not a one-off like Kortar)
    3. Someone with a big effect on the storyline, even if they're not seen regularly

Q would be perfect, though we already have him.

Philosopher Q, though he was only in one episode. But he has a large cultural significance. The death of a Q.

Philosopher Q could be as interesting as the caretaker.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    An Base over the Top MED skill crew. I don t even care who it is. But this would be the only temptation for me to spend 100k honor. And no, i don t need Kahless at all. So i passed on him. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurtwood Smith's Federation President would be interesting. Course I'd want a Red Foreman "You're a dumbass" in audio.
  • Options
    Doctor Wesley, 3 stats Med, Eng, Sci. All the people who auto airlock Wesleys will not know what to do =)
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Mariachi Q or I will go to a convention track down John de Lancie tell him this injustice about Mariachi Q not being in the game and we teleport to DB HQ and torment Mr Radoff the way Q torments Picard till he gives in to our whims

This right here. I want Mariachi Q so badly.
  • Options
    Red Alert Q ;)

Commando Picard
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Jaresh-Inyo, federation president!

on a less serious suggestion: Tsunkatse Seven ;-)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout First Officer Burnham if best chance of was our only chance of
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Burnham for 50k or Ripper or anyone with med sci eng combo.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak would be in keeping with Kahless's stature as a character.

(And yeah, really shouldn't have got that random 5* behold a couple of weeks back - hoping "near future" isn't as near as all that.)
  • Options
    I say add Dr. Gillian Taylor 5*
    Skills: dip. Sci. Com.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spot?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    "Mariachi Q or I will go to a convention track down John de Lancie tell him this injustice about Mariachi Q not being in the game and we teleport to DB HQ and torment Mr Radoff the way Q torments Picard till he gives in to our whims"

I am all in. It will also be great to have Riker and Picard face palming in the background of the art work.
  • Options
    Red Alert Q ;)

Commando Picard

The fact that I immediately understood both of these references tells me that my knowledge of Star Trek has possibly gone too deep.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs