Home The Bridge
Options

Who Would You Like To Have Appear Next in the Honor Hall?

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wants Adult Wesley?

No, Silver Rose will agree with you, and I'm willing to pay for group therapy for ya both.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭

From the time Riker-Q turned him into the guy from the cover of an 80s romance novel about tennis players? Honestly, I'd get him just for comedy's sake, yep.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will second wanting COP Archer.

I mean he's already in-game, and has been unreleased for months now. So why not?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean he's already in-game, and has been unreleased for months now. So why not?

Actually he got pulled back out of the Vault and I think went the way of Assimilated Spock.

Noticed Temporal Prisoner Chakotay though... hmmm Year of Hell? :)
  • Options
    Not as the main prize but I would like to see Jazz Musician Riker as an option. He's my last 3 star I need and after many tries I have never seen him.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Actually he got pulled back out of the Vault and I think went the way of Assimilated Spock.

Noticed Temporal Prisoner Chakotay though... hmmm Year of Hell? :)

Temporal Prisoner Chakotay has been out a month or so. He was in the same pack as Rura Penthe Kirk.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    "I just saw your suggestions on ship and crews (you were right! it was on the 4th page.) I suggested diplomacy for the third skill because the caretaker didn't seem violent like Suspiria was. Either diplomacy or science.

I can't imagine the Caretaker as an event crew or as a gauntlet reward. Suspiria, she is vengeful. She would be perfect for an event. It just feels right suggesting the Caretaker to be in the honor hall.

You also forget the trait: sporocystian. ;) "

I picked security because even though the Caretaker wasn't violent by nature, he appeared ready to mobilize to deal with the intrusive crew, even if it was likely with holograms. I can definitely see science more than diplomacy. If anything because he was dying and pressed for time he didn't seem as interested in diplomacy.

I still favor this for Honor Hall and a new addition though. =)
  • Options
    Kirkish1 wrote: »
    Not as the main prize but I would like to see Jazz Musician Riker as an option. He's my last 3 star I need and after many tries I have never seen him.

Just wait for the next Riker event. He'll probably be the 3* reward there.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »

From the time Riker-Q turned him into the guy from the cover of an 80s romance novel about tennis players? Honestly, I'd get him just for comedy's sake, yep.

Poor Will Wheaton never did end up looking like adult Wesley.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Ready for the greatest suggestion ever ?

The Emergency Medical Hologram Diagnostic Program

Engineering, Medical & Science

Traits
    Hologram, engineer, hero, Federation, star fleet, innovator or jury rigger

+1! I'm in desperate need of EMG/MED and The Doctor was the best part of Voyager.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Options

Yeah.... I think you may be in the minority on that one lol ;)

Great Barrier Gary Mitchell would be awesome!

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So culturally significant... how about the Organian spokesperson who basically told the Feds and the Klingons that they didn't get to have their war :)

Or Kurzon Dax
  • Options
    All this talk about Wesley makes me want a "Shut up Wesley Picard". That who I would like to see as the next in the Honor Hall. Of course the audio bite would have to accompany it.34dckdvipt0a.gif
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, there is one figure in Trek history who's hands-down the most significant (and he just got a namedrop on Discovery too):

zo50z8ypwjp5.jpg

Captain Robert April, first captain of the Enterprise. I think this photo never actually appeared on screen, it was just a behind the scenes thing, but if DB were to give us a Captain April 'based on' his appearance in the Animated Series, and it just happened to look quite a bit like Gene Roddenberry, well...
  • Options
    I would like to see Mark Twain
  • Options
    Of course, there is one figure in Trek history who's hands-down the most significant (and he just got a namedrop on Discovery too):

Captain Robert April, first captain of the Enterprise. I think this photo never actually appeared on screen, it was just a behind the scenes thing, but if DB were to give us a Captain April 'based on' his appearance in the Animated Series, and it just happened to look quite a bit like Gene Roddenberry, well...

I've been a longtime lurker on the forums and i was literally just creating an account to suggest Robert April. It would make me SO. HAPPY.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭

I support this but I worry only SilverRose would buy it.
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

You had me at Wesley. 😘

giphy.gif
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Baseball legend Buck Bokai. They can release him as a four star variant later on in his uniform from the Gotham Bats.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭

zo50z8ypwjp5.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, I had to get to Mem Alpha to look up this one. I've never seen TAS, so that explains why I never heard of him. But in the MA entry, it lists him being there for the Enterprise construction at San Francisco shipyards? I always thought it was built at Utopia Planetia on Mars?
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picard's Enterprise was built at Utopia (also I believe Rachel Garrett's 1701-C, so I guess Martians really like the Andrew Probert style; no idea what went wrong with the Donnager then), but the original 1701 (April, Pike, Kirk) was from the San Francisco yards, yup. I think the drydock in TMP Is supposed to be part of the SF complex, and the B in Generations and the E were also from San Francisco.
  • Options

zo50z8ypwjp5.jpg

Wow, yes. I always wanted a series based around Captain April, in fact when I first heard about Enterprise I thought that would be it! I never quite understood why Archer became the man who kick started the Federation and so on. It's as if the timelines truly did get warped, I had all these memories of April and Pike but nothing of Archer.. Nowadays of course we have Spock's sister, but that's another story..
  • Options
    Ranked in order of desire to see in game:
    Gene Roddenberry
    Captain Beverly Picard
    Dr. Elias Giger
    leonardo davinci
    COP founder archer
    Surak
    Chancellor Worf (even tho he abdicated right away)
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going TOS here.

You and SilverRose, methinks.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picard's Enterprise was built at Utopia (also I believe Rachel Garrett's 1701-C, so I guess Martians really like the Andrew Probert style; no idea what went wrong with the Donnager then), but the original 1701 (April, Pike, Kirk) was from the San Francisco yards, yup. I think the drydock in TMP Is supposed to be part of the SF complex, and the B in Generations and the E were also from San Francisco.
    Thanks for clarifying.

• Options
    DaVinci, Mark Twain or GTFO
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant Worf (from ST6) would also be a cute option. I could live very well with Dr. Elias Giger (ENG-SCI-MED super whooper), not related to Hans-Ruedi Giger from Alien though. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lieutenant Worf (from ST6) would also be a cute option. I could live very well with Dr. Elias Giger (ENG-SCI-MED super whooper), not related to Hans-Ruedi Giger from Alien though. :)

Isn't that Colonel Worf who we see in the Cryovault now?
  • Options
    Yes, we can see him in the cryovault, but that doesn’t mean we’ll actually get him.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.