Home The Bridge
Options

Who Would You Like To Have Appear Next in the Honor Hall?

Comments

• Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    ycr6ek8htbcv.png
    m0k0dftbwsnr.gif

Mariachi Q or I will go to a convention track down John de Lancie tell him this injustice about Mariachi Q not being in the game and we teleport to DB HQ and torment Mr Radoff the way Q torments Picard till he gives in to our whims

Haha that’s hilarious especially since I’ve heard that he acts the same way on the show as in real life. Sooo

+1000
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    To cherry pick.
    Commando Picard (Security, Command, Diplomacy)
    Pendari Champion (Security)
    Tsunkatse Seven (Security, Engineering, Science)
    President Jaresh-Inyo (Diplomacy, Command, Security)
    Kurzon Dax (Diplomacy, Security, Command)
    TOS Harry Mudd (Diplomacy, Science)
    LMH Prototype (Medical, Science, Diplomacy)
    Decon T'Pol.... (Who cares? I'd still pay 100k honor)
  • Options
    Yeah, all we need is The Champion. And The Dwayne Johnson is still alive, so his rights shouldn't be too hard.

One skill: SEC 1409+(326-974)

Yes, it's overpowered. Yes, that's exactly how it should be.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    "Mariachi Q or I will go to a convention track down John de Lancie tell him this injustice about Mariachi Q not being in the game and we teleport to DB HQ and torment Mr Radoff the way Q torments Picard till he gives in to our whims"

I am all in. It will also be great to have Riker and Picard face palming in the background of the art work.

If DB agrees to it I'm willing to pose with Frakes and Stewart pro bono and willing to go nude
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, all we need is The Champion. And The Dwayne Johnson is still alive, so his rights shouldn't be too hard.

One skill: SEC 1409+(326-974)

Yes, it's overpowered. Yes, that's exactly how it should be.

I'm...actually skeptical that those stats would even be remotely useful...

He'd never be event crew, so he'd get outclassed by any 2x with a score over 700.

He'd get zero benefit from any "AND" shuttles.

Terrible in voyages.

650 AVG overall in Gauntlet is very average.

The only Gauntlet skill pairs he's even close to the top are SEC/MED, SEC/ENG, and SEC/SCI, but he gets absolutely trounced by Mirror Phlox (in SEC/MED) and Gangster Spock (SEC/ENG and SEC/SCI).

It would take a *LOT* to make a 1 skill card viable. Relative to the rest of the game, I'm not sure it's possible to actually make a balanced one.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised to see Tsunkate Seven replace Guinan (I believe she's been the reward card longer than Locutus was at this point). I would be very surprised if STT was willing to pay enough to use Dwayne Jonson's likeness. Though, they DID get the big show, so who knows.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'd say it should be:

1. Someone immediately recognizable
    2. Someone with cultural significance, but not a one-off like Kortar)
    3. Someone with a big effect on the storyline, even if they're not seen regularly

Q would be perfect, though we already have him.

How about "Daddy" Q? We have about 4 version of Q, but this ones does have some other interesting trait possibilities.

[shameless plug mode on]

qewjdn12x619.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Sticking with important historical figures:
    Surak
    T'Pau
    Leonardo Da Vinci

I wouldn't want Surak or T'Pau because I'd like a Vulcan Mega-Event and one of those two would be perfect for the event free 5*
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Surak is the logical choice.
  • Options
    bowdy wrote: »
    I think locutus and batender guinan should be in there for the unfortunate people who never got one when it was a gauntlet reward.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    The Emissary

Dip/Com/Sec

Diplomat, Bajoran, Federation, Human, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Pilot, Resourceful, Veteran

jljgu5vpt6hu.jpg

Maybe with the more glowy in the Celestial Temple look too. :)
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'd like to see the following rotating in and out on six month cycles:

5* Governess Janeway
    5* Workforce Janeway
    5* Biomimetic Janeway
    5* Katie O'Clare
    5* Nightgown Janeway
    5* Warp 10 Lizard Janeway

I’ll take all these except the lizard.

Anyhow, my own suggestions for this would TOS Surak, Enterprise Katra Surak, TOS Harry Mudd, Union Soldier Q, middle age Sarek, and TOS Kahless.

Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    The Emissary

Dip/Com/Sec

Diplomat, Bajoran, Federation, Human, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Pilot, Resourceful, Veteran

jljgu5vpt6hu.jpg

Maybe with the more glowy in the Celestial Temple look too. :)

Like this. l4zgg791bapo.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Either a medical or engineer would be nice.

5* Caretaker to the ocampas (the male one)

I can see both medical or/and engineering being applied to him, since he was taking care of the ocampas and since he was able to create the array that was able to transport Voyager and other ships to the Delta Quadrant. Possibly diplomacy as the third.

Edit:
    He would be the easiest character to do... If for whatever reason they couldn't get the rights to the actor's appearance (The actor passed away in 2003), they could simply do the caretaker in it's natural state.
    1ejnua6tzd7v.jpg

Absolutely yes. This is one of my top wants for new characters and it would be good to work toward. I'll note in ships and crew I even suggested skills and traits for this character. Top of page 4 if I remember right.
  • Options
    Either a medical or engineer would be nice.

5* Caretaker to the ocampas (the male one)

I can see both medical or/and engineering being applied to him, since he was taking care of the ocampas and since he was able to create the array that was able to transport Voyager and other ships to the Delta Quadrant. Possibly diplomacy as the third.

Edit:
    He would be the easiest character to do... If for whatever reason they couldn't get the rights to the actor's appearance (The actor passed away in 2003), they could simply do the caretaker in it's natural state.
    1ejnua6tzd7v.jpg

Absolutely yes. This is one of my top wants for new characters and it would be good to work toward. I'll note in ships and crew I even suggested skills and traits for this character. Top of page 4 if I remember right.

I just saw your suggestions on ship and crews (you were right! it was on the 4th page.) I suggested diplomacy for the third skill because the caretaker didn't seem violent like Suspiria was. Either diplomacy or science.

I can't imagine the Caretaker as an event crew or as a gauntlet reward. Suspiria, she is vengeful. She would be perfect for an event. It just feels right suggesting the Caretaker to be in the honor hall.

You also forget the trait: sporocystian. ;)
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locutus would make sense as he's pack only old gauntlet crew, as would Guinan once she dissapears from the Gauntlet.

I'd like to see TOS Harry Mudd as well,
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I WANT JELLICO!
  • Options
    ReneeUhnay wrote: »
    Also Decon T-Pol

I got one better: Naked Seven!
  • Options
    RNGeverythingRNGeverything ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ready for the greatest suggestion ever ?

zg2oe5qpmcma.jpg

The Emergency Medical Hologram Diagnostic Program

Engineering, Medical & Science

Traits
    Hologram, engineer, hero, Federation, star fleet, innovator or jury rigger

This would be great!

I would also accept surak!
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    I'd like the next Honor Hall Legendary to be Chancellor Gorkon.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Followed after that by Azetbur.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    How about a new “behold” for Gauntlet “drop” with Locutus, Guinan and Kahless... and then a Tardigrade or Horta or Tholian to purchase in the honour Hall... enough with these humanoids !!! Non-humanoid Sentient Lives Matter !!!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a new “behold” for Gauntlet “drop” with Locutus, Guinan and Kahless... and then a Tardigrade or Horta or Tholian to purchase in the honour Hall... enough with these humanoids !!! Non-humanoid Sentient Lives Matter !!!

Dreams of the Sheliak.........
    (And we do have one technically non humanoid in the bunch, though he took a partially humanoid form to communicate with Kirk and Spock....)

• Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Followed after that by Azetbur.

So long as I wind up with both, I'm not picky how they're distributed.
  • Options
    Midspeed wrote: »
    C.O.P. Founder Archer would be neat

I liked the Surak suggestion, and was going to add Klingon chancellors Gorkon, Azetbur and Martok to the list as well. Frankly, though, I can think of no more fitting figure than the man who literally founded the Federation. Particularly since he's been given such short shrift by Timelines so far.
  • Options
    Captain Beverly Picard, please.

Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Yes Burnham for 50k or Ripper or anyone with med sci eng combo.

All Ripper, all the time...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that Burney is becoming the third gauntlet prize for a few months. I agree, Cop Archer would be nice, but also getting Guinan and Locutus in there would be a decent move. I have already posted suggestions on which crew I'd like to see as green, blue and purple representative in the HH. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Zeframe Cochrane?
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wants Adult Wesley?
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam