Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Judgment - 08/29 - ME part 4- Edited bonus trait added

124»

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I have levelled Miss Q up to 80, and don't believe I have used any of the equipment that is in the threshold rewards. I wonder if those rewards were mistakenly copied from a previous event?

- Linguistic Database*
    - Medical Experiment*
    - Diplomatic Protocol**
    - Security Reports***
    Thanks for the hint!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I have levelled Miss Q up to 80, and don't believe I have used any of the equipment that is in the threshold rewards. I wonder if those rewards were mistakenly copied from a previous event?

- Linguistic Database*
    - Medical Experiment*
    - Diplomatic Protocol**
    - Security Reports***

Came here to see if anyone else had already posted. Looks like they oops'ed (also known as copy/paste the rewards table). It has been a while since they have had an error like this
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the shirt is legit though. Haven’t leveled her yet but the rewards table says Miss Q’s Uniform
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my fleet said the reward table items are not crew-specific. As far as oopsies go, this is minor for DB. I'm afraid of what would happen if they tried to fix it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my fleet said the reward table items are not crew-specific. As far as oopsies go, this is minor for DB. I'm afraid of what would happen if they tried to fix it.

They generally are for the 4* crew. But some of the items may be generic for multiple crew.

This is likely a copy/paste mistake. Even if the items are usable overall, it's still a mistake and could hurt someone who needs the items to level Ms. Q.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

They generally are for the 4* crew. But some of the items may be generic for multiple crew.

This is likely a copy/paste mistake. Even if the items are usable overall, it's still a mistake and could hurt someone who needs the items to level Ms. Q.

I have noticed that items in the threshold table are used by either the threshold 2* or threshold 4* crew. Most (not all) might well be generic items, but they are all used by either one of the two threshold crew.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be weak competition right now.
    I'm not pushing as much as I can

45n0g2avi02k.jpg
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goal is to get all the threshold goodies before Phase 2.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

45n0g2avi02k.jpg

Damn Mr. Brooks!! Keep it up!

• Options
    Thanks. I have sent out my last two sets of shuttles with no extra shuttles. I have no intention of keeping it up. I only intend top 1000 by the end with as little galaxy work as is reasonable while not depleting (much) my stockpiles. I'd like to hit 400K by the phase change so I only need another 2 or 3 hundred. I suspect it will not be as competitive as usual since the 5* is not very strong and the 4* are weak, too. I wouldn't bother, myself, but I have her at 1/5 right now and would like to have her at 2/5 for my squad for next week.
  • Options
    Thanks. I have sent out my last two sets of shuttles with no extra shuttles. I have no intention of keeping it up. I only intend top 1000 by the end with as little galaxy work as is reasonable while not depleting (much) my stockpiles. I'd like to hit 400K by the phase change so I only need another 2 or 3 hundred. I suspect it will not be as competitive as usual since the 5* is not very strong and the 4* are weak, too. I wouldn't bother, myself, but I have her at 1/5 right now and would like to have her at 2/5 for my squad for next week.

Exactly my strategy to the letter this week! :)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I hadn't airlocked her the last time, I'd be doing the same as you. Instead, I might be thresh-and-out. We'll see. Sometimes I just can't resist the lure of recipe building. I suspect that reveals some type of mental flaw! :D
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

45n0g2avi02k.jpg

You are not wrong.

This is me after a crippled kickstart, and no rentals...
    gw8ug4l9pmxw.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Hello. @Webberoni
    ts9yq3i2mcu0.jpg
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probes launched by the rescue fleet are torn apart after passing through the storm wall.
    So, the probes get through the storm OK, then the Q are blasting them? Is this whole situation just an excuse for them to get in some target practice with their super-muskets?

Those aren't muskets!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. @Webberoni
    ts9yq3i2mcu0.jpg

Well hello to you, fine sir!

I don't usually push in faction events, but after getting off to a good start and realizing I had tons of bonus crew, I figured I may as well dip into my stockpiles (500+ 3* speed boosts & nearly 200 rental shuttles). I have Mirror Landry FE @ 1/5, so I may push for top-25 to get multiple copies to add to her.

Best of luck to you the rest of the weekend.
  • Options
    I wish you the best.

I'm sitting at rank 121 right now. I just don't have the time or inclination to push harder right now. Maybe someday.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my remaining shuttles are 50% successful, post phase 1, I will get the last threshold reward.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I ended the phase with 336K. But I have shuttles out and 11 open missions. I expect another 50K or so that. I figure I'll still need 250K from galaxy half.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I’m at 311,000 with 3 out and 11 more in que. good tip. Since there’s only 15 and they can all be done before expiration, run the three with 5 seats first and just those three. Do it while you still have bonus crew so you only need 15 crew members.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m at 311,000 with 3 out and 11 more in que. good tip. Since there’s only 15 and they can all be done before expiration, run the three with 5 seats first and just those three. Do it while you still have bonus crew so you only need 15 crew members.

I'm doing one 5-seat shuttle per round. The last round I won't have to run one. :)
    Farewell 🖖