Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Judgment - 08/29 - ME part 4- Edited bonus trait added

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    The game is the game, and I enjoy playing it.
    A flashback event will give me a load of honour, and 2 purple pulls which gives me two more chances at adding stars/immortalising crew.

That is all.

....are we sure about this? the wiki appears to have this event as one WITH the threshold token and pack rewards...but what will happen if and when they "flashback" to one that doesn't?
    Shan wrote: »
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Shan can you give us any insight into how re-runs are chosen? In the past they've been following a mostly sequential schedule and currently we're in the middle of 2017 re-runs. Why was an event from earlier this calendar year chosen?

Because it has the most recent rewards structure which is not the case for older events, that makes it very easy to run again.

I think according to Shan's explanation we can expect to only see Flashbacks of events with the latest & greatest reward structure.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭

....are we sure about this? the wiki appears to have this event as one WITH the threshold token and pack rewards...but what will happen if and when they "flashback" to one that doesn't?

Then worst case scenario: I get some honour and some time away from boredom.

Either way, I'm still OK with that.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you want to bet Endgame Janeway ends up being called "Alternate Future Janeway" ?
    CMD-SEC-SCI
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you want to bet Endgame Janeway ends up being called "Alternate Future Janeway" ?
    CMD-SEC-SCI

But she came back to change the future, so I'm hoping for "Original Future Janeway."
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flashback is great name to choose, as we go back to an older reward structure.

Already stacked 0* Furs because the original event zeroed out my inventory.

I thought Shan was pretty clear that this particular event was chosen be i
    CMD-SEC-SCI

That seems likely. Another possibility that comes to mind would be Vengeful Janeway.
  • Options
    I'm kinda thinking strong DIP because she has to argue with herself.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

Kathryn Janeway is sooner to become an “evolved” lizard than to be skilled at diplomacy.
  • Options

Kathryn Janeway is sooner to become an “evolved” lizard than to be skilled at diplomacy.

Sorry I forgot to use the sarcasm font!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I prefer the usual re-runs, I certainly don't have any problem with the flashback, especially to free up dev resources for other matters.

I'm undecided whether I sit this one out, or I try to FF the 1* Shakar I have. Running shuttles is easy enough, at least.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three remaining 3* Scoundrels for the rank rewards: B'Etor Duras, First Maje Culluh and Lursa Duras. There are no obvious 2* crew, so maybe a new Georgiou is in the offing?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three remaining 3* Scoundrels for the rank rewards: B'Etor Duras, First Maje Culluh and Lursa Duras. There are no obvious 2* crew, so maybe a new Georgiou is in the offing?

Unless they give us a Teenage Nog and/or Bartender Quark? (Oh, I hope not)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options

That would be cool, or a 2* Continuum card. Has Culluh been a 2* reward in this mega? He's the only other one that would fit.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Seems they went with Section 31 Reed for the Section 31 connection, I assume. And Captain Yates for...reasons.
  • Options
    Event Name: Judgment
    Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Colonel Q 5* (New), Miss Q 4* (New), and Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 08/29 until Monday 09/02 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Mirror Ellen Landry (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/05. A flashback event, see this thread for more info as to what it entails: http://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14481/flashback-event-09-05/

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Q as "God" 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Section 31

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew and Q as "God"
    • small bonus: variants of Georgiou, crew with the Q Continuum trait and crew with the Scoundrel trait.

There's no mention of Section 31 providing a bonus here yet the in-game information states they do.

Just posting for everyone's information.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event Name: Judgment
    Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Colonel Q 5* (New), Miss Q 4* (New), and Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 08/29 until Monday 09/02 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Mirror Ellen Landry (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/05. A flashback event, see this thread for more info as to what it entails: http://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14481/flashback-event-09-05/

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Q as "God" 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Section 31

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew and Q as "God"
    • small bonus: variants of Georgiou, Q Continuum trait, and crew with the Scoundrel trait.

There's no mention of Section 31 providing a bonus here yet the in-game information states they do.

Just posting for everyone's information.

Somehow that I missed that added trait, I will correct the event notes now and the original post here as well.
  • Options
    Much appreciated Shan. ☺
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    And Captain Yates for...reasons.

Maybe they picked up the idea to provide a rare reward fit for the next event instead of the past?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    And Captain Yates for...reasons.

Maybe they picked up the idea to provide a rare reward fit for the next event instead of the past?

That would be a lovely change.
  • Options
    CMD-SEC-SCI

DIP SCI MED she used diplomacy more than command & science knowledge future tech stuff & medical for time travel
  • Options
    Probes launched by the rescue fleet are torn apart after passing through the storm wall.
    So, the probes get through the storm OK, then the Q are blasting them? Is this whole situation just an excuse for them to get in some target practice with their super-muskets?
  • Options
    Can anybody not complain? Including myself.
    Taking time and resources to fix errors and glitches and maybe re-vamp some stuff is a good thing. So many ppl have quit the game bcuz it doesn't always work right. I have complained along with many others on many glitches. I suggested several times to re-allocate resources to fix errors instead of just keep on rolling out new crew and events.
    If $$$ has anything to do with it it would be the basic fact that ppl quit when they get fed up with glitches. Or new ppl dont bother to start bcuz of them.
    My only issue/complaint is that the structure of the flashback seems to be a mixed msg bcuz the rank 5* is new. If it were a true flashback as described then the rank 5* reward should be the same as well. Give ppl a chance to earn the reward or add *’s to existing crew.
    Aside from that i am totally on board with taking some times to slow down, go back, and revise some programming and coding to eliminate problems that ppl continually complain about.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only issue/complaint is that the structure of the flashback seems to be a mixed msg bcuz the rank 5* is new. If it were a true flashback as described then the rank 5* reward should be the same as well. Give ppl a chance to earn the reward or add *’s to existing crew.

I would imagine that DB views the Flashback as being the same as before because we can earn the Featured Crew 5* in the preceding week. That's the weird thing abut this format. I'm cool with it.
  • Options

This. Completely this.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have levelled Miss Q up to 80, and don't believe I have used any of the equipment that is in the threshold rewards. I wonder if those rewards were mistakenly copied from a previous event?

- Linguistic Database*
    - Medical Experiment*
    - Diplomatic Protocol**
    - Security Reports***