Home Engineering Room
Options

7.2.0 Android reports

13»

Comments

• Options
    Randomly logs me out and I have to manually log back in. Been doing that since this version came out.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randomly logs me out and I have to manually log back in. Been doing that since this version came out.

We are aware and we have made progress on that front. Hopefully we will have a fix soon.
  • Options

This happens to me too. The last time just now.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I've had the account reset issue three times over the last few days and since I play with my Fb account, every time I had to uninstall and reinstall the app repeatedly until it went back to normal. Right now, I've already reinstalled it twice and it still shows me a new DBID linked to my Fb account.
    Is there any way to fix this permanently by contacting CS?

I can still log in normally on Gameroom, but I don't really enjoy playing on Gameroom.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the account reset issue three times over the last few days and since I play with my Fb account, every time I had to uninstall and reinstall the app repeatedly until it went back to normal. Right now, I've already reinstalled it twice and it still shows me a new DBID linked to my Fb account.

I can still log in normally on Gameroom, but I don't really enjoy playing on Gameroom.

Hmm it is odd that reinstalling is not fixing it.
    Support cannot fix this permanently, no - well not with the FB profile.
    However what they could do is associate an email address with your account, so you could log in with said email address and a password, instead of using FB.

On our end we are still working on fixing the root cause of this issue. We should have another fix to try very soon.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Hmm it is odd that reinstalling is not fixing it.
    Support cannot fix this permanently, no - well not with the FB profile.
    However what they could do is associate an email address with your account, so you could log in with said email address and a password, instead of using FB.

On our end we are still working on fixing the root cause of this issue. We should have another fix to try very soon.

Thank you for your reply! I will contact them to connect my account to an email address then :)
  • Options
    I don't know if this means anything, but I decided to clear the app data before reinstalling it and this time the reinstall worked. It gave me a new DBID, but it wasn't linked to my Fb account anymore and I could sign in with Facebook again, which brought me back to my actual account. Haven't had any more resets since then.
  • Options
    Bug: game audio does not respect setting slider.

Game version: rev 172674
    Device: One Plus A6013 (6T)
    Android version: 10 (oxygen OS 10.0)

I can wormk around it by setting volume to 30% and then back to my preferred setting 0%
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Version 7.2 on amazon Fire HD8 the honor amount for dismissing crew isn t shown anymore. I know its a specific android version, but didn t want to make a seperate thread just for it.

u1992vftrzbj.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 7.2 on amazon Fire HD8 the honor amount for dismissing crew isn t shown anymore. I know its a specific android version, but didn t want to make a seperate thread just for it.

u1992vftrzbj.jpeg

Is this still an issue now, I think it might have been fixed.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Shan wrote: »

u1992vftrzbj.jpeg

Is this still an issue now, I think it might have been fixed.

Kind of. Its odd though. I have 2 x amazon Fire8 devices, on my old 7th generation (Fire OS 5.6.4.0)) its all as it should be, but on my newest, 8th generation, (Fire OS 6.3.1.2) it shows like this. Both have the latest OS version.
    9f1pmimquc00.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•