Home The Bridge

Tag, you're it.

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    “We meet again, Trebek!” (SNL). @Banjo1012

apgnvkziin7y.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

apgnvkziin7y.png

Oh man. We are on the same schedules!

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

apgnvkziin7y.png

Oh man. We are on the same schedules!

Aye!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    @marschallin what up?

jpw57j7m2ysr.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni is in the top ten with me, in the Gauntlet.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

👋

I thought Revolutionary Damar was on here too, but I couldn't tag him.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crunch
    Nice to see you.
    ooh5ls0csneb.jpg
  • bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Looks like we're both closing this one out in style @Jenos Idanian
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Whoa! This is my first official tag! Thanks!

Kudos to your finish. I definitely did not need to push as hard as I did lol...
  • bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Glad to help!

And eh, I like to put in the effort early to not have to stress late. I figure that's worth a few extra boosts for cards I really want. Don't sweat it.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    We meet again, @Haere Lintesereg :)
    zfgqzvyf7ux8.png
    Farewell 🖖
    bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Glad to help!

And eh, I like to put in the effort early to not have to stress late. I figure that's worth a few extra boosts for cards I really want. Don't sweat it.

One of my fleetmates just emptied the tank to go for a top 50 achievement and got it. I think I may do that with the flashback in 2 weeks. My Janeway/La Forge game is relatively strong.
  • bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Glad to help!

One of my fleetmates just emptied the tank to go for a top 50 achievement and got it. I think I may do that with the flashback in 2 weeks. My Janeway/La Forge game is relatively strong.

Top 50 is an order of magnitude easier than top 25, but still no picnic. Good luck!
    bvlk63jk7w3w.jpg

Glad to help!

Top 50 is an order of magnitude easier than top 25, but still no picnic. Good luck!

Thanks! I'll be more inspired if the ranked legendary is really good. I'd hate it to be a cruddy 2 skiller... or even worse... a WESLEY or WINN somehow.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Webberoni is in the top ten with me, in the Gauntlet.

I wound up winning 2 straight gauntlets for the first time ever, and came away with nothing but some 3* equipment to show for it! Hopefully your rewards were better than mine!

Shout out to both @Yateball and my squadmate @JackPonce!

qf2aa4pk28qu.png

• Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you @Emperor Borg Drone
    qn2t5czpyne0.png
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Nice to see you @Emperor Borg Drone
    qn2t5czpyne0.png

Hey! :smiley: I guess we'll both add a star to Janeway tomorrow :smiley:
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Well, hello there, @{DD} Smelly °°°°! 🖖

7shlga9phze0.png

"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited May 2020
    I am honoured to be losing my Gauntlet to @Bratty. And @SoupKitchenRiker is right up there with us in the top ten!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Hell there, @Bylo Band . 🖖

rihurdo4qvnt.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    What it is Nephew!
    edited May 2020
    I have no idea how to type that stuff around Bratty's name Tag her. Or him? I've always thought was a "her". But is which?
    I have no idea how to type that stuff around Bratty's name Tag her. Or him? I've always thought was a "her". But is which?

@Dirk Gunderson taught me how. Ask him. 😂
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I did? Uh-oh... :smiley:

I seem to remember how to get around spaces but there are so many symbols I don’t know if this will work:

@“ .•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I seem to remember how to get around spaces but there are so many symbols I don’t know if this will work:

@“ .•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.

Nope. Although I think I got a superfluous space in there in the last post, trying again (this time with the wherewithal to preview my post) has the tag getting cut off at the first period. I don’t have a guess as to how to get around that.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@“.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.

Ya is it a period to start or space. Either one stops it from staying quoted

Test:
    @.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]

@Dirk Gunderson your quote was the problem. I used the one on my phone rather than the copy paste of yours and it worked.

• Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

@“ .•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.

Nope. Although I think I got a superfluous space in there in the last post, trying again (this time with the wherewithal to preview my post) has the tag getting cut off at the first period. I don’t have a guess as to how to get around that.

I did it before, @.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST] and I even gave him his brATT name <3

Trista
    edited May 2020

@“ .•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.

Trista

Thanx everyone for the help!!! Bonus thanx @Princess Trista for answering the other question!!! I Pinned his @ in my Clipboard on the Gboard on my phone.

Right now @.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST] @SoupKitchen Riker and I are second third and fourth!!!

@.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST] Apologies if it seemed like I meant any kind of insult for not knowing your gender. I am sorry if it came across that way. Such was never my intention!!!!

Captain Scattergun Scot. {Dang thing clipped my last "t" on my screen name in-game.}

EDIT: Think I got it right now?

@“ .•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]”

Fingers crossed.

Trista

Thanx everyone for the help!!! Bonus thanx @Princess Trista for answering the other question!!! I Pinned his @ in my Clipboard on the Gboard on my phone.

Right now, @“.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]” @SoupKitchen Riker and I are second third and fourth!!!

@“.•°ßrÅTT°•. [ST]” Apologies if it seemed like I meant any kind of insult for not knowing your gender. I am sorry if it came across that way. Such was never my intention!!!!

Captain Scattergun Scot. {Dang thing clipped my last "t" on my screen name in-game.}

You’re a cool guy Scott. I’m sure everyone knows you meant no harm