Home The Bridge
Options

Tag, you're it.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw Brother Bylo several times yesterday on the Event leaderboard, four to six spots above me.

🖖👍🖖👍🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just passed you @[mirror Sanoa] but I must admit I don’t know how to tag you

5j7dwzmq4z7d.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

5j7dwzmq4z7d.png

@[Mirror] Sanoa
    You put their name with quotation marks (") around the person's name before the @ symbol.
    If you quote this post you can see an example.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

5j7dwzmq4z7d.png

@[Mirror] Sanoa
    You put their name with quotation marks (") around the person's name before the @ symbol.
    If you quote this post you can see an example.

Oh. I was trying to use the brackets and it wasn’t working

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, @Bartleby Malfoy
    b4ghc2qm25dx.jpg
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been seeing you in some events lately, @DavideBooks . It may have something to do with using the same quick start.
    dz3wnhrsax89.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    A good quick start is nice. I am not as fast as some, but I do my best. Now I have 13 shuttles off with hour and a half timers. I always go for a power sprint at the beginning and then ease into a steady pace. In a hybrid event it won't matter much. But I plan to finish the first half with at least 250K.
    u07t16vzagwr.jpg
  • Options
    A good quick start is nice. I am not as fast as some, but I do my best. Now I have 13 shuttles off with hour and a half timers. I always go for a power sprint at the beginning and then ease into a steady pace. In a hybrid event it won't matter much. But I plan to finish the first half with at least 250K.
    u07t16vzagwr.jpg

Seems you're more ambitious than I. I'll be using time boosts, but no rental shuttles this phase. I probably won't see you again until the galaxy phase, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Unless chasing top 50+, using rentals for anything but overnights are a waste IMO. Especially for a hybrid. Just not necessary for ranking top 1500. That being said, I'm assuming a deep enough roster to put out 8+ overnight shuttles at 90%+. I guess one exception I can think of is if you are short on chrons and really want to chase max VP in phase 1, but otherwise 250-300k VP is very doable with just overnight rentals and 1.5 hour shuttles during the day.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

5j7dwzmq4z7d.png

Sorry for the complicated name.

I really burned through phase 1 to skip the second. Hope it works. I rather save the chrons for Worf and I do not need Icheb anyway.

Edit: Ohhhh that was last week... :) I do not check this thread that regularily...

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

5j7dwzmq4z7d.png

Sorry for the complicated name.

I really burned through phase 1 to skip the second. Hope it works. I rather save the chrons for Worf and I do not need Icheb anyway.

Edit: Ohhhh that was last week... :) I do not check this thread that regularily...

Ha! I get it. And I do the same thing. When it’s a faction/galaxy and I’m not too keen on the crew, I do all 1.5 shuttle reducers to get to thresholds during the faction then I’m out of there

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    @“[Mirror] Sanoa” - looks like we're jockeying for the top spot in our gauntlet...good luck! The way I can forget about the gauntlet for hours at a time is definitely in your favor. :)

flh2zw7q87lf.png
  • Options
    @Dirk Gunderson
    Good luck
    ocji10ej2qzg.jpg
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to both of you. As far as I am concerned you will not need it though. Currently I am always that tired in the evening that I hardly ever execute the last round which lets me end up somewhere around 6th to 11th.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Sorry I missed seeing you. I'm not actually trying for first. I go for low rank sometimes if it looks possible, but 11 to 15 is the general target.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @~peregrine~ — good to see you in gauntlet!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    4eplmb0q4m5w.jpg

Hi @[Mirror] Sanoa

Good to see a friendly face. :)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    4eplmb0q4m5w.jpg

Hi @[Mirror] Sanoa

Good to see a friendly face. :)

Oh hi! I did not recognize you. Good luck!
  • Options
    @Dirk Gunderson
    s8fxsoc0kqsp.jpg

This is an exhausting pace, and I won't keep it up, but it feels good. I just have a whole lot of resources. I like Scotty.
  • Options
    I was just scrolling through the leaderboards wondering if the DavidEBooks there was the same as @DavideBooks. Glad to have confirmation! Also, looking good up there so far!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dirk Gunderson
    s8fxsoc0kqsp.jpg

This is an exhausting pace, and I won't keep it up, but it feels good. I just have a whole lot of resources. I like Scotty.

Same here, my friend! 100 tokens, 200+ 3* time boosts, and a highly robust MED crew have made my urge to get another Scotty very satisfiable. If I clear another achievement or two, great! If I peter out before then, I still get Scotty...it’s a pretty good weekend thus far.
  • Options
    @Dirk Gunderson you're doing great as well! Just saw you up in the top ranks as well. Forums represent!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I dropped the ball when tagged a few events ago... happened to notice my morning was starting in good company, with @Banjo1012 !

i3jbkkhctuiw.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I dropped the ball when tagged a few events ago... happened to notice my morning was starting in good company, with @Banjo1012 !

i3jbkkhctuiw.png

That is so funny @Webberoni vuz I just saw you and took a screenshot. We are in a convoy with Lorca but I don’t know how to tag him with the whole fleet tag thing in front of his name

ueu1e8iwcveu.png

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

i3jbkkhctuiw.png

That is so funny @Webberoni vuz I just saw you and took a screenshot. We are in a convoy with Lorca but I don’t know how to tag him with the whole fleet tag thing in front of his name

ueu1e8iwcveu.png

@Prime Lorca [10FH] sorry. I didn’t look at your forum name close enough

• Options

i3jbkkhctuiw.png

ueu1e8iwcveu.png

I wanted to be more easily tagable. My fleet is #1, but my forum friends are a close second. :) I wanted to make life easier for you lot.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

i3jbkkhctuiw.png

ueu1e8iwcveu.png

I wanted to be more easily tagable. My fleet is #1, but my forum friends are a close second. :) I wanted to make life easier for you lot.

It worked. Thanks man!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @biglargemchuge what’s up?

n0qm893ct1rb.png
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, @mejoyh ! 🖖

upue2f6t6agl.png

A big Hello to you too @~peregrine~
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭