Home The Bridge
Options

Tag, you're it.

Comments

• Options
    @[ISA] Big McLargeHuge now's your chance to knock me out of the top spot, I just finished my round.
    c7bh4c7eup2u.jpg
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you up there, @Travis S McClain . 👀
    anu0y2dcfvqz.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

Edit: it turns out it is an hour before halfway. Still close. I figure 800K on a full skirmish should guarentee a top 1500, so that is my goal.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

Edit: it turns out it is an hour before halfway. Still close. I figure 800K on a full skirmish should guarentee a top 1500, so that is my goal.

Howdy! Based on past events, I’d agree that 800k probably is pretty safe. I’ll definitely need to get there by tomorrow night because Monday will be quite busy for me...good luck to us both!
  • Options
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

Howdy! Based on past events, I’d agree that 800k probably is pretty safe. I’ll definitely need to get there by tomorrow night because Monday will be quite busy for me...good luck to us both!

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg
    Like this :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

Or how about like this? An even mil should do the trick right?
    h74uygey6wyt.jpg
    Also @Antasil
  • Options
    Hello, Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

Or how about like this? An even mil should do the trick right?
    h74uygey6wyt.jpg
    Also @Antasil

Yeah, that should do it. :)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

Like a BOSS!
  • Options
    d0x3mq59knzm.jpg

Look! It's @Bylo Band ! I tried to get a screenshot with my squadron leader @DavideBooks a few hours ago, but I could not get within 5 positions of him....
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

Like a BOSS!

Trying to be like the cool kid @Paladin 27 even though it isn't rank 1 it still took some before hand planning which was fun
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

You've moved on, I see.
    se7n43sov6d6.jpg

I'll see what morning brings, but I'm nearly out of intel and more than out of free time.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Hello, @Dirk Gunderson
    Half way through.
    xglk6puz1xxp.jpg

tvh4hrz66iea.jpg

You've moved on, I see.
    se7n43sov6d6.jpg

I'll see what morning brings, but I'm nearly out of intel and more than out of free time.

Yeah I reached exactly 1 mil last night. And I thought I was gonna stay there till events end but gauntlet decided to drop me about 100 chrons and, I mean you get so much more than just more vp, things like honor, credits (to be converted to honor via the time portal) and then chrons which are converted to captain xp and Intel to repeat the above rewards, so I decided why not go farther, it's one of the few places trainers DONT drop so 👍👍
  • Options
    Yeah I reached exactly 1 mil last night. And I thought I was gonna stay there till events end but gauntlet decided to drop me about 100 chrons and, I mean you get so much more than just more vp, things like honor, credits (to be converted to honor via the time portal) and then chrons which are converted to captain xp and Intel to repeat the above rewards, so I decided why not go farther, it's one of the few places trainers DONT drop so 👍👍

75vcqcklf16b.jpg

I see [10F]Captain Idol...

I keep telling myself I have more than enough intel, and to just burn through it and stop doing ship battles, but I see so much value in skirmishing I find it hard to step off the "I'll FE just one more card" wagon.
  • Options

75vcqcklf16b.jpg

I keep telling myself I have more than enough intel, and to just burn through it and stop doing ship battles, but I see so much value in skirmishing I find it hard to step off the "I'll FE just one more card" wagon.

Yeah they are also good for that....when u got crew to work on. I don't as I did finish Agent Bashir, Shelby, Anbo-Jitsu Riker, and the last 3 tiers of COP founder Picard, all while the event was running. Plus I keep running the missions that give 0* first contact protocol, 0* isolinear rods, 1* coffee, 2* databases, 1* databases, 0* textbooks, stuff I can use during Galaxy events. I'm gonna be set for the next Galaxy event!
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

75vcqcklf16b.jpg

Burned all my intel and chrons so have fun sailing past me :smiley:
  • Options

75vcqcklf16b.jpg

I got to the point where I skipped the final battle each time so I could get more honor/chrons/credits in the time I had to play.
  • Options
    I'm a bit of a collector, and I still have way too many level 1 purples siting in my crew quarters I want to eventually freeze. I have a feeling I will enjoy galaxies more once that goal is achieved.

This is where I am stopping for the event, and there is a forum regular (TravisSMcClain) nearby.

r2y4nxujsq4m.jpg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

75vcqcklf16b.jpg

I got to the point where I skipped the final battle each time so I could get more honor/chrons/credits in the time I had to play.

You just gave all of us a good idea.
    I was not wanting a second copy of The Professor. I wish I had thought of that.
    I could have gotten more intel, and then, gotten more rewards for the intel I spent, by skipping that last battle. I will remember for future., thanks😉👍
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy, Apollo!!!!!!

nplhe3o4y7y1.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    1l67o69nh8ve.jpg

I am in @Bylo Band 's gauntlet today. Only 16272 more gauntlet rounds for the Locutus achievement...
  • Options
    @Bylo Band we meet again!
    @Bartleby Malfoy welcome to the grind.
    Good luck to the both of you!
    ok6132oz2y27.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bylo Band we meet again!
    @Bartleby Malfoy welcome to the grind.
    Good luck to the both of you!
    ok6132oz2y27.jpg

Kinda love it that Bylo finished his Locutus of Both journey, and is #2 without trying!!!!!

🖖❤️🖖❤️🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, @mejoyh ! 🖖

upue2f6t6agl.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m right behind you @~peregrine~

qhje4fxiphc9.png