Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: For Charity - 11/14

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: For Charity
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Little John Riker 5* (New), Dress Uniform Bashir 4* (New), and Klingon Quark 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 11/14 until Monday 11/18 at Noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Kamala (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/21.

Event Factions:
Federation, Ferengi Alliance, Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of W. Riker, J. Bashir, and Quark.

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Famke Janssen!

And she would be perfect for a Picard-related event...

tnmfnbetz5ch.jpg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamala? From fake wrestling?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: For Charity
    Event Type: Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Little John Riker 5* (New), Dress Uniform Bashir 4* (New), and Klingon Quark 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 11/14 until Monday 11/18 at Noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Kamala (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/21.

Event Factions:
    Federation, Ferengi Alliance, Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of W. Riker, J. Bashir, and Quark.

The Perfect Mate from Next Gen.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Kamala
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamala = awesome!!! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Famke Janssen!

tnmfnbetz5ch.jpg

Nausican for the new 4*. Whichever Picard we fuze for the existing 4*. 3* Picard from the leak for Ranked 3*
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Bashir AND Famke Janssen? Oh, Mr. Darcy!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Famke Janssen!

tnmfnbetz5ch.jpg

Nausican for the new 4*. Whichever Picard we fuze for the existing 4*. 3* Picard from the leak for Ranked 3*

The “fuze” is still just speculation based on that leaked silhouette having two humanoid figures. Other cards with two figures were not fusions, so neither might the “leaked” Picard be. Just sayin’. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Will this Bashir be Section 31?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

Is the episode where he sort of works for Section 31 one where he wears dress uniform? I honestly don't remember.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Why? they literally took the Section 31 Trait off SECTION 31 Janeway right before it was a Bonus Trait in an Event.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Famke Janssen!

tnmfnbetz5ch.jpg

The “fuze” is still just speculation based on that leaked silhouette having two humanoid figures. Other cards with two figures were not fusions, so neither might the “leaked” Picard be. Just sayin’. 🖖

And it's very unlikely that an event will feature both characters that fuse together.

Given that the speculated Picard is Ensign Picard who is a voyage exclusive, I would expect he will either stay as only in voyage or be in a Tuesday pack timed for just after the event.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭

Why? they literally took the Section 31 Trait off SECTION 31 Janeway right before it was a Bonus Trait in an Event.

He "pretended" to work for Section 31, but Sloan and Ross played him. So he should have Section 31 and Undercover, if it's that episode.

Or was he in dress uniform in another episode?

• Options
    OooOOOooo, Kamala and Darth Troi in 2 weeks. DB is playing up on the vanity cards. Throw a Red Angel on top and I may just have a heart attack.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

He "pretended" to work for Section 31, but Sloan and Ross played him. So he should have Section 31 and Undercover, if it's that episode.

It depends, if it's the white diplomatic uniform then it's section 31 bashir but it could also be the TNG dress uniforms they were also wearing when welcoming a personality. I could be wrong but I think they had them.
  • Options
    Ren~ wrote: »

It depends, if it's the white dress uniform then it's section 31 bashir but it could also be the TNG dress uniforms they were also wearing when welcoming a personality. I could be wrong but I think they had them.

I seem to recall them wearing those uniforms sometimes to greet people.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Bashir in dress uniform and Section 31. I looked it up and found this picture:

thtxorqgpamx.png

So, yes, this could be Section 31 Bashir. Excellent!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    nu9lxuz4p29d.jpg
    This is from episode "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges". Where he travels to Romulus and works for Section 31.
  • Options
    Having read this post again I am wondering if the title of the event means that the money raised is going FOR CHARITY? 🤔
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having read this post again I am wondering if the title of the event means that the money raised is going FOR CHARITY? 🤔

Good question. If so, I'd like to know the cause. I'm doubtful though since there aren't any details at the bottom of the announcement.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Hope it is especially as it’s Ferengi factions. 🤞
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

😂😂😂

I prefer that all money goes into the game, since i still would like to have it around for quite some time.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is just a title, nothing else :)
  • Options

Is the episode where he sort of works for Section 31 one where he wears dress uniform? I honestly don't remember.

Yes he did have dealings with sloan in the episode, Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges (in tiime of war, the law falls silent, a qoute attributed to Cicero). His primary role was as a Federation officer giving a few speeches and chairing a seminar on Romulus.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Nothing productive to contribute, don't post. ~Shan
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trait guessing time.... Kamala should be Diplomacy Primary, followed by ? Maybe science/cmd?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Trait guessing time.... Kamala should be Diplomacy Primary, followed by ? Maybe science/cmd?

Bashir: MED/DIP/SEC (if they want to be consistent) - Human, Federation, Section 31, physician, diplomat, undercover operative, resourceful, engineered. There's a high chance he gets maverick and a small chance he's getting advocate or neurologist (if I remember correctly the episode) too.

That makes him a bit loaded on the traits side but it's what the episode demands.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the clarification.

Thinking about the episode, that sounds like a solid guess. Can't remember if she "counselled" Picard at all, but I'm thinking DIP/SCI/MED isn't out of the question. Though DIP/CMD/SCI is probably second most likely.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Thanks for the clarification.

Thinking about the episode, that sounds like a solid guess. Can't remember if she "counselled" Picard at all, but I'm thinking DIP/SCI/MED isn't out of the question. Though DIP/CMD/SCI is probably second most likely.

I was going to suggest MED as her secondary skill, since she's essentially designed to be a customized caregiver. Maybe CMD as her tertiary skill? I don't seen how SEC/ENG/SCI would fit, unless we're taking into account that Picard has already been imprinted on her (SCI maybe instead of MED/CMD).

She'd be a weaker version of Humbled Archer with that combo.