Home The Bridge

"Bridge Crew" for the event

2»

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    So, let's change mine to include that: "Starfleet personnel serving on the Enterprise under Captain Kirk on the (TOS) television series, played by the original actors, who were also regular cast or recurring cast in those same roles only, but including variants from other shows or movies who were also played by the original actors."

There. Clear as day and not confusing at all!

...but what if we get Janice Lester Kirk? ...or is that the Evil Kirk we already have??? :s

If you're talking about the version played by Sandra Smith (with Kirk in her body), that falls under the above statement. She would not qualify because of the "played by the original actors" clause. At least that's how I would interpret things. But I've been known to have been wrong. Once or twice. o:)

If you're talking about the version that looked like Kirk but was really Janice Lester in his body, then that would fall under the "variants" part — since, for instance, Changeling Bashir counts in the game as a Bashir variant in events, even though that was not really Bashir (in both cases, they were the original actor and were, for most intents and purposes, "playing" the same role).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the easiest way would to just make any crew cards pulled from a TOS episode bonus and ignore the rest but I guess bridge crew will work too.
    Let’s fly!
  • Also, here's some 2019 data. The short version is that this pool has been highly accessible overall to new players. There are 64 in all. Nine debuted this year, and another 21 were circulated via events, weekly themed packs, Campaigns, and/or outright giveaway. Of the remaining 34, one is a Voyage exclusive (Dr. Leonard McCoy) and ten are cadets (1*-3* crew).
    Bonus Crew in 2019 Events (18 total crew; 6 new/12 existing)
    • 01/03 "Plague of Plagues 2": 5* "Dark Ages" McCoy (threshold), 3* Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy (rank)
    • 01/24 "Temporal Trespassers": 4* Incognito Kirk (threshold)
    • 02/07 "Empire Reforged 2: The Sum of Its Parts": 4* Lieutenant Chekov (threshold), 3* Commander Chekov (rank)
    • 03/21 "Legend Unwritten": 4* Evil Kirk (threshold)
    • 03/28 "Shore Leave 2": 4* Romulan Kirk (rank)
    • 04/11 "Captive Intent 2: Neutral Representation": 3* Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy, 5* Gladiator Spock (rank)
    • 04/28 "Captive Intent 3: In Word and Deed": 2* Recovering Spock (threshold), 5* Gladiator Spock (packs)
    • 06/27 "Month of Hell 4: Scarlet Resonance": 4* Drafted McCoy (rank)
    • 07/04 "The Big Sting 2": 5* Gangster Kirk (threshold); 5* Wrathful Kirk, 3* Command Wrap Kirk (rank)
    • 07/11 "Barren Heat": 2* Captain Kirk (threshold); 5* Wrathful Kirk (packs)
    • 07/18 "On the Backs of Giants": 4* Commander Uhura (rank)
    • 08/01 "The Falcon Falls 2": 4* Ambassador Spock (threshold)
    • 09/19 "Stream of Lives": 4* Roman Captive Kirk (threshold), 3* Command Wrap Kirk (rank)
    • 10/17 "Mudd Amuck! 3: When Worlds Fail": 4* Lieutenant Chekov, 3* Commander Chekov (rank)

Bonus Crew in 2019 Weekly Themed Packs (13 total crew; 3 new/10 existing)
    • 01/22 "Will to Survive"/"Fight to Live" 5* Survivalist Kirk
    • 03/19 "The Sharp End"/"Ancient Weapons" 4* Fencing Sulu
    • 04/09 "To the Nines"/"Well Dressed" 4* Incognito Kirk
    • 06/18 "Young and Talented"/"Junior Crew" 4* Claiborne Chekov
    • 06/25 "Minds for Machines"/"Grease Monkeys" 4* Professor Scott
    • 07/09 "Developer's Choice"/"Staff Favorites" 5* Dress Uniform Scotty, 5* Mountaineer Spock, 4* Katra McCoy, 4* Captain Sulu, 4* Lieutenant Chekov
    • 07/23 "Developer's Choice"/"Staff Favorites" 5* Lt Commander Uhura
    • 10/01 "Sacred Scholars"/"Keepers of Faith" 5* Kolinahr Spock
    • 10/08 "Creature Companions"/"Pet People" 5* Tribble Herder Scotty
    • 10/22 "Iconic Moments"/"Original Stories" 5* Dancing Chekov, 4* Evil Kirk, 4* Fencing Sulu
    • 11/19 "Promoted"/"Career Advancement" 4* Transporter Chief Rand
    Also, Week 1's existing 4*, Commander Keras, was featured in themed packs in two weeks.

Bonus Crew in 2019 Campaigns (2 total crew, both existing)
    • 05/16 "Forever Spock" 5* Captain Spock
    • 09/05 "Back to School" 4* Professor Scott

Bonus Crew in 2019 Free Giveaways That Turned Into Unnecessary Debacles (1 total crew, existing)
    • 07/19 Survivalist Kirk

I didn't track the $9.99 offers on existing 5* crew, so it's entirely possible someone from this list was also on the table somewhere in 2019. I feel like someone here was. Was Admiral Kirk offered the week we had Wrathful Kirk?
    Admiral Kirk
    Astrosciences Sulu
    Captain Scott
    Dancing Uhura
    First Officer Chekov
    Gangster Spock
    Gladiator McCoy
    Gunslinger Uhura
    Kal-if-fee Kirk
    Laborer Spock
    Mirror Kirk
    Mirror Spock
    Mirror Sulu
    Nyota Uhura
    Rura Penthe Kirk
    Undercover Sulu
    Oh, and by the way, I will be very disappointed if somebody doesn't do a caption contest with this shot...

yxq9kiafuq3b.jpg

"It is therefore only logical, Doctor, to recognize the legitimacy of pineapple as a topping on pizza. Furthermore...."

The female officer feeling sick in the background must be Italian :D

She was instrumental in leading me to the caption.