Home The Bridge
Options

Mega event wrap up packs

Anyone get any luck with them? I spent like 6k dilithium. Not a single event gold, though I did get a bunch of begolds for some reason. I was hoping for more stars on any of the mega golds though.

Comments

• Options
    Nope. 9 packs: M-113 twice, keras twice, chekov twice, Harris, Chapel, Scotty. One begold. Not that great of a loot.
  • Options
    Bought one pack (the 3.9k one) and got Garth (already immortalized 🤨), plus two Sulus... But I also got to add a star to Borg Queen so not a total loss.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did well on my main account. My second account I did ok too. Opened 32 packs on both. 8 legendaries on my main but one dupe of Garth (whom for now will stay level one and 1F until I need the space, which will be awhile) I got 2 Spocks, 2 Garth's, 2 Uhuras, 1 Kirk, 1 Elizabeth Denner off begold. Second account pulled 2 Uhuras, 2 Kirks, and one Spock.
  • Options
    Bought one pack and got Torpedo Surgeon McCoy - I'll stop while I'm ahead.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Bought about a dozen packs. Needed one Chapel - pretty sure she's the only event purple I didn't get. Finally got an event gold on the last pack - Garth, naturally the only one already immortalized. Somewhere along the way, I also got a begold that begat a fourth star on the Sphere Builder Presage.

Not the best return on investment, but a bunch of honour is nothing to sneeze at either.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Very happy this time. I spent around 8k dil until the 3 new purple event crew members had dropped their 4th stars, there I stopped pulling.

Along the way I FFed Garth, got that 1st star on Laborer Kirk I wanted plus 2nd stars for Uhura and Spock. No non-event begolds though but a few useful purples.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    I did get the last star on Sulu so that’s nice
  • Options
    Thirteen packs. One Spock. Got Honey Bare and Dark Ages McCoy too. For event purples, got the last star for Sulu and Chekov, but not Chapel. And I got six Scotty's. I was hoping for Torpedo Surgeon, but still fairly pleased.
  • Options
    Bought 10. Got 2 of the 3 purples I needed, and that's all. No beholds of any kind, purple or otherwise, and no golds.
  • Options
    Bought three...no luck. Two Scottys and a M113.

Did get a first star for Orion Slaver...not sure how he hasn’t crossed my path so far.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 packs. All the mega legendaries were good in my opinion, so I would have been happy with most drops, but I already had a 2/5 Spock and considered improving my 1/5 Eng-primary Kirk would have a lot of practical use, too.

I hoped for 2 more stars for Spock, 2 for Kirk, and 1 for Garth.

I got 2 more stars for Spock, 1 for Kirk, and 2 for Garth.

I can't really complain about that! Plus all the super-rares got finished. But what to do with Garth #6? I still have Thrax #6 sat in my crew, unleveled, just in case..!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    30 packs chasing final star on Garth and hoping for extra stars on Kirk and Mccoy. Decent haul

Event Crew - 1x Garth, 1x Rescue Team Uhura, 2x Seeking Spock, 1x Torpedo Mccoy
    Other Begolds - 1x Conflicted Sisko, 1x Commander Kira, 1x Enabran Tain, 1x Solar Sails Sisko

Didnt get any Kirks but not complaining. Only Tain was a brand new 5* for me everything else added stars to existing crew.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had cited up torpedo mccoy and seeking spock up to 4/5 just in case i got a 5th from these packs, and kirk will probably be next on my cite list...so of course a 3900 pack gave me this:

Screenshot-20200101-001506-Star-Trek.jpg

:#
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted this in another thread ... that was a quick overview just before I left the house ...

I didn't get any of this mega-event's 5*s, as had too many other real-life stuff and as I don't buy event packs needed a couple of the new 4*s ... all old 4*s already immortal, also Garth who I cited day 1.

- Sulu of the Body (now immortal and frozen);
    This pack included War Correspondent Jake Sisko (now 2/5) in a behold with Prince Bashir (immortal) and Musketeer Picard (new).

- Laborer Kirk (1st star);
    This pack got me an all-immortal 4* behold too.

Just now tried one more:
    - EV Suit Checkov (now immortal and frozen);
    Nothing special besides.

That just leaves me with Chapel not immortalised, but it has become too risky to do more pulls ... chance of a dupe is massive.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 29k dilithium on 76 recap packs and got.

Honor Gained: 55900
    New Stars: 36
    SR's Airlocked: 70
    Rare's Airlocked: 419
    ---
    MEGA CREW
    Garth: 2 stars
    Seeking Spock: 3 stars (new)
    Torpedo McCoy: 1 star (new)
    Rescue Team Uhura: 2 stars (up to 3/5 now)
    Labourer Kirk: 4 UNBELIEVABLE STARS (immortalised)
    ---
    BEGOLDS
    Laborer Spock
    Captain Braxton
    Intendant Kira
    Tempted Data (2nd star)
    Benny (4th star)
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    ---
    NEW STARS FROM BEHOLDS
    Captain Janeway x2
    Donatra
    Bridge Officer Troi
    Katra McCoy
    Mirror Garak
    Blood Oath Dax
    EV Suit Trip
    Rianna Mayweather
    Ambassador K'Ehlyr
    Victorian Pulaski

Pretty happy with that.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 29k dilithium on 76 recap packs and got.

Honor Gained: 55900
    New Stars: 36
    SR's Airlocked: 70
    Rare's Airlocked: 419
    ---
    MEGA CREW
    Garth: 2 stars
    Seeking Spock: 3 stars (new)
    Torpedo McCoy: 1 star (new)
    Rescue Team Uhura: 2 stars (up to 3/5 now)
    Labourer Kirk: 4 UNBELIEVABLE STARS (immortalised)
    ---
    BEGOLDS
    Laborer Spock
    Captain Braxton
    Intendant Kira
    Tempted Data (2nd star)
    Benny (4th star)
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    ---
    NEW STARS FROM BEHOLDS
    Captain Janeway x2
    Donatra
    Bridge Officer Troi
    Katra McCoy
    Mirror Garak
    Blood Oath Dax
    EV Suit Trip
    Rianna Mayweather
    Ambassador K'Ehlyr
    Victorian Pulaski

Pretty happy with that.

Kirk dropped a lot for me as well; I got lucky on the event pack to get him at 1/5*, then got five more stars from the wrap-up packs versus three McCoys, one Spock, one Garth, and no Uhuras. Congrats!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor outcome for me.

10 packs
    1 Chekov (improved to FF)
    2 Sulu (already FF; started a duplication project that won't finish until after a portal update)
    1 Scotty (see: Sulu)
    3 M-113 (already FF; honor)
    2 Harris (already FF; honor)
    1 Garth (already FF; kept because otherwise these packs were nearly useless)

I have pulled 8-12 packs each time the 390 Dil wrap-up packs have been offered. Garth is the 1st legendary card I've gotten from them, and I didn't need him. (I also got Conditioned La Forge, but that was from the 3900 Dil pack so it doesn't really count in this tally).

I think I may be done with these post-mega packs. They simply don't pay off for me. Congrats to those of you that are doing well with them!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only needed 1 Garth and 4 Spocks, but at the 390 price, I have a hard time avoiding these pulls.

I pulled about 10 and got all honor except one Kirk (already immort). He is a strong enough card that I kept him as a slow-dupe rebuild.

These Mega packs NEVER pay off for me. Every time I tell myself I will not do them again. Every time I cave and regret it.

My name is cal. I am a STTaholic.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I only needed 1 Garth and 4 Spocks, but at the 390 price, I have a hard time avoiding these pulls.

I pulled about 10 and got all honor except one Kirk (already immort). He is a strong enough card that I kept him as a slow-dupe rebuild.

These Mega packs NEVER pay off for me. Every time I tell myself I will not do them again. Every time I cave and regret it.

My name is cal. I am a STTaholic.

I think they’re definitely worth it if you don’t have all the SRs immortalized and if you didn’t get any of the legendaries immortalized but in your specific situation I can see why they wouldn’t be worth it.
  • Options
    I did a few pulls. Hoping since I had already cited Garth that he wouldn't come up. He didn't.
    I did all these pulls at different times, a few hours apart over 24. Also pleasantly surprised by a few BeGolds. Overall pleased with results.

3 beholds & a begold. All beholds/purples were immortalized. Sheriff Q I have wanted for a while.
    4c2udzug61ee.png

xo19i1a0sx9d.png
    dmtkb3wmkao4.png
    edn2gg92p3hc.png
    pyyticj75b3d.png
    5xosijmhsq88.png

This was a tough double begold – I chose to immort my Barclay
    hyi7nkndn237.png

This was the last one, total dud, so I saw it as a sign to stop there.
    3g16tsf677jx.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiderman Barclay is an excellent card, so is Seeking Spock. They are both regularly on my voyage team. I hope to get additional stars for my 5* Burnhams ... all of them are 1/5 FE (EVS, XO and AT).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    10 pulls and good results. All 3 SR's are now finished. Laborer Kirk, Seeking Spock, and Garth also dropped.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Your Garth pull didn't only have three blue, but also a purrple doublette (Warbird schematics)! That's a very symmetric pull there, congratumeowsniffilations! I never had that before. :) And then your next pull had yet another two purrple doublettes. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stompy wrote: »
    Been reading a while, but I don't usually post. Just wanted to share my luck. One 3900 pack, all straight drops (no beholds).

Needless to say, I didn't try my luck further.

nlqus91qqiaf.png

48yz94o9xswc.jpg