Home The Bridge

Good Voyage Drops of non-Voyage Only Crew.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Didn't see a thread yet for this. Who have you gotten that was useful that was not Voyage Only?

I just got second 🌟 on the right for Mikey Sullivan. I am always hurting for Med Crew. {Blood Red Tide at six hours.}

Newer players feel free to share 2 🌟 or 3 🌟 Crew that helped you. It's an all-inclusive thread!!!!!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Picked up the 4* for Automated Unit 3947 in December.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh I like this thread.

Picked up the 4th star for Commander Kelby, Commander Tomalak, and Nurse Faith Garland within 2 days of each other earlier this week.

This is impressive given I run about a 70% honor rate of super rare crew from voyages at this point.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh I like this thread.

Picked up the 4th star for Commander Kelby, Commander Tomalak, and Nurse Faith Garland within 2 days of each other earlier this week.

This is impressive given I run about a 70% honor rate of super rare crew from voyages at this point.

Kelby seems to be the 🌟 of the week!!! Finally got him started from a Merit Pull the other day, myself.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • sagimasagima ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I went through a phase of getting Kelby seemingly all the time (then a near endless supply of mirror tucker) from voyages but I've had 5, far more useful, Tsunkatse Sevens in the last month. I've gone from none of them to spacing them within 4 weeks.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Today - MED/ENG 9 hr voyage.

4th star for Smuggler Kasidy Yates ... Jury Rigger collection already completed.
    --> I obtained the first copy of her through a voyage during the Q mega-event and have now immortalised her, all through voyage drops I think ... as others have noted, funny how some crew come in so often but I'm still waiting on the last star for 4* crew I've had FE'd since May 2018 (Nevesa).

Accompanied by 3 other 4*s (Garland, Kurros, Dress Uni Wesley - all immortal) and assorted crew for total Honor 1175.
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Today - MED/ENG 9 hr voyage.

That is my weakest combo. About a 9 1/2 hours average.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t recall most of my voyage crew drops but the one that does come to mind was the fourth star I needed for Marshal of France Q.
  • I'm only one star away from immortalizing Evolved Janeway, so any Voyage these days where I snag Captain Janeway or Mutated Paris is a great one for me.
  • ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    I just snagged the last star for Trader Odo midway through the event! :lol:
    ThaiGQ wrote: »
    I just snagged the last star for Trader Odo midway through the event! :lol:

I started the Event with Breen Disguise Dukat with no copies of him. I got the three copies from the Event, and had the fourth drop on a Voyage partway through. It is cool when that happens........
  • ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    I started the Event with Breen Disguise Dukat with no copies of him. I got the three copies from the Event, and had the fourth drop on a Voyage partway through. It is cool when that happens........

Nice! It's like a double-bonus...you get to use them for the event AND you can freeze them and free up space!
  • edited January 2020
    Picked up Tommy Gun Dixon's last star last night which got me one card away from finishing the Big Goodbye collection, althought other than the occasional extra star for a random card here or there, nothing special as of late considering voyages usually drop me useless purples.
    New: TOS Amanda Grayson at four hours from "Outstretched Talons"
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for starting this thread!
    Copied from another thread:
    Not a PB in length, but I got 2 Purples IMMO from the same voyage.
    lnyagissowrr.jpg
    edited January 2020
    New: TOS Amanda Grayson at four hours from "Outstretched Talons"

Same Voyage, new Marquis Eddington straight drop just after six hours.

EDIT: Just got the Uniform he needed at Level One from a Dabo Ad Warp re-spin.........
    EnderW wrote: »
    The voyage I’m on right now is pretty awesome: got eight SR I don’t need (but honor!), got my second star for Captain Kurn, and finally got De. Leonard McCoy (at the 16hr mark), my last 3-part voyager!

zpm8wyhj1fj0.png

This has been a pretty good week for me! 😃

👍🎂🎊🎉❤️

Yay!!!!!
    edited January 2020
    4th for Disguised Chakotay! Finally into the freezer you go, Miami Vice Chakotay! He was one of the first event 4* crew I got when I was new.

Edit: In fact my first EVER event during December 2018’s mega. With Tourist Quark.
    The President of Earth - 4th star! Time to upgrade Bride of Chaotica collection!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    z8higeadg45c.jpg

Fourth star for Roga Danar incoming. Looks like he'll be my 20th immortal Jury Rigger.
    Straight Drop of new Doctor Crusher between six hour and eight hour Dilemmas.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

4* Dress Uniform Beverly Crusher, who was introduced within the past two weeks? Or a new-to-your-crew Doctor Crusher?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • 4th for Disguised Chakotay! Finally into the freezer you go, Miami Vice Chakotay! He was one of the first event 4* crew I got when I was new.

Edit: In fact my first EVER event during December 2018’s mega. With Tourist Quark.

Just got my fourth as well!
    ypqaemmsbxwu.jpg

4* Dress Uniform Beverly Crusher, who was introduced within the past two weeks? Or a new-to-your-crew Doctor Crusher?

Sorry. New to my Crew Doctor Crusher from First Contact:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dr_Crusher
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Sorry. New to my Crew Doctor Crusher from First Contact:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dr_Crusher

Thank you for clarifying, and congrats on your new Dr Crusher! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    edited January 2020
    I forgot to recall. Ran out of AM less than six minutes from eight hour Dilemma. Had gotten a straight drop for final 🌟 on JimJams {TMP} Lieutenant Chekov. {Needs one item at 💯 to Immortalize.} Eight hour Dilemma was Ladders & Chains. Last 🌟 for Professor Scott to be immortalized on return of Voyage.

ETA: Between ten hour Dilemma and eleven hours, straight drop last 🌟 for Warship Janeway. Three out of four Purples so far useful. {First was an already frozen Blood Oath Jadzia.}

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the final 🌟for Dr. Gillian Taylor over the weekend.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 3rd 🌟 for Disguised Chakotay yesterday.
    How about the 4th star for Mirror Jadzia Dax finally!