Home The Bridge

Good Voyage Drops of non-Voyage Only Crew.....

124»

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt Congratumeowsniffilations on getting that third shiny star for Gilora Rejal, she is a cutiepie! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd 🌟 for Colin, random drop. He and 200 Honour for Ikat were hanging out in storage.....

6slbboxnce61.png
    abfm4q4a27zg.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I've had a poor stretch on voyages with no SR crew, but over the past week I've picked up 4th stars on Tsunkatse Seven, Wedding Day Quark, Pugilist Q, and Katra McCoy. So I now have 6 or 7 FF SR crew that I need to immortalize if I include those I FF'ed from events :) .
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 9 hour, 9 minute voyage brought back a second star each for Riley Frasier and Marshal of France W and the third for Ambassador Kh'Elyr. I've been adding about half a dozen stars to my purples a week with voyages now.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Just picked up third star on Stranded Odo :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Just finished my lost long voyage and it was pretty disappointing. After 2.5 days, I only got 15 super rares one of which was my 4th McCoy. Of the remaining crew I got a another JohnByner and airlocked the rest. That's a total of 8 straight drops and 7 from dilemmas.

Oh well I can now use my voyage tokens strictly for brain cramps when I forget to recall. That's a pretty big plus.

My current 11h voyage has 4 super rares, 3 of which dropped in the final 20 minutes.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a second star for Saowin at hour six. Been about a week since I got a usable purple.
    Now, if it would drop me the final star for Mirror K'Ehleyr or Duelist Yar ahead of the event. I have about 20 FE purples needing between one and three stars. Six golds.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    n9q0kpk6mdkb.png

I’ve never seen a 4* crew drop at the 4hr mark before. Wild!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • @EnderW I was told they could only drop at 6 hours and after! What’s your secret? :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EnderW I was told they could only drop at 6 hours and after! What’s your secret? :wink:

Playing for nearly three years! :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up Relaxed Number One.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Pretty good for a weak voyage.

8t4509hjr37f.jpeg
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    Pretty good for a weak voyage.

8t4509hjr37f.jpeg

Better than good. 👍
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust