Homeβ€Ί The Bridge

Good Voyage Drops of non-Voyage Only Crew.....

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final 🌟 for Commander Barclay from "Blood Red Tide". That and "Ladders and Chains" seem to be my most common Dilemmas for 4 🌟 Crew. Those, and Straight Drops probably account for 90%+..............
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • edited February 2020
    Out of a 60 hour voyage I got a 4th star for the Orion Slaver, 3rd star for Lt. Tarah, and 2nd star for Bridge Officer Troi. Pretty good plus over 4000 chrons and about 6000 honor (after dismissing crew not needed) and of course several voyage only crew.
  • enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    3rd * for Holonovel Doctor.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th 🌟 for Captain Klaa on Feb 4th.
    Final Star for someone {I wanna say Admiral Ross} at six hours from "Ladders & Chains".....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th for Prospect Burnham in time for the first Faction event of this mega!
    4th 🌟 for Mirror Mayweather on Feb 6th
    4th 🌟 for Mirror Mayweather on Feb 6th

Hey I got him this past week too! 4th star also!
    Second 🌟 for Edith Keeler from "Where Earth Meets Sky" at six hours.
    For someone who currently has 405 unique immortal crew, this past two weeks has been crazy for voyage drops. For context, typically only 3 in 10 super rare voyage crew are helpful and the other 7 out of 10 are honor.

I've had the 4th star drop on voyages for:
    • Rura Penthe Reed
    • Mirror Jadzia Dax
    • Mirror Mayweather
    • Luther Sloan
    • Herbert Rossof
    • Prospect Michael Burnham
    • Fencing Sulu
    • Advocate Kolos
    • Lily Sloane

The only problem is that I am so backed up on super rares that are FF and need to be FE!

• edited February 2020
    Fully fused Kilana yesterday... The moment I immortalized her, she went straight to the freezer without a second thought.
  • MaripacsMaripacs ✭✭
    My first star for Fencing Sulu. Been playing for almost 4 years and this is the first time he's ever dropped for me.

ndio491fkhr8.jpg
    edited February 2020
    3rd Star for Friar Tuck Data at eight hour Dilemma. {Ladders & Chains}

fhdyb3vxx4aa.jpg
    For someone who currently has 405 unique immortal crew, this past two weeks has been crazy for voyage drops. For context, typically only 3 in 10 super rare voyage crew are helpful and the other 7 out of 10 are honor.

I've had the 4th star drop on voyages for:
    • Rura Penthe Reed
    • Mirror Jadzia Dax
    • Mirror Mayweather
    • Luther Sloan
    • Herbert Rossof
    • Prospect Michael Burnham
    • Fencing Sulu
    • Advocate Kolos
    • Lily Sloane

The only problem is that I am so backed up on super rares that are FF and need to be FE!

And following these in the last 5 days, 4th stars for:
    • Captain Janeway (allowing me to FF Evolved Janeway)
    • Tommy Gun Dixon
    • Captain Sulu
    • Mirror Empress Sato

This is an absolutely insane run of good luck on 4th stars on voyage drops. Thirteen (13) 4th stars in 19 days!
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    ^ So that's where all the purples have gone! I've gone for days with maybe one rare among a group of 2 stars.

That is, congrats!
    edited February 2020
    4th 🌟 for Antaak on Feb 21!!
    Twelve hour Dilemma Dropped the only 4*

Final Star for Miami Vice Chakotay:

rcwo1pqome6u.jpg

Did get the final Star for the Gilora Rejal I got two copies of Monday for Ranked Reward. So, I can go ahead and Immortalize another 3* for that Collection:

kdjvfb4h79nr.jpg

Also got 729 Chronitons.

New to me Captain Kurn Straight Drop between six and six and a half hours.
    New to me Fesek at eight hours from "Where Earth Meets Sky". {On a Voyage I thought wouldn't hit eight hours I forgot to Recall!!!!!}
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some 4*'s I know I got my first copy of from voyages and some I may have gotten all their stars that way. Fencing Sulu, Mirror Ezri Tigan, and Vice Admiral Dougherty come to mind. I can't swear to it since I didn't track such things, but I'm almost sure of it.
    New to me Roga Danar.

Two Collections, including Jury Rigger.

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Looking for a 4th star on Solbor. He has dropped on voyages, just not any of mine. lol
    β€œA committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” β€”Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the β€œcurv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    Getting quite a few 4 🌟 Dilemmas the last few weeks. But always FF Crew.
    edited April 2020
    Just got a 2🌟 for Vice Admiral Doughboy....
    and a 2🌟 for Zero One
    and got McCoy.
    The recent three 🌟 Ranked Rewards from the last Portal Update have been seen.......
    Got three 🌟for Mirror Vic Fontaine!!
    New to me Romulan from "The Defector" couple days ago from Where Earth Meets Sky. Today final 🌟 for Bajoran Dukat, from Ladders & Chains.
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    After days of "congratulations, you got to nearly 10 hours. Here's your four brand old 2 star crew members!", I got 5 purples before hitting the 8 hour mark (+ 3 & 2 star folks). Of them, one got a Bashir to FF, three were honor and one was brand new Solbor. So, my quest to FF all those purples sitting in my crew are still at 29 to go. :D
    Last night I got the final 🌟 for C.O.P. Founder Archer from Blood Red Tide, at six hours.