Home Ready Room
Options

Citation Help

2»

Comments

• Options
    I will never recommend citing Durango. She saved me from tragedy once. She can do the same for you. ;)
    huaedccvvo2b.png
    (I know... The very definition of anecdotal.)

No bad choices in that behold for a second .... i got another Garth from the end of event packs alongside my immortalized Garth ... and FE'd him for the heck of it ... i can tell ye .... 2Garths, 1 Killy and an Ardra will make incredibly short work of any arena/skirmish ...

Now all we would need is a good Wayne ... and we be worthy ...
    https://youtu.be/xhgZqAnR7gU
  • Options
    Wait... Did you search the forum to find evidence of me making a failed prediction? Or did you have that bookmarked? You, uh...You can't see what I'm wearing right now, can you?

Haha no, I'm not a card-carrying internet arguer. I may have self-cataloged more failed trait event predictions than anyone else. I just remembered having that conversation last year and saying Ba'ul has "no event value" gave me a flashback.

Wow, I'm sorry you brain squandered sharp recall on this.
    Not having the alt code for cent handy, you win this round ;)

0162, in case you need to recall that at a later date.

Also, I tried four of this week's packs, on the outside chance I might luck into another Ba'ul. Instead, I pulled two Tholian Prisoners I didn't need and two copies of Tau, who I didn't care about in the first place. Guess I'll keep him, though he'll languish at 2/4 for ages.