Home The Bridge
Options

February Campaign - Continued Missions

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
Should be announced soon - time to start the speculation.

With Picard starting and February including Valentine's Day, could there a more appropriate gold than Smitten Picard?

Comments

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* Maid Marian
    4* Robin Hood
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Lights Picard!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Should be announced soon - time to start the speculation.

With Picard starting and February including Valentine's Day, could there a more appropriate gold than Smitten Picard?

That's a good one. Jeri Ryan's birthday is this month, so she could be the SR. Star Trek: Picard spoilers:
    Seven will also be in the show, so I'd say she's just as appropriate. :) Next on my list would be Will and Deana Riker since they're in the previews. Maybe do the Mintakan version of both?

But since Picard is likely to be the mega event, maybe do some Romantic variants of crew from other series. Odo and Kira, Miles and Keiko, T'Pol and Tucker all come to mind.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odo and Kira, Miles and Keiko, T'Pol and Tucker all come to mind.
    Worf and Dax? We still need a Klingon Groom Worf

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Jim Steele wrote: »

There is also Worf an Troi last episode of TNG , though that was mostly about the breakup I think?

Of course, Paris and Torres
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunar new year campaign with a 5 star Hoshi and 4 star Kim
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

There is also Worf an Troi last episode of TNG , though that was mostly about the breakup I think?

Flight Suit Torres I would definitely pay for the Premium Campaign.

We have three current 4* Parises. Parii?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Paris
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

I double that. But I always buy it.
    Let's go with Parii though I guess it would be some version with an apostrophe.
    Though does that make it Torrii or Torreii.🤔🙂
    Edit: just read never add apostrophe to plural a name. Figures I get to be wrong again.
  • Options

Though does that make it Torrii or Toreii.🤔🙂

I'm already set to buy the new one. Would have to really stink for me to not do it. I finished last month and this month with 5+ days left over.

If I had gotten my Christmas money earlier, I would have gotten Scrooge-Ta.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Am i remembering it incorrectly? I thought they used to release the following month's campaign 7 days before the end of the current campaign.
  • Options
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Am i remembering it incorrectly? I thought they used to release the following month's campaign 7 days before the end of the current campaign.

Shan the other day said it was usually "A week before". But, things might still be hectic. She has been sharing a lot of stuff lately.

Maybe today when she posts the Event for next week?
  • Options

I think it's the Friday before the next campaign. But I also forget. You might be right.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I'd also love a campaign with Paris and Torres! And Delta Flyer Torres would make a good campaign crew :)
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

I doubt they would do a back to back ENG primary for campaigns? Especially strong ones. Queen Po is 5th highest combined ENG and DF Torres is 11th highest. Would love to see a good MED primary. Nothing too OP-ed but still decent. Reverand Phlox comes to mind. Cant see them giving away defensive phlox but he is a Romantic which would go with a Valentines day theme.
  • Options
    My guess is Smitten Jean-Luc Picard if the February Mega is Picard-themed, and Klingon Bride Jadzia if it's Romantic-themed.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

I doubt they would do a back to back ENG primary for campaigns? Especially strong ones. Queen Po is 5th highest combined ENG and DF Torres is 11th highest. Would love to see a good MED primary. Nothing too OP-ed but still decent. Reverand Phlox comes to mind. Cant see them giving away defensive phlox but he is a Romantic which would go with a Valentines day theme.

You are right of course, it is very unlikely we will get an engineering primary.
    It could be MED also DIP usually seems to correspond with romantic.
  • Options
    My guess is Smitten Jean-Luc Picard if the February Mega is Picard-themed, and Klingon Bride Jadzia if it's Romantic-themed.

Smitten actually would fit both. But, Either one of them, I would also do the Premium Track for.

Let's compare the Premium Track to the LTOs for 1* on a Legendary. The LTO has 1250 Chronitons, 200,000 Fed Creds, and however much Dilithium you get for VIP Level.

For that same $9.99 the Premium Track offers a Fully Fused Legendary, 800 Chronitons, 675,000 Fed Creds, the VIP Dilithium, plus another 822 Dilithium.

Better deal by far. Even if you have the Legendary Immortalized, it might be one worth a second copy. If you already one or more stars on the Legendary, the Citation can go to someone else.
  • Options

My experience with DB is that when it rains, it pours. Three or four ENG crew in a row would not surprise me. That said, if it were DF Paris, I would start a new copy. Is there any chance they would do both DF Paris and DF Torres? I know that's not the format, but Scrooge Data was a brand new legendary, so exceptions have been made. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* Irumodic Syndrome Picard (Existing, TNG Finale)
    5* Determined Picard (New, STP Series)

However, my hopes are:

4* Indignant Seven (Existing, VOY S7)
    5* Casual Seven (New, STP Series)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    4* Irumodic Syndrome Picard (Existing, TNG Finale)
    5* Determined Picard (New, STP Series)

However, my hopes are:

4* Indignant Seven (Existing, VOY S7)
    5* Casual Seven (New, STP Series)

I'm hoping there is a Picard Mega next. With Akimbo Seven of Nine, from the shootout in the bar as the Recurring. That would be three Sevens. All new to me.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    ROFLCOPTER! It was Irumodic Syndrome Picard! :D I called him about 15 minutes ago, and 4 minutes ago the announcement from Shan came up, hahaha! And it's EV Suit Seven of Mine ... I don't have her yet, even though she's already in the portal. Great! I can get a "new" Seven after all. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    They went the Picard route.

Irumodic Syndrome Picard & EV Suit Seven.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15358/campaign-announcement-continued-missions#latest
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2/5* EV Suit Seven thanks you, DB, for next month’s campaign. Not sure I’ll go for a second copy (this one hasn’t done a single gauntlet yet) but I will be quite happy to immortalize her.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I don't EV Suit Seven, so I'm happy. ISP I already have, though.

Is EV7 from an episode? If not it should be in the Originals collection.

I still want Mobile Doc And Indignant Seven in a future campain.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Weakest of all Campaigns Legendaries so far. But well, its a Seven. 🤗

t6o4hsds6k0s.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    They went the Picard route.

Irumodic Syndrome Picard & EV Suit Seven.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15358/campaign-announcement-continued-missions#latest

Irumodic Syndrome Picard is a great choice for newer/F2P players, especially with all the Picard events on the horizon.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seven, Picard, Data and Riker will most likely be bonus crew in the mega, so she is surely a welcome addition. :)
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I have 1/5 EV Suit Seven, so I'm happy to FF her! Her base is meh, but she will get use in voyages. I do use her for certain gauntlets where she matches traits, but I use her less often now that I have Gary Seven (also Sci/Sec/Cmd).

She'll also be useful for the events based on Picard, as she will definitely be getting new variants (and maybe as bonus for a Picard mega).
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not have EV Suit Seven of Nine on my second account.
    On my main she 1FFE.

I still have honor . So if the begold and cite offers are still in for today. I know now to not pick her in my main account. Not sure what I will do in my second account, I might pick others as long as they are not immortalized.