Home The Bridge
Options

February Campaign - Continued Missions

Comments

• Options
    robownage wrote: »
    They went the Picard route.

Irumodic Syndrome Picard & EV Suit Seven.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15358/campaign-announcement-continued-missions#latest

Good one. That will both be new crew for me. I wonder how i could completely miss Old man Picard so far. He's not available in the portal so far?

In the future i expect a Mega with lots of new crew including a Legendary "Casual Dress Seven"
    88cagrokrcud.jpeg

Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Picard is 2*. So easily finish him out.

My EV Suit Seven is 0*.

YAY!!!!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I picked up EV Suit Seven in a begold a couple of days ago, happy to FF her within a few weeks!

Got Picard at 2* so an easy finish for him.
  • Options
    Yep, that utility is key. On paper, EV Suit Seven is one of the weaker 5* crew we've gotten from campaigns so far. She's decent in Gauntlet but still only ranks at Tier 6 in the Big Book because of her unimpressive Voyage and Shuttle numbers. Not useless on the raw numbers level, of course, but not nearly as good as past choices like High Roller Sisko and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard.

That said, I was a little surprised to realize she's probably the best 5* Seven variant that we could get. No chance we'd get four copies of Indulgent Seven for just $10. Ancient crew like Mademoiselle de Neuf and the o.g. Seven of Nine are also both Tier 6. And I think they're reticent to make us work for 2-skillers like Seven in Silver. Since we're likely on the cusp of a fair number of Seven events, I think this is a pretty good choice overall.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2/5* EV Suit Seven thanks you, DB, for next month’s campaign. Not sure I’ll go for a second copy (this one hasn’t done a single gauntlet yet) but I will be quite happy to immortalize her.

Exactly the same reaction lol. She's not so great that she's worth starting a second copy IMO...

#223 Overall Voyager, #9 SEC/SCI Voyager, #7 CMD/SCI Gauntlet Pair, #9 SEC/SCI Gauntlet Pair, #3 SCI/SEC/CMD
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Irumodic syndrome Picard is one of the best super rares especially with the new series on the horizon. However, EV suit Seven is extremely weak. She's in the bottom 10% of 3 skill crew. Her anemic bases are close to some of the more recent super rares and her gauntlet prowess clearly belongs to the past with crew like Away Team Burnham, Armus or Gary Seven. Burhnam also shares similar traits so that makes Seven's crits quite irrelevant. And during the odd Borg gauntlet, the good old Seven of Nine will be dominant.

All in all, I'm seriously considering not buying the campaign this month since DB is offering us the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna pass as well. She's 'guantleteer' but loses to OG 7 of 9 in Borg gauntlets and is unusable othewise. Also can't do voyages and has the power of a SR for events. She's literally useless
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    I’ll go for it. My Picard is 1/4 and I don’t have Seven. I realize she’s weak but there’s still all the other goodies. I’m in.

I did a breakdown comparing the Premium Track to LTOs for Legendaries on Page One. Even a mediocre Legendary still comes out with 5*.......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course the day I FF my Old Man Picard, he gets announced as the next Campaign's SR. :D Debating if I want to make him my first SR duplicate. We'll see, I have about two weeks to make the call.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    For the longest time I didn't have IS Picard, but in the last few months he's come up pretty steadily on voyages. I never play campaign for the SR, anyway, but now I feel like he is mocking me.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5* EV Suit Seven and my 1/4* Irumodic Picard thanks you a lot for the new campaign, DB.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5* EV Suit Seven and my 1/4* Irumodic Picard thanks you a lot for the new campaign, DB.

Ditto. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    My EV Suit Seven is at 1/5 so I welcome this
  • Options
    i just got Picard on a honor pull. Can finish off i guess.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Lunar new year campaign with a 5 star Hoshi and 4 star Kim

Sulu and random ToS transporter room character
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Odo and Kira, Miles and Keiko, T'Pol and Tucker all come to mind.
    Worf and Dax? We still need a Klingon Groom Worf

Ezri Dax and Bashir. Kirk and any female aliens
  • Options
    I recently got EV Suit 7 from a begold, and was planning on citing her, but am glad I waited. For me this is good because she will give me my tenth Borg, completing the "Resistance is Futile" collection.

Resistance is Futile can be completed without legendaries, but needs indignant seven which I don't believe is in the behold pool yet, and so this is a golden opportunity.

U planned on citing her. Why or what for? She’s no shuttle or voyages crew at all.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently got EV Suit 7 from a begold, and was planning on citing her, but am glad I waited. For me this is good because she will give me my tenth Borg, completing the "Resistance is Futile" collection.

Resistance is Futile can be completed without legendaries, but needs indignant seven which I don't believe is in the behold pool yet, and so this is a golden opportunity.

U planned on citing her. Why or what for? She’s no shuttle or voyages crew at all.

I see you point on citing her. But, since they did not, they now can Immortalize her from the campaign and Finish the Borg collection.
  • Options
    I have EV 7 at 1/5, so this will work out nicely. Going forward though, I would love to see Chef Riker in there next!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I doint have EV Seven or Chef Riker, so after Seven, Riker would be great.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Any trek birthdays in March?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Any trek birthdays in March?

Oh, March is maybe the biggest Trek birthday month of the year. The top names: Gates McFadden (Beverly) on the 2nd; Ethan Peck (Spock), also on the 2nd; James Doohan (Scotty) on the 3rd; Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) on the 5th; James Frain (Sarek) on the 14th; J.G. Hertzler (Martok & others) on the 18th; Sonequa Martin-Green (Burnham) on the 21st; William Shatner (some guy named Kirok, I think) on the 22nd; Leonard Nimoy (Spock) on the 26th; and Marina Sirtis (Deanna) on the 29th.

That's a lot of birthdays. The only March holiday that comes to mind is St. Patrick's Day, so O'Brien has a shot. I'd lean a little more toward birthdays, though. The new Picard series is a possibility, but any of those characters will only be about a month old. I don't look for that to happen.

I don't think Kirk has had a campaign yet, so I think that's the best possibility. Has TOS gotten a campaign yet? Now would be a good time for Kirk and Spock both. I vote for Gladiator Spock and Roman Captive Kirk because they are thematic and relatively strong crew. But if DB wants to go all weak sauce, I suppose they could do Kal-if-fee Kirk and Kal-if-fee Spock.
    Farewell 🖖