Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Control Leland

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD+SEC I'm assuming? Easiest pass on Tuesdays in awhile for me personally regardless of skills
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been expecting this one to show up. Will be interesting to see what his third skill is (if he has one). Maybe science?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Leland has "variants".
  • I've been expecting this one to show up. Will be interesting to see what his third skill is (if he has one). Maybe science?

I think he will be just SEC and CMD.... Or just CMD as he was taken over by 'control' which is like 'command'
    *Crickets chirping*
    Ok yes it was a bad joke.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thia is DB we are talking about. He'll have diplomacy. They give massive diplomacy to all sorts of crew who don't deserve it.

Haha! You called it!

FE/FF level 100 CMD 1254 (233-394), DIP 658 (49-86), SEC 1067 (103-198)

Ugh...tertiary SCI would have made more sense. With those stats, he’s roughly a clone of LtC Uhura with the secondary and tertiary skills swapped and more base instead of proficiency on the tertiary. Easy pass.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    He also has the section 31 trait even though there's crew far more deserving of this trait without it (such as Dress uniform Bashir).
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda expected him at some point.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Diplomacy.

Oh, well. It seems like a nice enough card, but not one for which I'm willing to gamble.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Leland has "variants".

GratefulFreshErmine-max-1mb.gif
  • he's basically made of nano-bots, SCI would have totally made more sense!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leland displaces Mycelial Culber to become the #11 overall Voyager. However, it's a balance of everything - he doesn't have a single ranked pair.
  • Oh, and I gave it a shot. Even with 2 [uselss] beholds...just...OUCH

du7iv9jfwm4i.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Leland Control to Major Tom,
    Commencing countdown, engines on.

♥️👍🖖👍♥️
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    robownage wrote: »
    Leland displaces Mycelial Culber to become the #11 overall Voyager. However, it's a balance of everything - he doesn't have a single ranked pair.

Great voyage numbers don't mean a ton if it's a super common skill set plus a small number of blah traits.

Edit to add traits:

Section 31, Spy, Crafty, Control, Brutal, Human
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Great voyage numbers don't mean a ton if it's a super common skill set plus a small number of blah traits.

Edit to add traits:

Agreed. The lack of traits combined with the most common skillset make this an easy pass.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Edit to add traits:

Only 5 crew with the spy trait, and 2 with the control trait, and I have never seen either of those traits come up for voyages.

Edit to add traits:

Only 5 crew with the spy trait, and 2 with the control trait, and I have never seen either of those traits come up for voyages.

Hopefully, those Traits will not be used until more are in-game.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second pull for me had Leland, I only took the shot because I wouldn't say no to a second copy of Keiko and Redjac is one of the 34 crew I’m missing. Worked out pretty well, considering the last two Tuesday purples took me at least 6 pulls a piece to get.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit to add traits:

Agreed! I take the overall voyage rankings with a huge grain of salt, because my Captain Braxton is just about as useful as Imprinted Archer despite the vast gulf in their voyage rankings - they have one voyage skill combo where they really excel and are functionally useless everywhere else.

Leland suffers from that problem while having his one great voyage skill combo be one of the two most plentiful in the game, making him useful really only for new players with dil to burn and people who love the character regardless of in-game skills.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Ezri legendary...

zt7asj2wutyd.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Ezri legendary...

I know I'm going to catch some grief for this, but what was legendary about Ezri? I can't think of one thing. Maybe, after the show ended, she will grow into a stronger person, but she struck me as pretty pathetic. There are lots of legendary Daxes out there -- multiple versions of Jadzia but also a Curzon in the form of Zhian'tara Odo. Ezri doesn't deserve to be among them.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Brutal crafty and spy would all be welcome on my roster.