Home The Bridge

Permanent Solution for Starbases?

13»

Comments

• Our fleet keeps hitting the Holoemitter shortage as well. They really need to make it easier to get those, and add more uses to the replicator to use up all the extras. I really enjoy my fleet can work together and keep the Chronitons rewards daily, but soon we will have an abundance of "eggs" (that's what we call them), tritanium, and no Holoemitters
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with those who have said we don't need to be able to boost stats by more than 7% -- already overpowering vs. others and unbalancing towards the handful of fleets of big spenders. Need to give folks time to catch up. Other ideas make more sense -- crew quarters to allow you extra crew slots, maybe a market to earn daily credits, or even just useless rooms that allow you to build more and earn the daily chroniton rewards, etc.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    My suggestion to solve this is have some sort of "daily power distribution node" that requires donations to keep the stat bonuses active the following day. It should require some number of nanopolymers/tritanium/transparent aluminium (NOT holoemitters).if the fleet doesn't donate to that power node, then the bonus is either reduced or eliminated for the following day.

it gives incentives for fleets to participate daily.

Yeah, I always thought this would be a better solution. The current room paradigm, while appreciated, isn't sustainable. Your suggestion of build rooms, establishing bonuses, maintain rooms, keep bonuses active is a good one.

Others have also suggested what I would classify as "one-off rooms" with various actions (trade depot, etc.) and I would be fine with the addition of some of these as well depending on the implementation.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need an endless room that gives a small amount of loot every time its leveled. Chrons or a small amount of in game currency should be sufficient.

Kinda reminds me of the Artifacts we use in Warcraft currently. The game continues to throw Artifact power at us to empower our weapons. The final stat on the Artifact is an endless stat. The first level gives you a combat bonus proc. Subsequent levels gives a small bonus to that proc. Each subsequent level takes more and more artifact power to level.

STT needs some form of loot dump. As it is, Starbase components I toss into the Replicator to prevent them from capping out. Doing that mostly prevents me from using anything else. I don't think its possible for me to actually use all the stuff I have stored up. I think I have enough fuel to replicate 250 5* items now.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals