Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

1585960616264»

Comments

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the mega probably. It is small letters not capital.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the mega probably. It is small letters not capital.

Almost done. Should be publishing all the updates in the morning. Still not sure on the import issues that were reported though as I can't recreate it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version published.

"Expanded Elysian Kingdom to 10
    Added new trait, Compromised to many cards
    Added new crew: Assimilated Sidney La Forge, Henoch Spock, Surak Archer, Minooki Freeman, Ambassador Saru, T'Les, Bridge Beverly Crusher, Lt. JG Scott"

Only remaining issue is to look into the reported import issue from datacore as I am still researching that.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!!!
  • Jim_Falls wrote: »
    What is wrong with this picture?
    xn9jw3vpif0p.png

Not just the #REF's, but also Alandra La Forge is nowhere in Import tab. And she's just one many that appear in Crew, but not in Import. My most recent example of that is Dress Uniform La'an, that's correctly shown in Crew as 4/4 level 96. I just froze her, but can't update that info in Checklist, as she's not found in Import.

I think some, or all, of these issues are related. I've held on to my 6.35, that at least doesn't yet have the #REF issue. Thankfully there's the wiki, that helps especially with Skirmish events, to check which crew repair hull and which give good damage bonus.

I'm pretty sure the #REF problem is because there's "static" data somewhere in those columns.

If you hover over the #REF, you should see a message pop up, like this...
    c1z4vr9klj6t.png

Go to the cell that it's complaining about and hit delete. If that doesn't do it, you can go back and hover again to see if there's another cell that you need to delete.

Or, the nuclear option is to select all cells from row 5 to the bottom.
    e.g. if the problem is in Col M, select M5 to M999 (whatever the last row is) and hit delete. The column should auto-re-populate itself and the #REF should be gone.
  • Jim_Falls wrote: »
    Another issue, that's been there over a few versions now (having ADD haven't gotten around to report it before), is that even though I use Datacore and import my crew info on every Checklist update, sometimes even in between, much of my crew info doesn't get through. Like just now I was freezing my Scuba Scotty, whom I've had for a while, but my Checklist showed I didn't even have him. (Though that made it easy to update him in import, just switching FALSE to TRUE and Immortal 0 to 1. Still, Crew tab shows him as level 99 FE Active)

I run into this sometimes. My guess is this is a Datacore problem. The website aggressively caches stuff. To make sure you get the absolute most current data when you're download the CSV from Datacore, I do this:

1. clear my browser cache before doing anything
    2. load my user data into Datacore
    3. *before* Exporting the CSV or Copy to Clipboard, refresh the Datacore page by clicking the refresh button on your browser

*Now* you can Export CSV or Copy to Clipboard and it *should* have the most up-to-the-minute info.
  • Instead of clearing your entire browser cache, you can also just manually reload the page that shows all of the raw data once or twice. That seems to work for me.