Home The Bridge
Options

What crew would you immediately FF if you pulled them?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    which

Sec/MED/COM not necessarily in that order

I wonder...could Warship Interrogator Kim fit that exact skill order? I could see the tertiary being SCI instead, or perhaps SEC/SCI/MED as an alternative.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    which

Sec/MED/COM not necessarily in that order

I wonder...could Warship Interrogator Kim fit that exact skill order? I could see the tertiary being SCI instead, or perhaps SEC/SCI/MED as an alternative.

Or we could have High Roller Bashir
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Juliana Tainer is in the "worst chance" packs along with EMA (FF), Scrooge Data (4/5), 2 super rares I have FF, and a new Android Kirk.

The last time a crew I really wanted was in a Tuesday pack (Defensive Phlox) I took a chance and got him on the first try. I'm tempted to empty the tank for Tainer. Who says I need to save dil for mega recap packs??

I told myself my dil strategy was to only pull for crew I really wanted, and I really want Tainer. I also wouldn't be upset with a second EMA, or to FF Scrooge.

No dice. Two Android Kirks, 3 Lal, 1 Ruk in 6 pulls. Oh well. I followed my strategy.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 23 Golds at 4/5 (plus 2 that aren't and probably won't be in the portal also at 4/5)
    Too tough to pick just one or two.

0 purples at 3/4 (except my Indignant Seven #2 waiting for another Mobile doc for some tasty cheesecake...)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile Stranded Quark is the $10 offer. TAKE MY MONEY!

They got mine too.
    t728pi59ef7j.png

I'm down to 5 citations. I don't plan to go from 1 to 5 stars again (in 2020) unless some killer honor sale comes along and I'm willing to splurge.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him 4/5, but I also have more citations than money right now.
  • Options
    I ran Indulgent Seven (twice) from Level 1 to immortal and do not regret it. I don't think there are any other cards out there I would be as fired up about.
  • Options
    I ran Indulgent Seven (twice) from Level 1 to immortal and do not regret it. I don't think there are any other cards out there I would be as fired up about.

I agree with you. I’ve got her FF now, and she got the instant cite treatment the first time.

I was fortunate enough to pull a new Mobile Doctor recently so once I snag an Indignant Seven I will cite her to FF then fuse and cite Indulgent to FF.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used four of those citations I got from the Honor beholds on Gary Seven the day I pulled him, and yesterday I immediately cited Niners Ezri. I had one of those Honor cites lying around still, and the rest cost me 150k Honor. I thought it over and decided there was no one I could get, existing or new, who would excite me as much so she was worth it to me. I was pleased to subsequently learn her stats are fantastic, even if they're in fairly common skills.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used four of those citations I got from the Honor beholds on Gary Seven the day I pulled him, and yesterday I immediately cited Niners Ezri. I had one of those Honor cites lying around still, and the rest cost me 150k Honor. I thought it over and decided there was no one I could get, existing or new, who would excite me as much so she was worth it to me. I was pleased to subsequently learn her stats are fantastic, even if they're in fairly common skills.

I suspect she’ll be more useful than her relatively common stats would suggest. That med tertiary certainly doesn’t hurt. I pushed hard enough for her to guarantee I didn’t blow it by accidentally oversleeping or missing a round of shuttles at some point. I noticed you were around the same position as me for most of the event. It made me happy seeing you there knowing how much you wanted her.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

I suspect she’ll be more useful than her relatively common stats would suggest. That med tertiary certainly doesn’t hurt. I pushed hard enough for her to guarantee I didn’t blow it by accidentally oversleeping or missing a round of shuttles at some point. I noticed you were around the same position as me for most of the event. It made me happy seeing you there knowing how much you wanted her.

Aw, thanks! Though I did fall asleep Monday with ten shuttles out. All ten were successes, too, so that would have bumped me up. I wouldn't have cracked the top 50, though, which is my next achievement to earn and I still got a copy of her so I'm fine with it. But man, oh man, would I have been irked if I'd fallen short because of dozing off!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Aw, thanks! Though I did fall asleep Monday with ten shuttles out. All ten were successes, too, so that would have bumped me up. I wouldn't have cracked the top 50, though, which is my next achievement to earn and I still got a copy of her so I'm fine with it. But man, oh man, would I have been irked if I'd fallen short because of dozing off!

I'm glad that didn't mess you up getting her.

🖖👍🖖👍🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Meanwhile Stranded Quark is the $10 offer. TAKE MY MONEY!

They got mine too.
    t728pi59ef7j.png

I'm down to 5 citations. I don't plan to go from 1 to 5 stars again (in 2020) unless some killer honor sale comes along and I'm willing to splurge.

Yep. No regrets.

emhgs0uc567c.png
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    - lastly ... Commander Ari bn Bem ... voyages unique skill set, maybe we'll have an animated collection in the future? ... thankfully he's finally in the portal ...

No, not an animated collection ... but they just updated the Diplomat collection (stat-boosting) with two tiers and he's one of the best options amongst the multitude of 5*s needed ...

Bem moves to the top of the list and is now an insta-cite without a second thought (if I had the 4 required citations in hand).
  • Options
    I have most of the crew mentioned already, my last immediate cite was Away Team Burnham. Currently, the crew I would drop 4 citations on if she popped up is Merry Men Troi.
    That's it I think.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhhhh i thought the question was which would we cite up that is NOT already ingame because the answer is definitely Warlord Kruge

kruge-and-his-targ.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhhhh i thought the question was which would we cite up that is NOT already ingame because the answer is definitely Warlord Kruge

kruge-and-his-targ.jpg

By that measure, Polywater Kevin Riley would be the one for me. I don’t even need more ENG/COM crew, he’s just that high up on my wish list.
  • Options
    I don't mind the discussion of crew we want added to the game you'd immediately cite.
  • Options
    - lastly ... Commander Ari bn Bem ... voyages unique skill set, maybe we'll have an animated collection in the future? ... thankfully he's finally in the portal ...

No, not an animated collection ... but they just updated the Diplomat collection (stat-boosting) with two tiers and he's one of the best options amongst the multitude of 5*s needed ...

Bem moves to the top of the list and is now an insta-cite without a second thought (if I had the 4 required citations in hand).

No Collection, yet.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xindi Counsellor (still uhming and ahing about this one because of all the mega crew we have covering the skill sets however)

- Base stats ... for me w/ bonus, DIP 1440; SCI 1344 ... it'll be top 10 for a while to come on most crews in both those skills.

- Xindi collection.

- Diplomat collection ... it is one of the better options to hit 40 immortalised crew there.

- Voyage stats ... always good to have more options, especially when they have solid stats ... I like the fact that the third skill is quite high compared to most crew.

- Mega-event crew ... the only DIP main crew has been Minuet ... enough said there ... yes, we've had good SCI crew, but not like this ... good compliment to Surak, Picard, Tenavik.

- Should the next mega-event feature Brutal ... uh, those base stats are assured to do good work ... when the insect isn't bonus crew a shoo-in for many weekend voyages.

Just a few pros ... easy to find cons ... I did insta-cite this crew (over a few weeks, but as fast as I could) and have no regrets in the least.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xindi Counsellor (still uhming and ahing about this one because of all the mega crew we have covering the skill sets however)

- Base stats ... for me w/ bonus, DIP 1440; SCI 1344 ... it'll be top 10 for a while to come on most crews in both those skills.

- Xindi collection.

- Diplomat collection ... it is one of the better options to hit 40 immortalised crew there.

- Voyage stats ... always good to have more options, especially when they have solid stats ... I like the fact that the third skill is quite high compared to most crew.

- Mega-event crew ... the only DIP main crew has been Minuet ... enough said there ... yes, we've had good SCI crew, but not like this ... good compliment to Surak, Picard, Tenavik.

- Should the next mega-event feature Brutal ... uh, those base stats are assured to do good work ... when the insect isn't bonus crew a shoo-in for many weekend voyages.

Just a few pros ... easy to find cons ... I did insta-cite this crew (over a few weeks, but as fast as I could) and have no regrets in the least.

I have found there are not many SCI/DIP/SEC

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Niners Ezri was the only one I felt compulsive about fully fusing immediately, but if we expand to crew not in the game, then there is another: Forlorn Odo. I always identified with him; an outsider, but unlike Spock or Data, one with emotions. I've gone so far as to say I've identified with Odo more than any other character on any TV show I've ever watched. And never did I identify with Odo more than when he was distraught over unrequited love. He absolutely has to be shown in this moment, though, with that vacant stare, disheveled hair, and his overturned bucket in front of him.

wd48cq4xtej4.jpg

When I see this pic, I can’t help but think of the old 80s monster ballad infomercial. “Every bad boy has a soft side.” lol
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I am trying to be patient. But, will buy two three 🌟 Cites if I need room, to finish my 1 🌟/💯/FE Stranded Craft. Hoping that will see two more of him in Pulls and/or Voyages first, though.
  • Options
    I am trying to be patient. But, will buy two three 🌟 Cites if I need room, to finish my 1 🌟/💯/FE Stranded Craft. Hoping that will see two more of him in Pulls and/or Voyages first, though.

Now that he's finally in the portal he's been dropping for me regularly: at least half a dozen in the last week from event packs, voyages, and merit pulls. I don't think you'll have to resort to citations!
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I think Niners Ezri was the only one I felt compulsive about fully fusing immediately, but if we expand to crew not in the game, then there is another: Forlorn Odo. I always identified with him; an outsider, but unlike Spock or Data, one with emotions. I've gone so far as to say I've identified with Odo more than any other character on any TV show I've ever watched. And never did I identify with Odo more than when he was distraught over unrequited love. He absolutely has to be shown in this moment, though, with that vacant stare, disheveled hair, and his overturned bucket in front of him.

wd48cq4xtej4.jpg

I really hope that they'll add this version of Odo. For me too Odo is the character that I could identify with the most on Star Trek.
    Immortalizing a crew immediately because I like them is not something I would do, but I'd definitely try to get an FTM on this Odo or on Binary Pulsar Janeway if they ever add them (and if they do, I hope that by then I'll have the means to try that :sweat_smile: ).
    I would also have loved to get an FTM on Year of Hell Janeway, Quinn or Cornwell, but that wasn't even worth a thought back then :sweat_smile:

For reference, this is "Binary Pulsar Janeway"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSp9geqULuY
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    M'Ress, but she is not in the game... otherwise Gary Seven
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options

Now that he's finally in the portal he's been dropping for me regularly: at least half a dozen in the last week from event packs, voyages, and merit pulls. I don't think you'll have to resort to citations!

I don't think I'll need Citation either. He'll drop.