Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH NO. But also OH YES.

Take my dilithium??
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH NO. But also OH YES.

Take my dilithium??

I'm sure they will, not called "rip me off Tuesday' for nothing ;):D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    And she's a 5* to boot. The long streak of 4* Tuesday crew comes to an end.
  • Options
    OH NO. But also OH YES.

Take my dilithium??

Is there an official calendar somewhere with all these colorful names for each day of the week?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have to take a pull, even though I know it is useless.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH NO. But also OH YES.

Take my dilithium??

Is there an official calendar somewhere with all these colorful names for each day of the week?

Not sure, I stole that one from Moogie
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    *don t complain about her slobby artwork, don t complain.....* 😆🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope for two things:

1} The high Med/Eng she deserves
    2} That she is wearing the goggles
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Got her on the first pull! That never happens to me on these Tuesday packs. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Got her on the first pull! That never happens to me on these Tuesday packs. :D

I got O'Brien for a second 🌟 and a Behold with two FF and Amanda, for her second 🌟.

EDIT: Stats

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15909/new-crew-medic-jett-reno-5#latest
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never pull Tuesday packs, but this one was decent enough to go for it... after 3 packs I got a Torpedo McCoy (new) and a Mutated Paris, to potentially add to my 1/5 Evolved Janeway.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Not top tier stats in a vacuum, but for MED/ENG she’s in a league of her own.

Only thing is, last time I did these packs I wasted like 8K and didn’t get the legend I wanted, so...
  • Options
    How does she compare to Caregiver Archer and White Rabbit?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was a day to go for the 6,500 dil version, it was today even though my McCoy is already immortal...and RNG did not disappoint:

t2hfvv2fo2pi.jpeg
  • Options
    3 straight purple drops, t'mir t'mir mudd. pulls like this remind me why buying dil is quite pointless.
  • Options
    Seven tries, and just a second star for TPC for me.
  • Options
    GOGGLES!!!!!

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
  • Options
    2 pulls, Mudd and T'Mir. Oh well.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, took about half my Dilithium, but I it's sooo worth it for Ms. Reno
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Spent 8K, got 2 Torpedo McCoys, and a Merry Man Crusher (in a behold with Krenim Guest Paris and T’Kuvma). Plus got the final star for Edith Keeler so I can freeze her.

Not what I had hoped for, but certainly a decent result as the +2 McCoys now have my McCoy at a 3/5, and Merry Man Crusher was a good bonus. Perhaps the best you can reasonably expect from a Tuesday pack. But goodbye all the dilithium I had been saving for the wrap up packs after this mega.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I assume you mean for voyages:

She compares best directly with Archer (numbers in brackets):
    MED - 1586 (1355)
    ENG - 1275 (1147)
    SCI - 612 (637)
    Total - 3473 (3139)

Granted, it was pretty easy to better Archer's voyage numbers, because his are just low and wouldn't consider citation if it were not for the fact of his unique (now not) skillset combo.

I'm thinking this was the crew people were hoping for when 2-skiller Reno got launched back in the day ... ah well. A worthy investment ... wish I had the Dil.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    17c11wsdw8i7.png

One pull only! 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four tries: three purples and a Torpedo McCoy.

Not my first choice, but he was a very close second, so I'm still pretty happy.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way with 4 of them FF. She will be mine eventually but this day is not today.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »

I assume you mean for voyages:

She compares best directly with Archer (numbers in brackets):
    MED - 1586 (1355)
    ENG - 1275 (1147)
    SCI - 612 (637)
    Total - 3473 (3139)

Granted, it was pretty easy to better Archer's voyage numbers, because his are just low and wouldn't consider citation if it were not for the fact of his unique (now not) skillset combo.

I'm thinking this was the crew people were hoping for when 2-skiller Reno got launched back in the day ... ah well. A worthy investment ... wish I had the Dil.

That is what I was looking for. So tempting. But I have all 3 4*crew maxed. So hard.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks great but I am waiting till tomorrow when I see the discount packs and what Elnor’s stats are.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s ranked 28th for voyages, so quite a bit better than Archer.
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    She's 200 points from Braxton and has Med/Eng/Sci. Slam Dunk.
  • Options
    She's 200 points from Braxton and has Med/Eng/Sci. Slam Dunk.

Too bad that her being released in a Tuesday pack means most of us will be throwing up airballs. #basketball