Home The Bridge

Streaming opening 84 recap packs live tonight! 05/05/2020

2»

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good pulls and you completely avoided the terrible Elnor.
    Let’s fly!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said spreadsheets.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that missed it you can check the VOD

That was a great vicarious adventure!!!!! Great luck on the Legendaries!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, VERY cool idea @[10F] Captain Idol, I am sorry I am just now seeing this. In my defense, I'm still recovering from posting 7.7 million points this weekend :p (it is a lousy defense!) I will make checking this out on youtube a priority, thank you for putting this together :)
  • Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

The jokes on me, I pulled the 3900 dil pack and got him. I only did thresh hold and out during his event cause I did not care for that card at all, and of course I'm rewarded for that with 3900 dil. No useful purple either, was so disgusted didn't even take a screenshot.

I will definitely check the video out later as I missed the stream. Hope you got some good cards

The jokes on me, I pulled the 3900 dil pack and got him. I only did thresh hold and out during his event cause I did not care for that card at all, and of course I'm rewarded for that with 3900 dil. No useful purple either, was so disgusted didn't even take a screenshot.

I will definitely check the video out later as I missed the stream. Hope you got some good cards

It happens. Many of us have tried those expensive pulls and been disappointed. Nice thing about the individual packs is you get ship schematics, more honor, and possibly more legendaries but it is a risk. There is nothing to say if you had pulled ten packs of the less cost individual packs that you would have not gotten a single legendary. Luck giveth and luck taketh away. I hope next time you get better pulls.
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    My favorite moment of the entire video was when you had a front row seat to witness Kirk bringing an ax to a gun fight!

2lfbb7x9kkug.jpg

My favorite (and I feel bad about this) was when he said that he didn't like to airlock legendaries then got an awful behold like it was testing him. I don't normally take joy in unfortunate things happening to others, but irony is my jam.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    My favorite moment of the entire video was when you had a front row seat to witness Kirk bringing an ax to a gun fight!

2lfbb7x9kkug.jpg

I'm glad someone else took notice of that! I always get a kick out of it when crew in a behold or a gauntlet round line up like that. I'm especially fond of Gangster Spock v. Species 8472 Invader.

I checked out the video while getting some things together before a Zoom with friends. It was surprisingly fun to watch someone else open packs. Sharing your insights about why you kept or threw away given crew made it interesting. Also, I appreciated how chill you are. It's neat to have a face (and a voice!) to go with the screen name.

Now, do the one for updating your spreadsheets, @[10F] Captain Idol! Dat's the good stuff.
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I did 14 pulls, not a single featured legendary. I got two legendaries from behold though. A tier 10 and a dancing chekov (second star). I got several beholds for super rares, but most were pure honor.
    I got the final star for seven, rios and agnes.
    I will buy one or two more packs before it's gone. I just want soji.
  • Bingo von BongoBingo von Bongo ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I watched the video and enjoyed feeling part of the pulls, thank you, even if the status of your crew gave me a mild heart attack. So many items and fusing to be done.

My favourite moment was also the crap begold, it happens to us all so regularly.

Thanks again for sharing.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the video and enjoyed feeling part of the pulls, thank you, even if the status of your crew gave me a mild heart attack. So many items and fusing to be done.

My favourite moment was also the crap begold, it happens to us all so regularly.

Thanks again for sharing.

So in the sake of saving chrons and getting the most out of my Dabo/Gauntlet pulls I try and keep everyone open but needing equips. Would you believe I've managed to not touch Augment O'Brien but now he is Level 90. Just pure crate and drops. This was when I do level someone I've not wasted a ton of components on other people. It's a cascade effect, soon enough they will all be equipped and I will have nothing to work on :)
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the VOD ... good stuff ... I usually watch streamer's pack openings for Hearthstone (a card game I play) and this was in that same vein.

- Did you make the next immortalisation achievement through fusing (and levelling) some of those 3*s?

- How many of those 3*s did you get in in the end ... Darren and ... ?
    edited May 2020
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Just watched the VOD ... good stuff ... I usually watch streamer's pack openings for Hearthstone (a card game I play) and this was in that same vein.

- Did you make the next immortalisation achievement through fusing (and levelling) some of those 3*s?

- How many of those 3*s did you get in in the end ... Darren and ... ?

I got all of who I was missing, made and immortalised Tuvix from scratch and now just need 2 Ambassador Neelix's and I'll have them all done.
    By the time I've immortalised all those rares I will have hit the next level.
    The best part about watching the video of you opening packs is that it cost me no dilithium. :D

Like the cheap whore that I am...I'm pulling, so you don't have to.
  • KadavarKadavar ✭✭✭
    only 5 packs, but got the main one I wanted, last star on Soji. The rest were a Tyler, 2 Lores, (both to honour) and finished off Ranger Seven. Only picked up one extra useful card that added a last star to a Romulan. A gold and 2 useful purples out of five draws I'm okay with, especially as one finished off a Legendary. May have enough Dil build up for one last draw tomorrow. Do I save or do I go....
  • FrotexFrotex ✭✭
    I only made 3 pulls myself, got 2nd star for airiam, fourth star for seven, and an ev suit nhan.
  • I think I pulled 16 packs.

1 Star for Soji making her 5/5 immortal
    1 Star for Hugh making him 2/5
    1 Star for Elnor (yay...) making him 2/5
    1 Star for Nhan and that was my first on her.
    1 behold and took 4th star for goddess troi
    1 star for Rios but need to fe him first then that's that.

I think all in all was decent haul for 6k dil spent. Though I had hoped to get a star for hugh or saru instead of elnor and Nhan but won't complain lol
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I pulled 16 packs.

1 Star for Soji making her 5/5 immortal
    1 Star for Hugh making him 2/5
    1 Star for Elnor (yay...) making him 2/5
    1 Star for Nhan and that was my first on her.
    1 behold and took 4th star for goddess troi
    1 star for Rios but need to fe him first then that's that.

I think all in all was decent haul for 6k dil spent. Though I had hoped to get a star for hugh or saru instead of elnor and Nhan but won't complain lol

I pulled 21 - stopped at 5th star for Soji. I also got that 4th star for GoE Troi. Interesting coincidence. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Phantum wrote: »
    I fought the Lores,
    and the Lores won.

maybe I shouldn't have commented here in case the game was watching...
    I actually had enough Dil for 10ish pulls since I had 5 super rares at 3 stars.
    I got 3 Lores ... maybe even 4 I was so sick I did not even take a screenshot.
    I got a Hugh and a behold on my first pull so i thought the luck was with me.
    Final out of 10 I got 1 Executive Director Hugh, 1 EV Narn, and 2x final stars for event crew and 1 star from a behold. 3 Lore's.
    Not impressed but interestingly enough I am still desperate enough to try again if I get a chance

I think what I really want is that behold sound and the flash of gold ...
    Bought 11 packs. Got a legendary Saru, and a legendary Soji. Sadly my Soji was already finished but an extra will be useful if we have any true Picard megas.
    Let’s fly!
    So next stream I'll probably do a big premium pack opening. I'm saving them up now. Got 2 sitting there waiting for me to open them...it's horrible!!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    So next stream I'll probably do a big premium pack opening. I'm saving them up now. Got 2 sitting there waiting for me to open them...it's horrible!!

I mean... I guess people would watch that. If you use spreadsheets.
  • marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Enjoyed watching that, although I did get nervous for you in about the first half, since you seemed to be having a run of bad luck! But your pulls evened out by the end.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 x10 Pulls on my main WaldoMag
    4 Vahar'ai Saru
    1 Soji Asha
    1 Executive Director Hugh
    1 Elnor

Begolds
    1 Ushaan Archer
    1 Dr. Hugh Culber
    1 Gary Seven ( was with Number One and Reconditioned La Forge)

Beholds 13 superrares

Superrares
    3 Torchbearer Tyler
    3 Lore
    5 Cristóbal Rios
    8 Ferris Ranger Seven
    9 Dr. Agnes Jurati
    6 Fugitive Burnham
    2 Raffi Musiker
    7 Lt Commander Airiam
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    My Crusoe account did 61 x10 pulls. Was going to stop at 60 but decided I needed one more Seven got her on first try and 2 begolds with UFP in both.

5 Soji Asha
    3 Elnor
    3 Executive Director Hugh
    2 Vahar'ai Saru
    1 EV Suit Nhan

Begolds
    1 Leah Brahms
    1 Alternate Future T'Pol
    2 UFP President Ra-ghoratrelli

Beholds 18 superrares

Superrares
    7 Cristóbal Rios