Options

Saru Birthday Behold

2»

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    ouxkab15y4e5.png

This is super interesting to me, based on your screen shot our Saru situation was identical.

88mn59up9f7s.jpg

I guess I'll need to think about it a bit before ultimately deciding, but I'm not nearly as excited this time around as I was for Phlox.

Indeed identical even to the point that my FO Saru is frozen too.

q5u6cl34m2pk.png
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    @Shan , can the color be changed so people are clear that one of the options is a SR?

I realize Saru doesn't have a 3rd Legendary option, but in the future I would suggest limiting these offers to crew that have at least 3 legendary options to avoid de-valuing the pack.

Personally, I'd really prefer if they didn't limit the offers to characters with three legendary versions in the game :sweat_smile:
    There are at least two cards that I want that are of characters who only have 2 legendary versions in the game. And I would definitely buy a 1500 birthday behold to get them.

Maybe this is practice for Jason Isaac's next birthday. :)

I was actually thinking of Lorca and Pulaski when I wrote that :lol:
    But then it came to my mind that Reno and Culber also have two legendary versions (and they will probably get a super-rare one too at some point) so that's already 4 characters that I'd really like to see a birthday pack for :smiley:

I would get three of those four. Polaski just wasn't in the show enough to endear herself to me. I'm not much of a Hugh fan (I was team Stamets during the break-up, lol), but I would take the deal to finish my 4/5 Dr. Hugh Culber. Lorca - obviously. I loved Reno in the show and Medic Reno is just too good to pass up.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case people are confused let me try and clarify, there is a strong possibility that @Mirror Sanoa and I are different people!

I will try and prove it: I have decided to pass on this offer. That being said, if i didn't have Away Team Saru immortalized already this would be a massive YES from me, he is very underrated given his prowess with the Sec/Sci voyage combo, he makes a ton of voyages for me and is well worth investing in for those of you who do not have him already :)
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind a 4* being in there. It doesn't much matter what the two I don't pick are. I mentioned last week that I might consider buying an additional star, if they're not yet in the portal. Vahar'ai Saru meets that criteria but it would only be his second star, so I'm abstaining. It's a big franchise, though, with a lot of birthdays and eventually one of these offers is gonna win me over.
  • Options
    Thanks for the format once again. Make a retroactive Gates McFadden one please ;) I don't know why people are bent out of shape that there's a purple in there. I don't think there was any ill intent on their part. There has to be three cards in a behold, perhaps due to coding. Could they have taken the time to introduce a gold one in this pack? Maybe that's something to consider in future offerings if the character doesn't have 3 golds. Perhaps and that would increase sales. Just my .02 latinums
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the format once again. Make a retroactive Gates McFadden one please ;) I don't know why people are bent out of shape that there's a purple in there. I don't think there was any ill intent on their part. There has to be three cards in a behold, perhaps due to coding. Could they have taken the time to introduce a gold one in this pack? Maybe that's something to consider in future offerings if the character doesn't have 3 golds. Perhaps and that would increase sales. Just my .02 latinums

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER, EVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I decided to go for it and get a second star on away team Saru. Better use of 1500 dil than the 1350 (1300, I was told there would be no math) I wasted trying to get a third star for Annika Hansen Seven.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know they could have just done two of the same 5* Saru. But I still like my idea of throwing in another actor's legendary.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER, EVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN.

I would take that any day over a Tuesday pack, a behold with a new legendary for 1500 dil.
    Let’s fly!