Home The Bridge
Options

BEHOLD! Birthday Calendar

2»

Comments

• Options
    Looks like we got an Odo birthday pack, but doesn’t look like it’s a behold pack. Too bad, I could use a fifth star for Zhian’tara Odo
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that this isnt the new format. I am MUCH less likely to spend my dilithium on this.
    I was VERY excited for the behold format. I know it's not going to be every week, or every main cast member (poor colm meaney), but the possibility of those behold packs was enough to make me buy a monthly card.
  • Options
    I also prefer the begolds, but if they only do them for milestone birthdays then I still prefer to see other birthday packs too, than to just have one every few months. It still gives a chance at specific crew. But I'm not sure if I prefer this 3-option version of them to the old Tuesday-pack version :/
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked the age of a few actors and if that's the case with the milestone birthdays, then it doesn't look like we'll see many of these packs over the next 12 months :(
    The only one I found is Tig Notaro turning 50 next year.

And I'm a bit sad now, that these packs were introduced a couple of weeks after Kate Mulgrew's 65th birthday :sweat_smile:

The rest of the year only has two that I found. Alexander Siddig will be 55 on 11/21 (presently five 5*s) and Nicole de Boer will be 50 on 12/20 (presently only one 5*).
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked the age of a few actors and if that's the case with the milestone birthdays, then it doesn't look like we'll see many of these packs over the next 12 months :(

And I'm a bit sad now, that these packs were introduced a couple of weeks after Kate Mulgrew's 65th birthday :sweat_smile:

The rest of the year only has two that I found. Alexander Siddig will be 55 on 11/21 (presently five 5*s) and Nicole de Boer will be 50 on 12/20 (presently only one 5*).

Both would be great, but Nicole/Ezri definitely needs more love in the game.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

Both would be great, but Nicole/Ezri definitely needs more love in the game.

Upside Down Ezri from Penumbra gets my vote, especially (as happy as the pose they chose is) as we didn't get a mid-flip Niners Ezri.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicole took on a new role with big shoes and made it her own. I loved watching her adjust to being Dax. She was in no way prepared for it, but rolled with it anyway! Definitely Dax worthy!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*