Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: One Incredible Tale (rerun) - 06/04

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    sclbr45fr5ae.png

Looking at her traits seems there are three good choices for trait bonus for the mega: Romantic, Caregiver, and Telepath. Telepath seems to be the best as that would apply to all Kes and her offspring while not being such a limited pool as Ocampa would be.

We just had an event with Romantic. Would WRG do that again so soon? Telepath seems like a good pool. And all my Spock's would enjoy the outing. Caregiver seems like a small pool. Hopefully they don't do that or they add another small pool.

I certainly hope I don't pull Linnis if I do recap packs. They'll have to add someone much better than Linnis to get that dilithium from me.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    sclbr45fr5ae.png

Looking at her traits seems there are three good choices for trait bonus for the mega: Romantic, Caregiver, and Telepath. Telepath seems to be the best as that would apply to all Kes and her offspring while not being such a limited pool as Ocampa would be.

Since I just got this Tablet, may I highjack your post to say that the artwork looks lovely? And good spread of Traits, even though she is a two-Skill.

Shan, can you pass on to let the artist know that they have at least one fan of the artwork?

make that 2 fans!

She purty!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    sclbr45fr5ae.png

We just had an event with Romantic. Would WRG do that again so soon? Telepath seems like a good pool. And all my Spock's would enjoy the outing. Caregiver seems like a small pool. Hopefully they don't do that or they add another small pool.

I certainly hope I don't pull Linnis if I do recap packs. They'll have to add someone much better than Linnis to get that dilithium from me.

I'ma guess "Physician", so Kitty Kat can get dissed again.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romantic was a huge pool. Caregiver is small, you're right. But manageable. Telepath is a bonus pool starring Vulcans, with a few random guest stars.

I can see them just doing the Voyager bridge crew like the TOS mega, and Linnis may not be bonus except week one.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artwork is spectacular.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 10 dollar offer for this event but 2 25 dollar offers? Don't think I've seen that before....
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    No 10 dollar offer for this event but 2 25 dollar offers? Don't think I've seen that before....

I was wondering the same thing
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romantic was a huge pool. Caregiver is small, you're right. But manageable. Telepath is a bonus pool starring Vulcans, with a few random guest stars.

I can see them just doing the Voyager bridge crew like the TOS mega, and Linnis may not be bonus except week one.

Oh god, the Bashirs are caregivers.
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I may not continue to do these for much longer, but here's my latest mock-up of this week's ranked Legendary.

mgm1umlmwxhe.jpg

...Yeah Dad.. I mated with a slug too...
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    B'Elanna looks so unimpressed there. She just waiting for the Alpha Quadrant baby mommas to start showing up. They have a club whose tagline is "We'll always have a Paris".
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was anyone else no able to open eight faction transmissions for this event? I was limited to six for each; I feel like it really has done a number on my kickstart.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Was anyone else no able to open eight faction transmissions for this event? I was limited to six for each; I feel like it really has done a number on my kickstart.

The original run was also six per faction. It does make the kick start slower. These things just happen from time to time.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

The original run was also six per faction. It does make the kick start slower. These things just happen from time to time.

Oh, shoot. :(
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    And only two three-seaters across the eighteen missions available. 😬
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    And only two three-seaters across the eighteen missions available. 😬

Shocking!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Is this ironic humour with this tiny violin observation?
  • Options
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Is this ironic humour with this tiny violin observation?

No. It really does irks my OCD.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this irritates my OCD in a Galaxy Event.....

c1u3wufkqg2k.png

I can't make a second Music Therapy, so I can clear all three at one time!!!!!

Twice in a row, dogbiteit!!!!!

v8dtn2kktqo8.png

Lol, it never even occurred to me that anyone builds that way in galaxy events. I always build in the same slot and leave my worst 2 builds in the other 2 slots so I never have to build them. Now I’m really interested in your process, and I’m wondering if it would save any time to build that way...
  • Options
    Okay, this irritates my OCD in a Galaxy Event.....

c1u3wufkqg2k.png

I can't make a second Music Therapy, so I can clear all three at one time!!!!!

Twice in a row, dogbiteit!!!!!

v8dtn2kktqo8.png

Lol, it never even occurred to me that anyone builds that way in galaxy events. I always build in the same slot and leave my worst 2 builds in the other 2 slots so I never have to build them. Now I’m really interested in your process, and I’m wondering if it would save any time to build that way...

I posted way back the time I got five sets of all able to be done in a row. It was weird. The screenshots are on my jump drive, though.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha it's exactly how I do it and it was frustrating
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I build the same way as Smelly. Once I determine which 2 recipes produce the worst avg %, I just build the others one at a time. Still, always interesting to see different playing methods.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually build 3 at a time also before completing them.
  • Options
    Where did my rewards go?
    Finished 1003 and got nothing.
  • Options
    uburlh5d9pra.jpeg
    76xdl9c4hoqv.png

???
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    Same here
  • Options
    I currently have a supply kit running and was hoping to level my reward. Do I need to dip into my supply kit stash?