PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did my rewards go?
    Finished 1003 and got nothing.

Mine too. Finished 750-odd.

5bcuixldonxk.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    LinnisGate
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi, just tried to collect my ranked event rewards - I was 1139th - and none of them appeared. Got the rewards pop up, but they just weren’t there. Restarted the app and everything. Anyone else have this issue?

td99as3inh6x.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Where did my rewards go?
    Finished 1003 and got nothing.

Mine too. Finished 750-odd.

5bcuixldonxk.png

Mine was a little different. I got the right event end screen, that showed the right rewards, but none of it is in my inventory. Still not there after multiple restarts.
  • Options
    Same for me, finished 1243 and didn't receive any rewards.
  • Options
    For me, the time portal is now blank. I can see my VIP level at the bottom of the Dil tab, but nothing else.
  • Options
    refreshed several times, still no rewards
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into the rewards issue!
  • Options
    And of course it would happen when I finally came in first!!!!!

😁🤪😁🤪😁
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We're looking into the rewards issue!

Extend the rewards down two tiers again and all shall be forgiven.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just collected mine late and they worked.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course it would happen when I finally came in first!!!!!

😁🤪😁🤪😁

well, 0<1, so I still beat you! :D

hh0e5kivcf43.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I still have not received any rewards.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    I was just above 1500 a few mins before the end and did a few more missions. I want to know, where I was at the end...
  • Options
    I think the answer is 1, I logged in about 45 minutes after the event ended and got my rewards no problem.
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    My rewards did not pop up either, but instead of clicking on Claim, I just closed the app, restarted, and my rewards were claimable. This was right when the event ended.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the same error but I did get my rewards, at least the crew (can’t tell about everything else).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got bounced out right at the end and, by the time I got back in, the event was over and I got my rewards.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this irritates my OCD in a Galaxy Event.....

c1u3wufkqg2k.png

I can't make a second Music Therapy, so I can clear all three at one time!!!!!

Twice in a row, dogbiteit!!!!!

v8dtn2kktqo8.png

Lol, it never even occurred to me that anyone builds that way in galaxy events. I always build in the same slot and leave my worst 2 builds in the other 2 slots so I never have to build them. Now I’m really interested in your process, and I’m wondering if it would save any time to build that way...

Back to this: I always ID the recipe I don't want to make (usually the one with iso rods or DS9 hyperspanner) and keep that open, while I work on the other two recipes. That way I get some variety in what I'm working on.

And I avoid the iso rods and hyperspanners because I've found those are two of the hardest items to keep in stock. After 2.5 years of playing, I now have a good stockpile and I don't want to deplete it. I've always found it frustrating that they are used in Galaxy event builds.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    The lack of pitchforks on here tells me one of three things.

1. This bug has only affected a small number of us.
    2. The STT community no longer cares, or has come to accept such things - which worries me greatly.
    3. The STT community have mellowed and matured over the years.

Make that one of two things 😂

Or:

4. That we understand that this will be resolved satisfactorily ASAP, and that, while it is disappointing and a little concerning for this to happen, especially for a re-run event, we will all ultimately end up with what we were meant to have (and maybe a bit more), one way or another.

That is what I meant in my point number three. I crossed it out as a little joke.
  • Options
    Anyway, I've logged a CS ticket as it's been four hours now and it's bedtime here.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Reminder that when there is an issue there is likely a thread in Engineering Room, and that is where updates will be found.

I am cross posting what I wrote in the relevant thread
    Update:
    - the traffic jam that affected event rewards distribution has resolved pretty quickly.
    - we are aware that players who attempted to claim their rewards while the issue was ongoing, are currently unable to claim them
    - we are working on potential solutions for those players.

This will be a long process, so we might not have a solution by the end of day.
    I will update this thread once I know more.

Our apologies, and thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Reminder that when there is an issue there is likely a thread in Engineering Room, and that is where updates will be found.

I am cross posting what I wrote in the relevant thread
    Update:
    - the traffic jam that affected event rewards distribution has resolved pretty quickly.
    - we are aware that players who attempted to claim their rewards while the issue was ongoing, are currently unable to claim them
    - we are working on potential solutions for those players.

This will be a long process, so we might not have a solution by the end of day.
    I will update this thread once I know more.

Our apologies, and thank you for your patience.

Drunk Trois for everyone!!!
  • Options
    pcpepptwtskx.png

Event Banner popped back up, finally got my rewards over a day after the event ended. No compensation???

Captain Level 99

• Options
    For some reason i can’t edit my posts?!? so i’ll just say that i got 1000 sorrytons in my mailbox as compensation

Captain Level 99

• Options
    For some reason i can’t edit my posts?!? so i’ll just say that i got 1000 sorrytons in my mailbox as compensation

Edit seems to not be working right now.
  • Options
    Rewards received here too.