Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Deleted duplicated
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The pack shows you exactly what you get. One copy of each character in the picture. It could be a tad bit clearer, but it was a good value for me since it let me 4/4 Worf and Bashir without any dupes or worthless schematics to throw in the pile.

Here's the problem, DB has a history of having the wrong picture on the packs, or depicting only a few of the crew available in packs on the cover. So while you might be able to guess that this means one each of the 5 shown, and nothing else, you're still Åssuming that's what is intended with no clarification or guarantee that you're correct.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Should we look at the positive that this isn't a targeted offer providing a portion of the player base discounted chrons during a galaxy event.
  • Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    It's called "First Time Super...."

From this can we assume next week we'll get the "Second Time Super...." and so on until everyone has all 5 of those offered 4/4?#

EDIT - Also, someone tell Frank to send a ticket to Support demanding they install his Duelist Spock. It's what he paid for after all.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    7yycknjs9nk9.jpg

This one popped up for me.

That's the one that popped up for me. My Saru is already FF, and Khan I think is 1*. Don't have hte others.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    That's the one that popped up for me. My Saru is already FF, and Khan I think is 1*. Don't have the others.

Scott

They're available from Voyages. Don't buy it ;)

• Options
    Scoustar wrote: »
    That's the one that popped up for me. My Saru is already FF, and Khan I think is 1*. Don't have the others.

Scott

They're available from Voyages. Don't buy it ;)

It'll be expired before i can get online tomorrow after I get paid any way.

{And I cannot do Voyages. I have had TWO different issues Saturday and Monday.}

Saturday, I had over ONE THOUSAND Anti-Matter just DISAPPEAR in about five minutes. Monday, when I tried again, I got to the two hour mark, and instead of the Dilemma, it keep going up to about Two hours and Thirty seconds, then dropping back to Two hours. Each time it repeated that thirty seconds, it would do a "Lose 30 Anti-Matter" Crisis, but i would lose 33 to 35 Anti-Matter instead.

Reminds me, I forgot to Ticket the Monday problem. And the problem that started yesterday of the Afternoon Chroniton Daily Mission for 20 Chronitons not being "available" until after it expires......

With the info in this thread {and Uncle Fred's work for the players} I would not now buy it if I had the money today.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Seems they fixed it by actually listing "the ingredients" to the offer.
  • Options
    Seems they fixed it by actually listing "the ingredients" to the offer.

Now if they just clarified it is 1/4 for each Crew member, everyone would be pleased. Mostly......

Scott

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fixed the wording. It's now clear what you get. And $10 for 1000 honor is probably the worst offer I've seen.l13rqke5co2f.png
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saru is the only character I have fffe, but I still won't pull it. Steam dlc is sooo much better than this
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Yea like pretty much everyone else in this thread, I have all of these FF. This offer is 100% useless for me. I don't need honor that badly to spend $13CAD on it.

Now, DB.. If you wanted to entice me with this exact same offer, just replace the crew with any five of these:

Mirror Sisko, Mirror Empress Sato, Stranded Odo, Mirror Archer, Angel I Riker, Maquis Ro Laren, KDF Gowron, Commander T'Pol, Dominion Dukat, Captain Klaa, Princess Jadzia, Feezal Phlox, Klingon Quark, Danara Pel, Augment Riker, Resistance Shakaar, Author Doctor, Maquis Eddington, Silik, Katra McCoy, Commander Tomalak, Romulan Kirk, Captain Sulu, Orion Slaver, Klingon Neelix, Lily Sloane, Commando Shran, Captain Q, The President of Earth, Gralik Durr, Dr. Tolian Soran, Civil War Worf, Warship Janeway, Antaak, Anastasia Komananov, Ambassador Spock, Captain John Harriman, Vic Fontaine, Niners Kira Nerys, Temporal Agent Seven, Ambassador K'Ehleyr, Berlinghoff Rasmussen, Alidar Jarok, Warship Yar, Doctor Chapel, Prisoner O'Brien, GI Chakotay, M-113 Creature, Klingon Torres, Galen, Commander Barak, Kurak, Robin Hood, Lal, Lon Suder, Apollo, Captain T'Pol, Age of Sail La Forge, Sarek, First Goran'Agar, Tash, Tommy Gun Dixon, Commander Kelby, Martia, Niners Rom, Sybok, Ruk, Dr. Toby Russell, Commander Dolim or Klingon O'Brien

Or just give us offers tailored to what we actually don't have FF instead of this. I would jump at the chance for pulls of crew I NEED to fully fuse instead of crew I don't have that will take up precious crew slots.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 of the 5 at 3/4 and after 2 slogs through Iconic Crew at 50$s rewarding next to nothing except an hour of crew dismissal, I took this offer, but only because it finished out 3 crew members. I have never seen the 10 for 10, I only get the 50$ offer every week and the bank ain’t bursting enough for that price tag. This was nice, and would have been just as easy to ignore if it were crew I did not need.
  • Options
    If I had got the offer, I would have considered it, as I only have 2 of the 5, AND if it included ALL 5. But alas, I did not, so it is moot for me.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Normally, I'd just buy the thing and come here to report what it actually is because DB won't tell us. But, I'm not doing it this time because I'm tired of this kind of bull-honky move from those guys.

Fortunately for us all, though, our Uncle Frank took one for the team and bought this thing. Frank had the "Duelist Spock" version of the offer. Frank received 1 x 1/4 copies of the 5 pictured crew (Kal-if-fee Spock, Changeling Bashir, Mirror Uhura, Defiant Commander Worf, and Young Khan). So it's $10 for 5 1/4 characters as pictured.

His takeaway: "Well, if anyone asks, I paid some guy named 'DB' to kick me in the **** for $10"

If there was some way of sending him dil I'd do it.

I only have one FFFE'd, but at 11 euro I'm not taking the bait.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two of the five FF and need stars for the other three, but its not worth the cost.
  • Options
    al103 wrote: »
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I think that this is a pretty good offer for new players.
    It's atrociously bad offer for new players. 1/4 are harder to equip than 3/3 but are same or worse stat in general. And for a price of 10x10 offer. Or twice the price of Steam offer that gives same 10x10 + bunch of other stuff and you don't have to wait for.

.... Still better then the ship offer when you first start playing. Isn't it like.. 20 bucks it something for Defiant it Galaxy schematics ?
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    .... Still better then the ship offer when you first start playing. Isn't it like.. 20 bucks it something for Defiant it Galaxy schematics ?
    Well, yes. Heh. And again - Steam did it better. Defiant, Bounty, Cube, 4000 Dil and 2000 VIP for half of that.

Steam offers are actually very atractive and very useful for newbies. Just 2500 VIP together for two of them is lifesaver (or at least nerve saver - all those VIP slots for new crew from 10x10), Bounty that allow to ace all naval missions and 3&4 shuttles in DIL on top of that.

With Voyages Bounty and Cube are even more awesome in starting package.
  • Options
    So some get Saru. Some get “duelist spock”. Some get nothing?

The icing on the cake is because they are mostly early cards all but Khan and Saru are sub 700 core skill. Power creep makes them worthless ff let alone 1/4. Also feels like the older cards are harder to fe.

Jesus can u imagine a new player with no crew slots. “Hey I just got 5 hard to level crew that will never help me and max out my crew slots!”
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really puzzled by the choice of crew - it's not even a 'starter pack' kind of thing thematically, one from each series, you've got two DS9, two TOS, and Saru (or Spock, for others). I mean, okay, I guess they want to test this mode of selling, see how it does and maybe offer other selections later, but did they just throw darts at the crew roster, or...?

Am I crazy for wondering if these folks might turn up in events over the next few weeks? Might do a bit of levelling on the ones I've got at 4/4.

(Also, anyone else having trouble not seeing Khan unzipping Uhura's skirt at the back? Not that I'd complain if young Ricardo Montalban tried. Or old Ricardo Montalban, that was a heck of a chest...)
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »

Am I crazy for wondering if these folks might turn up in events over the next few weeks? Might do a bit of levelling on the ones I've got at 4/4.

(Also, anyone else having trouble not seeing Khan unzipping Uhura's skirt at the back? Not that I'd complain if young Ricardo Montalban tried. Or old Ricardo Montalban, that was a heck of a chest...)

I've seen Spock, Changeling Bashir and Worf a few times recently....
    Kaitee wrote: »

Hahaha the look on her face is priceless!
  • Options
    1 copy (1/4*) of each of the five.
    I only had one of them FF, so at 10$, a Bad, but not horrible deal
  • Options
    I did not even try all are FF
  • Options
    The funny thing about the offer is the translation of Kali-if-fee in German Kali-wenn-Gebühr ;)
    Take "If Fee" as what it means and you know what I want to say :)
    But the description itself was more detailed then the english Version. You get one Char (no 4/4*) from each of them.
    Live long and prosper.
    Not a Native English speaker - be lenient toward me
  • Options
    I chose not to buy this because first, it's weak, and second, I have 4 of them FF, and the other is 2/4/100/FE and I'm not spending $10 just to get a third star (Young Khan).

So what happened? The community reward premium 10x gave me Defiant Commander Worf anyway.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this was a customized offer where it gave you five 1/4 crew that

1. You didn't have in the vault
    2. That you didn't have FF

I would buy the offer without reservation since it would allow me to add 1* to 5 crew that I needed stars for.

I own all 5 FF so it wasn't something I would buy. I don't even have any of the 5 vaulted so it was definitely an unintelligent offer (not geared to the player). I wish they put a little logic into their offers so as to not waste the players time. I had to keep acknowledging the pop-up of a useless offer.
  • Options
    Anyone else just get re-spammed with this utter garbage?

I mean seriously, I didn't buy it a few days ago when I was lacking only 1* out of the entire offer. Am I gonna buy it now with the missing 1* replaced with something entirely useless???

Wow. Just wow. I'll get banned from the forums for suggesting what should happen to whichever... individual came up with this offer. I'll probably get banned just for thinking it knowing the censorship operating herein :trollface:

• Options
    Here we go again. s48c4xrsgrdx.png
  • Options
    poly504neqc4.png

The first two pics are variations on DB's latest Super Rare Crew Offer. The third pic shows offers available thru Steam. Prices are in Canadian dollars so your results may differ.