First Time Super Rare Crew Offer

13»

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!
  • Options
    I guess DB has a new policy...

Have you had a dreadful idea? Will it be poorly received? The target of forum ire? Great! Vomit it onto the screens of our users every few days and see how many of them we can really upset!! We hate the players, you should too.

Welcome to DB!
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭

The first two pics are variations on DB's latest Super Rare Crew Offer. The third pic shows offers available thru Steam. Prices are in Canadian dollars so your results may differ.
    not everyone pays through steam but it is the best value for money so worth a look.
    I'm still not sure if the DB people are on the same planet as their customers sometimes times with these crazy 'offers'

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was amazed to have gotten this pathetic offer for the second time this week. Not going to bite, DB.

How about giving me a shot at the Dilithium Overload offer again, though, huh? ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    How about offering us 5 x10 packs + 400 Dilithium + 350,000 credits & 6 shuttle boost standard x10 packs for $10 on random days like this ?
    (Plus VIP)
  • Options
    rkfrtjuesx9l.png

I got this one. Really DB? You want me to pay 10 bucks for 5 characters that have ff/fe. Nice offer.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Now what would've made it awesome newbie offer and decent old-timer offer is double the price and 5 crew slots to go with crew. Because even those that want those 5 would be vary of they crew slots.
  • Options
    I didn't buy the first time and wont this time. All 6 are FF for me.
  • Options
    For me it popped up again - but this time, it was worded way more appropriately, clearly stating that you get one of each copy. Not buying it, of course, but it's good to see that they are listening to the feedback.

0eq7pjmh2yjk.jpg
  • Options
    I got the Saru version just now instead of the "Duelest Spock" version. Again, Shan if you read this, pass this on to Erin and the parties responsible for the ads: You really need to work on your metrics for these ads. Offering them to players multiple times who have already fully fused the crew looks bad.
  • Options
    The wording on the offer that I'm seeing is clearer. It sounds like you get 1/4 of each of the five offered super-rares.

The site won't let me post links (not enough seniority, I guess), so I'll have to type this out. The offer that I see on my screen reads: "... Featuring Discovery's First Officer Saru, get one each of the pictured crew: First Officer Saru, Changeling Bashir, Defiant Commander Worf, Young Kahn and Mirror Uhura.

That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • Options
    In my case the deal is not too bad. Of the five offered I only have Uhura FF (I first got the Spock offer, but have Kalifee Spock FF/FE so there was no way I was taking that). For the others, I have them all but not FF, so I won't lose a crew spot and save 18,000 honor x4 but taking the deal. Not bad. Not great, but not bad.
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • Options
    It's something new players might jump at. I actually have Changeling Bashir and Defiant Worf at 1* and fully fused Saru (but I didn't get offered him). I don't have the crew slots or the $ for that, but I might have done it were it a different theme and at the right time in my pay cycle. It's clearly infuriating for older players. Nowadays I'm only interested in the 10 for 10 or something like that Steam offer which looks pretty sweet. At least it's not starry skies which was getting on everyone's nerves a lot lol. The more you play the less exciting the offers seem to get imo.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BelleAnna don’t worry you will get starry skies either Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    I
    Scoustar wrote: »
    Anyone else just get re-spammed with this utter garbage?

I mean seriously, I didn't buy it a few days ago when I was lacking only 1* out of the entire offer. Am I gonna buy it now with the missing 1* replaced with something entirely useless???

Wow. Just wow. I'll get banned from the forums for suggesting what should happen to whichever... individual came up with this offer. I'll probably get banned just for thinking it knowing the censorship operating herein :trollface:

I got the same offer with different crews today and I have all of them immortalized.
    I guess I have to admit the CS was right - DB didn't consider whatever you already have and just randomly send out stuff.

Regardless 5 purple crews for $10 is a complete waste of money.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been offered both the Spock and the Saru versions over the last couple days. Passed on both. I did have a fleetmate who bought the spock version, but he's a big TOS fan and actually wanted and needed the characters. So some people bought it, but I wonder what the justification was for offering those particular characters.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @BelleAnna don’t worry you will get starry skies either Monday or Tuesday.

My goodness I can't wait! ;)
  • Options
    sywrooa763ln.jpg
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a time loop and the offers will appear another 52 times🤔
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Got the Spock one last time, the Saru one this time. Was mildly interested in the Worf and Bashir, but it would've only put me on 2/4 for both of them, didn't think it was worth it.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead why not offer a legendary Behold plus VIP for the same price once/twice a month?
  • Options
    Then I got this offer. Naw DB, but keep trying.ow5h4qc11xuv.png
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    Then I got this offer. Naw DB, but keep trying.ow5h4qc11xuv.png

Why do they keep pushing those ship? Make them have some impact on the game and I’ll start buying.