Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you for Medic Reno!

13»

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    This Reno thing sounds like a minor version of "Mirror Picard".

For me, I am glad I finally have a Reno, but I will not be levelling her until I need her. I will not be wasting cites on her when I have other crew that fill in her skills, and I have crew whose skill set is more important that I need to immortalise.

I understand the frustration of those who got her and cited her up - I would probably be in their shoes if I hadn't decided to cut down on spending - but this is nowhere near as bad as Mirror Picardgate. They've irritated their whales, not pissed off half their player base.

I do hope that those who sent tickets get well thought out responses, and they deserve to be heard because seven weeks of exclusivity is a bit excessive for the amount some whales spend.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the great gifts!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Thanks for the gift WR. I for one appreciate it.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I already have her Immortal and don't do duplicates. Oh well. Thanks for the 550 honor.
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Thanks TP! This is a very unexpected surprise. Seems I have my next honor project.
  • Options
    Now that was a nice surprise. Didn't get her when she was offered in packs, claimed and cited. And my vip0 account has a new citation magnet too :smile:
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. As someone soft on Med and Eng, I welcome her!

And that is why I love packs like this: Because someone "younger" than me in the game gets a huge boost from one of these & celebrates for us to see. Sorry (not) if that makes me a "boomer" in STT terms, but I do like to celebrate the little victories we all experience.

Until I don't. >:)

LLAP, y'all. (where is the vulcan-hand-sign in the drop-down? ugh)

@~peregrine~
    I use the base stat of my 10th best in each skill as a gage to my relative strength in that area. My reasoning is those ten represent, more or less, my ability to run a Voyage, crew 4 shuttles, and complete levels to get components at the same time.

Currently -
    DIP 926 Xindi Prisoner Archer (Immortalized),

SEC 806 Torchbearer Tyler (3/4 lvl 100, partially equipped)- Tsunkatse Seven just entered the top ten yesterday and pushed out Undercover O'Brien (Immo)

SCI 726 Dress Uniform Bashir (Immortalized)

COM 706 Profitable Ishka (Immortalized)

MED 660 Holonovel Doctor (2/4? lvl 98, partially equipped)

ENG 630 Scared Scotty (3/4, can't remember the rest- not had much change here lately)

You can see how Soji and the new McCoy bumped MED from 6th to 5th easily. I've been immort'ing the Mega crew by the end of the Mega lately, so I'm hoping Suspiria can bump up that COM stat.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thank you. As someone soft on Med and Eng, I welcome her!

And that is why I love packs like this: Because someone "younger" than me in the game gets a huge boost from one of these & celebrates for us to see. Sorry (not) if that makes me a "boomer" in STT terms, but I do like to celebrate the little victories we all experience.

Until I don't. >:)

LLAP, y'all. (where is the vulcan-hand-sign in the drop-down? ugh)

@~peregrine~
    I use the base stat of my 10th best in each skill as a gage to my relative strength in that area. My reasoning is those ten represent, more or less, my ability to run a Voyage, crew 4 shuttles, and complete levels to get components at the same time.

Currently -
    DIP 926 Xindi Prisoner Archer (Immortalized),

SEC 806 Torchbearer Tyler (3/4 lvl 100, partially equipped)- Tsunkatse Seven just entered the top ten yesterday and pushed out Undercover O'Brien (Immo)

SCI 726 Dress Uniform Bashir (Immortalized)

COM 706 Profitable Ishka (Immortalized)

MED 660 Holonovel Doctor (2/4? lvl 98, partially equipped)

ENG 630 Scared Scotty (3/4, can't remember the rest- not had much change here lately)

You can see how Soji and the new McCoy bumped MED from 6th to 5th easily. I've been immort'ing the Mega crew by the end of the Mega lately, so I'm hoping Suspiria can bump up that COM stat.

Suspira definitely will. She is a really good card with nearly 3400 voyage score. She has more common skills so people who have lots of other crew were not very excited but she is a very good card.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Before now, the previous time between initial Tuesday pack release and wider availability was Queen Po. Her campaign was somewhere in the 4 month neighborhood. 9 weeks appears to be a new record. Every time devs do something like this, there is outrage. I remember it with Queen Po. Frankly, I don't see why this is surprising. Or why people begrudge someone for submitting a CS ticket. If that outlet keeps them from being bitter, then they are more likely to continue spending.

Now, if they were being disruptive, uncivil, and hateful, then I would be the first one to say they should calm down. But frankly, if someone spent $200 and they take 30 minutes of CS time... Well, they paid for that and then some, so whatevs. Just the same as everyone getting a Reno doesn't hurt the early adopter's game, the early adopter swapping that for a citation doesn't hurt anyone else's game. I say we let CS sort it out and leave it at that.

Queen Po was in an LTO on October 8th before her campaign, so she was broadly available only 2 months after her introduction on August 6th.

I completely forgot about this! I bought her, then the campaign finished her off. It's how I completed the Jury Rigger collection. It looks like two months is really all the time early adopter's can expect. Especially with Discovery crew.

Edit: I generally don't do Tuesday packs. This will be doubly true for any future Discovery crew.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before now, the previous time between initial Tuesday pack release and wider availability was Queen Po. Her campaign was somewhere in the 4 month neighborhood. 9 weeks appears to be a new record. Every time devs do something like this, there is outrage. I remember it with Queen Po. Frankly, I don't see why this is surprising. Or why people begrudge someone for submitting a CS ticket. If that outlet keeps them from being bitter, then they are more likely to continue spending.

Now, if they were being disruptive, uncivil, and hateful, then I would be the first one to say they should calm down. But frankly, if someone spent $200 and they take 30 minutes of CS time... Well, they paid for that and then some, so whatevs. Just the same as everyone getting a Reno doesn't hurt the early adopter's game, the early adopter swapping that for a citation doesn't hurt anyone else's game. I say we let CS sort it out and leave it at that.

Queen Po was in an LTO on October 8th before her campaign, so she was broadly available only 2 months after her introduction on August 6th.

I completely forgot about this! I bought her, then the campaign finished her off. It's how I completed the Jury Rigger collection. It looks like two months is really all the time early adopter's can expect. Especially with Discovery crew.

Edit: I generally don't do Tuesday packs. This will be doubly true for any future Discovery crew.

I think it is good TP is listening to the players. Some players did not think Lenard Kahn was a good lgbtq representative so TP gave the players another. I really appreciate them listening and celebrating Pride month.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it is good TP is listening to the players. Some players did not think Lenard Kahn was a good lgbtq representative so TP gave the players another. I really appreciate them listening and celebrating Pride month.

I absolutely agree about listening to players. They also listened regarding hijacking fleets in Make It So. They're crushing it, as far as hearing the players. But I've said my piece on political causes elsewhere.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I think it is good TP is listening to the players. Some players did not think Lenara Kahn was a good lgbtq representative so TP gave the players another. I really appreciate them listening and celebrating Pride month.

Nice Gift indeed. Kudos TP.

I spent a bunch of Dil trying to pull her from packs.. didn't get her. But no complaints. Ill take one for free.

• Options
    AlmodoAlmodo ✭✭
    Thank you the Reno card, nice gift!
    Please sorry for my unasked advice, but if you create an anorther option at gifts like this.
    Example: You can choose
    Reno, 5* citacion (almost all people satisfied)
    OR
    Reno, 5* behold (all people who get good card from the behold satisfied).

In my mind we all can enjoy the moments like this.