Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you for Medic Reno!

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in The Bridge
Very nice gift!

Especially as a Pride giveaway in the context of last week's conversations. Thank you for listening 🙏

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. A very pleasant surprise!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Wow that's not just a gift that's a peach of a gift.

I was just thinking to myself I need a project for running ship battles in this skirmish well now I know what that project will be.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    What the France. I appreciate the gesture and all, but I am pretty pissed. I went crazy and spent way too much money to get her (such terrible RNG) and then used 4 citations. Nine weeks, just nine weeks, and now everyone has her. Not cool.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice! Thanks!

EDIT: @Bylo Band ... when can we expect pt. 2 of the voyage series? Cheers.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    OK, I this one has me tilted. When she was in the Tuesday pack a few weeks ago I dropped $200 to get her immortalized. I'm happy for you all but OMFG this is infuriating!

Similar feelings, though for me it's that I already FF the one I got through honor cits. Still, trying to see this as glass half full: guess this means I have to work on a second copy!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thank you, TP! This is amazing.

By now I really could use an honor sale with new Reno, climbing Mayweather, Ba'ul and spore Culber all at 1/5 and close to 900k honor...

/edit: Forgot 1/5 Braxton.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
    This is a monumental gift that is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    This is appreciated, very much. Thanks, TP!!
    If you bet it, they will call.
  • Options
    This is an amazing gift! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Amazing gift.

Was saving up honor for a sale, but might drop 200k to immortalize Reno.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing gift! Genuinely one of the best cards in the game. I guess everyone's ENG/MED just got a little better!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have her 5/5 but she is a great card. I could start another one.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    What an unexpected treat. Thank you.

Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Options
    Yeah, that's pretty swell.
    Best,
    Nauti

Level 99; VIP 14
    Crew immortalized = 869
    Common Crew: 27/27, Uncommon Crew: 54/54, Rare Crew: 89/89, Super Rare Crew: 370/375, Legendary Crew: 363/454
    Pending collections = Klingon
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    👍😍🖖
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and just when lizard archer was my next cite project and last for having weird voyage skills - thanks DBTPWR, going to celebrate Reno style all weekend!

tenor.gif
  • Options
    Me so happy!!! more cowbell!
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to submit a CS ticket and see if there is anything we can work out.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the great card. She’s a jury rigger to boot! Another ENG/MED for my crew.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I'm going to submit a CS ticket and see if there is anything we can work out.

I recommend this. The worst that can happen is they say "no" and you're back where you started. Personally, I would think twice about upsetting players who may have spent $200 on Tuesday packs.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Very nice to get this.
    Big Smiles.
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome (at least for those of us who didn't pull a bunch of packs to get her 9 weeks ago), but I'm waiting to see Doc Van Gogh's stats before I decide who gets the citations.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Claimed and at Level 80. For those that went deep on her Packs to get her, I understand the feeling. It is kinda of quick for her to be a freebie, for the ones who spent a lot of Dilithium on Packs. I would offer, as the only "solace", I think the sentiment of her being on the short "second copy" list is accurate.

I am thinking if I DYC, that she will be unfused. Two of her, one at 80 and one instantly at 60+ I am okay with.

My check list:

Favorite Season Two scene √
    The goggles/faceshield √
    Medical Primary √
    The plastic surgical gown √
    Character who {to me} "eclipsed" the TOS crew everyone was excited for, even with much less screen time √√√√√

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?