Home The Bridge

The lighter side of non-canon cards

13»

Comments

• KettleKorn wrote: »
    What
    Just thought of Texas State Police Trooper Chakotay.....

e4bcwtb4adbq.jpg

Wait, so what about LCPD Sergeant TJ Hooker/Kirk?51hl8ruz9fc0.png

Also included Richard Herd/Admiral Owen Paris and guest star Leonard Nimoy.

Great episode and great series. Effin love it
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest the following:
    Admiral Zhao Lorca
    The Great Divide Odo
    Eastern Air Temple Inventor Odo
    Warehouse 13 Regent Janeway
    Air Force Seven (Pete Latimer's ex from Warehouse 13)
    Hamlet's Uncle Claudius Picard
    Professor Charles Xavier Picard
    Tory Foster Landry
    Corinthian Leather Kahn

Excalibur Picard. I think we missed Excalibur Picard.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    These are fun and well done! The silly part is, I bet you could have done at least 25% of them just from Boston Legal!

No idea why, but there was tons of actor crossover with ST and Boston Legal, lol. Also a good bit with the various Stargate shows as well, and, of course, B5.

P.S. - I really hope you did a Quantum Leap Archer, which potentially could have dozens of variations in and of itself, lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    My art skills are non-existent but my creativity knows no bounds, and I had an idea for a series 2 of this project I thought I would share in case it inspires somebody.

How about the reverse concept? Take an existing card in the game, keep the name the same, but change the artwork. The example I came up with that literally will NOT leave me alone is Stargazer Picard, where the actual art is replaced with Captain Picard at a Rainbow concert listening to the band perform their epic song 'Stargazer'. That is the only idea I have come up with so far.
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    All hail Emperor Sulu

gh7gd20fj9t7.jpeg
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    And beware Terrorist Janeway (Red Claw from Batman: The Animated Series)

oghxyl7a2s1v.jpeg