Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Lightseekers - 07/16

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
Sorry for the delay!

Event Name: Lightseekers
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Kamin Picard 5* (New), Traveler Wesley 4* (New), and Commander Tomalak 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 07/16 until Monday 07/20 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Mother L'Rell (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 07/23.

Event Factions:
Romulan Star Empire, Federation, Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Picard, and Wesley.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for your hard work, Shan!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    New L'Rell, very cool!

And I'm guessing this is Wesley from Journey's End.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    COUNT ME IN

So there’s no chance of a FTM from me?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks as always and enjoy the weekend Shan!!
  • Options
    Expecting some fantastic art for L’Rell ! :smile:

jr9dt2iceaiw.jpeg

jwpgsl3vx0t3.jpeg

ickc7c5ebpbo.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Is L'Rell going to be a 2 skiller?
  • Options

I'd guess DIP/CMD/SEC if this is drawing from the council-chamber scene.

Maybe SEC/DIP/CMD if it's her defending her newborn son.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

I'd guess DIP/CMD/SEC if this is drawing from the council-chamber scene.

Maybe SEC/DIP/CMD if it's her defending her newborn son.

That was my first instinct, BUT "Mother" implies caregiver to me, which often leads to MED in STT. SEC/MED/CMD could be a fun combo.
  • Options
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Here's hoping Tomalak gets new artwork for the event, the way BO Jadzia did in her event. :)

How about some new stats too? :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Here's hoping Tomalak gets new artwork for the event, the way BO Jadzia did in her event. :)

How about some new stats too? :wink:

I would settle for new art, but new stats would be nice, too. :)
  • Options
    I won't say "no" to new art, but I'd prefer a Legendary Tomalak.
    robownage wrote: »
    That was my first instinct, BUT "Mother" implies caretaker to me, which often leads to MED in STT. SEC/MED/CMD could be a fun combo.
    That's an excellent point, I think SEC/MED/CMD would fit her well.

Starport
  • Options
    Cool, I’ll be able to take it easy next week
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Commander Tomahawk from the Portal or a Voyage last week. Be able to add at least the one Community 🌟. He was 20, and I got him to 70 for 8 Chronitons.

pdyfec0x862n.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomalak's art is obviously very stylized, but it has never bothered me the way former BO Dax did.
  • Options
    Still waiting for Ambassador Tomalak!!

Captain Level 99

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Tomalak's art is obviously very stylized, but it has never bothered me the way former BO Dax did.

Yeah. His might not be the most gorgeous design, but he is a lot better than "Where's my Klingon Trait?" Dax.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Space elf Lurch bothers me. But you're right, BO Dax was worse.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that bothers me about Tomalak's artwork is that it always looks a little out of focus. Kind of fuzzy round the edges. I'd like to see new art that does the character justice.
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    It is possible we could see new art with him. They did it to Blood Oath Jadzia Dax...maybe Tomalak will get the same treatment.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible we could see new art with him. They did it to Blood Oath Jadzia Dax...maybe Tomalak will get the same treatment.

Except Jadzia is main cast, Tomalak isn t at all, so why waste resources on fixing his art?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

Except Jadzia is main cast, Tomalak isn t at all, so why waste resources on fixing his art?

because it would be a nice surprise and i think the players would appreciate something like that right about now

Even a Band-Aid™ right now would probably placate some people.

I'm trying to remember, if when we got the artwork change for "Where is my Klingon Trait" Dax, they said

1) Tomahawk would be fixed later
    2) There were no plans currently to fix anyone else
    3) They would never update Tomahawk

I know there was a lot of discussion of him when the fix happened, but can't remember exactly what Shan passed on from the company.......

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the original Blood Oath Jadzia artwork. She stood out and was a cool comic version.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They announced that more cards could change, but that we shouldn't expect it or get used to it.
  • Options
    They announced that more cards could change, but that we shouldn't expect it or get used to it.

Yeah. Thanx. I could not remember exactly what the message was. And, no one knew Dax was gonna change ahead of time.