Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Sto’Vo’Kor Lost - 07/23

124»

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started out using imm’ed Q Junior, switched to Groom Worf once imm’ed & had to repair often, switched backed to Qunior & no repairs since. Sometimes, faster is not better. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, there has to be a joke in there about taking time and having stamina... Poor Worf? Or poor Dax?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    I know this was posted before but can we please get a fix for this bug.
    It start normally and grows until it covers all.
    I have the same on steam and android.

d6tyqggwiha6.jpg

does anyone else reeeeeeeeally hope we get the Fesarius sometime and it "accidentally" does this? :)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been a few skirmishes since I saw that.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Gotta say, the story in this skirmish has been superb. For a majority of skirmishes the story has felt like just having the event crew saying unrelated things and then you go blow up ships, this time it has really felt immersive, with 2 different Klingon groups having an internal struggle, Q Junior involving himself and screwing it all up, and then having him ask you to hold off the ships while he sorts it all out.

Yes, shout out to the wordsmiths at WRG for this one. Nicely done, y’all. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the fascination the Skirmish designers have with the Avenger Class Heavy Frigate?!?!?

It's like always the toughest Ship in the Skirmish. The final ship has Damage Reflection, and is easier to knock out........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Miranda class?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Miranda class?

Yeah. I believe that what Paramount decided to call it......

http://www.shipschematics.net/startrek/images/federation/heavyfrigate_avenger.jpg

v7c3s48qmozv.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    The advantage of that ship is it's 8s shield regen and boost. The easiest way to counter is to negate it with shield disruption. A heavy sledge like Garth and two others should make fairly easy work of it, just ensure they are seated in that order. For this specific battle you may want to hold till the disruption is charged otherwise your hammers will be wasted on the shields. Shenz or Cube should work even if not yet maxed.
  • Options
    Exanimus wrote: »
    The advantage of that ship is it's 8s shield regen and boost. The easiest way to counter is to negate it with shield disruption. A heavy sledge like Garth and two others should make fairly easy work of it, just ensure they are seated in that order. For this specific battle you may want to hold till the disruption is charged otherwise your hammers will be wasted on the shields. Shenz or Cube should work even if not yet maxed.

For skrimish i mostly use Assimilated Torres (5/5) and Garth (4/5). It's a nice little punch to start a battle.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 68k plus intel. Now to see how much it will let me spec in the next four hours.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 68k plus intel. Now to see how much it will let me spec in the next four hours.

Thats 57 full skirmishes, so best case 60 mins total, worst case 90?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any clue what rank was for threshold?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I only did a few skirmishes past threshold (to exhaust my intel) and finished around 5700.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like just over one million.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Webberoni wrote: »

I only did a few skirmishes past threshold (to exhaust my intel) and finished around 5700.
    I talked to someone who stopped right at thresh, and he was at about 6950. Looks like a LOT of thresh/outs this week if just a few extra skirms past thresh gained you 800 ranks
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Never even made a dent in it. Had 50k+ When it ended. Stupid thing bounced me every other one. Took three or four minutes to get back in. Had several skirmishes I could not finish as I was bounced twice. I should have cleared thresholds, but I barely got past 210k. It is absurd. Skirmish is my best type. Nearly VIP 13 and newly level 70 and I only got two copies of the 3*.
    I'm not sure who was responsible for the mess that is the Kindle version, but I hope karma comes in tank and not a bus. I want them fired...out of a cannon! It has been an issue since MAY, at least! I am not the only one. Have someone with a Kindle that is actually used test it. They are libel to punch someone in the face from frustration. It is absurd. There are times I can't even send CS tickets.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16277/forget-being-bounced-im-being-dribbled

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I talked to someone who stopped right at thresh, and he was at about 6950. Looks like a LOT of thresh/outs this week if just a few extra skirms past thresh gained you 800 ranks

It was a weird event for me. Every other Skirmish had me at least in the top 3000, whether I was going for the 5* or just looking to reap a bounty of honor. This time, I barely had the urge to go past 130k VP. I’ll chalk part of that up to spending more time on Warframe than Netflix recently, but it still felt weird to not want to roll up more honor.
  • Options

It was a weird event for me. Every other Skirmish had me at least in the top 3000, whether I was going for the 5* or just looking to reap a bounty of honor. This time, I barely had the urge to go past 130k VP. I’ll chalk part of that up to spending more time on Warframe than Netflix recently, but it still felt weird to not want to roll up more honor.

Why roll up more honor? I mean, seriously, why?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not? I know that interest in the game is isn’t that great right now, but it’s still a valuable resource...perhaps the only one, other than chronitons. Although I am concerned with how IronSource is handling our data and with TP seeming so tight with them, and these concerns have affected how I play the game, I haven’t quit yet.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭

Never even made a dent in it. Had 50k+ When it ended. Stupid thing bounced me every other one. Took three or four minutes to get back in. Had several skirmishes I could not finish as I was bounced twice. I should have cleared thresholds, but I barely got past 210k. It is absurd. Skirmish is my best type. Nearly VIP 13 and newly level 70 and I only got two copies of the 3*.
    I'm not sure who was responsible for the mess that is the Kindle version, but I hope karma comes in tank and not a bus. I want them fired...out of a cannon! It has been an issue since MAY, at least! I am not the only one. Have someone with a Kindle that is actually used test it. They are libel to punch someone in the face from frustration. It is absurd. There are times I can't even send CS tickets.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16277/forget-being-bounced-im-being-dribbled

I get a similar issue. It comes and goes with updates. Skirmishes crash and usually take about 5 minutes to let me back in. Same issue with ads. The app will sometimes restart when the ad is done. Because this behaviour comes and goes with updates, it seems obvious they have some sloppy code. I play the game on a less represented device I guess. You are definitely not alone.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Why not? I know that interest in the game is isn’t that great right now, but it’s still a valuable resource...perhaps the only one, other than chronitons. Although I am concerned with how IronSource is handling our data and with TP seeming so tight with them, and these concerns have affected how I play the game, I haven’t quit yet.

I have not quit yet either, but my wallet is closed. Good point about stockpiling resources, by the way. I sit corrected.