Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Sto’Vo’Kor Lost - 07/23

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Sto’Vo’Kor Lost
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Mother L'Rell 5* (New), Groom Worf 4* (New), and Q Junior 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 07/23 until Monday 07/27 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Dr. Edward La Forge (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 07/30.

Event Factions:
n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of L’Rell, and Worf, as well as crew with the Q Continuum trait
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
- Klingon K'Vort Bird-of-Prey 2* (Existing)
- U.S.S. Defiant 4* (Existing)
- IKS Negh'Var 5* (New)

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negh'Var means I am *all* in!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Edward La Forge a crew i have been waiting for since ages. Can t wait to spend money to get em 5/5. Jk....NOT :D

But Groom Worf is pretty awesome, can t wait to get em 4/4. would have made sense being a legendary as well, so he matches with Klingon Bride Jadzia, but whatever. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Cool. I just got third 🌟 for Baby Q from the Community Premium Pull.....

soiwbg4iink8.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Lots of skirmish lately (not complaining lol)
  • Options
    Exozoology trait incoming?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    qaqpqywzzr0t.png

What Revell model kit did that come out of? :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    qaqpqywzzr0t.png

Looks like the original version from TNG, before the Scottish Customs broke it down for suspected drug travel. The rebuild model for DS9 had shorter disruptors.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    qaqpqywzzr0t.png

It looks like the "future" Neg'Vars from "All Good Things". Which probably was kit-bashed by the model crew.

From Revell kits.

Remember how TOS didn't have a shuttle until AMC {IIRC} built a model in exchange for the rights to make the model kits for toy shops?

• Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geordi is one of my favorites, so I'm quite interested in Dr. Dad. Also probably SCI/CMD, which is one of the skill pairs I've been working on.
    I'd expect them to use exobiology, especially since it's a voyage trait.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Geordi is one of my favorites, so I'm quite interested in Dr. Dad. Also probably SCI/CMD, which is one of the skill pairs I've been working on.
    I'd expect them to use exobiology, especially since it's a voyage trait.

That would be nice. Especially if he has a good Triple Skill Combo that people need to bolster some.

• Options
    jo9h6j2n4xx2.png

The IKS Negh'Var was the Klingon Battleship in "The Way of the Warrior." I watched the episode a week ago. It managed to bring down Deep Space Nine's shields long enough to send Klingon shock troops into the bridge. Classic episode of the series.
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother L’Rell is missing the ‘Chancellor’ (she didn’t stop being chancellor when she had her child...) and ‘Desperate’ (She was desperate when Kol-Sha took her child and killed her uncle...) traits. would also be very nice if she had ‘Diplomat’ but i won’t push it...

I think this might be referring when she took Mother on as a title, and not just her having a child... after the child "died" and she was going to be Mother to all the Klingons.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    qaqpqywzzr0t.png

It looks like the "future" Neg'Vars from "All Good Things". Which probably was kit-bashed by the model crew.

From Revell kits.

Remember how TOS didn't have a shuttle until AMC {IIRC} built a model in exchange for the rights to make the model kits for toy shops?
    Umm...DB, TP, WRG, LMNOP, EIEIO.....hello McFly?? When?????

br5v1qg10hex.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Mother L’Rell is missing the ‘Chancellor’ (she didn’t stop being chancellor when she had her child...) and ‘Desperate’ (She was desperate when Kol-Sha took her child and killed her uncle...) traits. would also be very nice if she had ‘Diplomat’ but i won’t push it...

I think this might be referring when she took Mother on as a title, and not just her having a child... after the child "died" and she was going to be Mother to all the Klingons.

I did think of that possibly too... and you could very well be right...
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    qaqpqywzzr0t.png

From Revell kits.

Umm...DB, TP, WRG, LMNOP, EIEIO.....hello McFly?? When?????

br5v1qg10hex.jpg

Yeah. AMT. AMC shows movies. I'm old!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    🦮🐕‍🦺🦮🐕‍🦺🦮
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    So soon after we got the Krenim ship, this is exciting news. I hope we get a portal update this year reflecting all the new ships that have been released.
  • Options
    [SSR]Trollhammeren[SSR]Trollhammeren ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    O.o a Negh'var now we will also need a Vor'cha
  • Options
    O.o a Negh'var now we will also need a Vor'cha

Yeah the Vor'cha would likely have to be a 4* ship though. It's good, but the Negh'var is AWESOME.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm OK with that.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Groom Worf is pretty awesome, can t wait to get em 4/4. would have made sense being a legendary as well, so he matches with Klingon Bride Jadzia, but whatever. :)

Probably setting up a future campaign with Bride and groom.

I highly doubt TP does plan so much in advance. 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably setting up a future campaign with Bride and groom.

Nope, Grilka and Wedding Quark
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Looks like we'll be getting some interesting characters
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

My reading is that "call me Mother" was metaphorical rather than literal. In the finale, an officer on her bridge addresses her as chancellor. It seems unlikely he'd have that post if he didn't dot his i's and cross his t's. It may also have just been a whoopsie in the writers room, though.

0b3rwpwkxh2c.jpg
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this will be the second event where Q Continuum is a bonus trait. And they were both skirmishes. I sure would like to see them use that bonus trait for a faction event so I could actually use all that crew from the Q mega event.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    And still no Tellarite....sigh.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would Groom Worf not be the legendary to match Klingon Bride Jadzia? And then a random one off La Forge gets a 5*. Really unexcited about these choices